Player vs. Player

DeletedUser

Stole this idea from W24.

Anyways, sign up if you're interested. The game is as follows:

Each person who signs up is randomly assigned (through a number generator) another player. The two are then in a "mock" player vs. player battle. Everyone who watches this thread will then vote on who they think will win each round after all the pairings have been made, and the winners advance to be pitted against another player, until we have the one player everyone thinks is best.

Sound good?

1. u6s5l.
2. alba385
3. Lucifyr
4. legendry
5. dopeas
6. truscott6
7. Stalhill
8. Crosamich
9. macondude
10. violett
11. Haza teh Great
12. Adamjrose2
13. SavikTKR
14. AxlTheCat
15. Seagryfn
16. SharkyH20

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

isnt it like we all have same points troops nobles etc with no outside help.

DeletedUser78416

A basic popularity contest, so the most well liked player will win, not necessarily the most skilled in game...

DeletedUser

To be well-liked often leads to success in the game. Diplomacy is a tremendous part of the game, and the well-liked are often the most skilled. If one can be well-liked, they can handle diplomacy, and are likely to be well skilled as well. If one is well-skilled and can handle diplomacy, they are a good player, with or without their tribe.

Take baumir for example. He was a skilled defender, and made friends with Plight.

Was he well-liked? Yes.
Was he the most technically skilled? Maybe not.

But if he was well-liked, and a smart player, he is skilled.

Skill is a relative measure. I'm attempting to find out who all of us believe is the most skilled player of the bunch who sign up.

DeletedUser22370

To be well-liked often leads to success in the game. Diplomacy is a tremendous part of the game, and the well-liked are often the most skilled. If one can be well-liked, they can handle diplomacy, and are likely to be well skilled as well. If one is well-skilled and can handle diplomacy, they are a good player, with or without their tribe.

Take baumir for example. He was a skilled defender, and made friends with Plight.

Was he well-liked? Yes.
Was he the most technically skilled? Maybe not.

But if he was well-liked, and a smart player, he is skilled.

Skill is a relative measure. I'm attempting to find out who all of us believe is the most skilled player of the bunch who sign up.

Offtopic but I bet half of the current w16 viewers don't even know who baumir was :p

DeletedUser

Now they don't. But if they were around nearer to the ORC-Plight war, they should.

DeletedUser

Offtopic but I bet half of the current w16 viewers don't even know who baumir was :p

I knew of him. Not everyone likes to know what happened in the world before they became 'globally aware'. I happen to be on of the ones that like to know...:icon_biggrin:

I also heard that that legendry guy was really overrated....terrible player, complete noob. Lol :lol: jk

DeletedUser

Go on, add me too please

(PS, i remember baumir, an incredible feat)

DeletedUser

Throw me in. Use either name of mine you want "U6" :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

lol, this is going to be epic :icon_twisted:

Wonder if me and Stalhill will be paired up... Biggest ODD champ vs biggest ODA whore :lol:

DeletedUser

Okay, I will join in the fun.
Don't see why I should put my name down though, I'm fairly certain most of you know me.