Player VS Player

DeletedUser

Well guys thought I might want to make a new one just for the fun of it

I wont do it as last one the top 20 only since we have alot of GREAT players outside them (me of course :))

just sign in your name here and I'll list you up and when we have enough names I'm going to start for round one and each person says his predictions on the fight.

DeletedUser

Fight? Predictions? Competition? Caek!? :O

I'm intrigued ^_^

CodaAlFine

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I wasn't being clear enough :icon_redface:

This post means "What's all this then? :O Tell me for love! <3"

I know, but I didn't answer for fear of someone assuming I wanted to play, WHICH I DON'T! It's a rather silly game where someone draws up a list of players, who are imagined to be pitted in a one on one battle ingame. People can then come on and say who they think would win these hypothetical struggles for supremacy. I never liked it, and I still don't.

Angel Styles

Its funny =^.^=

But I don't take part either.

Makes them happy though =P

DeletedUser54315

It is interesting to see what other players think of you so please put me down.

DeletedUser

I know, but I didn't answer for fear of someone assuming I wanted to play, WHICH I DON'T! It's a rather silly game where someone draws up a list of players, who are imagined to be pitted in a one on one battle ingame. People can then come on and say who they think would win these hypothetical struggles for supremacy. I never liked it, and I still don't.

Oooh, OK =3
I can see the appeal, somewhat. It's kind of a fighting-based popularity contest of sorts, right?
I could see it sparking up some debates, jokes, friendly or threatening conversation... Everything a forum should have ^_^

I support this game! IN THE NAME OF LOVE! 8D

DeletedUser

ok then we have alot of players in here and tbh I'll make it very hard on you guys

Ultimatum X VS da Edge
Josphat VS Docfam
Skinny VS Coda
Snape Vs Dark
Happysam VS angel styles

Tbh I didnt use in game acct's I used the forum acct as that whats your know for.

darkaniken2

Ultimatum X VS da Edge
Josphat VS Docfam
Skinny VS Coda
Snape Vs Dark :p
Happysam VS angel styles

AndyJc

Ultimatum X VS da Edge (account is much bigger would be impossible for ulti)
Josphat VS Docfam (who's playing docfam atm?)
Skinny VS Coda
Snape Vs Dark (fought him one on one, not fought you Dark. He was good and don't know how good you would be)
Happysam VS angel styles