Players and Tribes

forbzy77

woot another joins the revolution

welcome back jordan, you've missed the start of the W20 forums but you haven't missed the start of the world!! what is the name of the tribe your starting in this world?

DeletedUser

yay my old chum mr forbzy is back yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

yeah its [GOH] or Guards~Of~Honour (which most of you peeps dont have)

DeletedUser

Ill also be joining world 20. Im very active. PM me if you want to know abit about my TW experience. Looking to make this my main world if i like it. Will invest in a premium. Also, i may start a tribe. Mail me if you wish to join. Those who dont join will be rimmed with 473923 Noblemen and 3645234 Axes :icon_evil:

However, i may join a tribe but i will need to speak to their leader on msn or something. I like to know what im getting myself into.

:icon_wink:

Last edited by a moderator:

angelicjacki

warjedi...i know you from world 8, i believe...and kebabe! world17 hehe :lol:

DeletedUser

i got a tribe called PIMP, its pretty amazing, message me for an invite

John of Ash

Ah, this is the right place! I went to toady in the tribes lloking for players, they look like they're using th same sig style and everything!

The Mushy guys know me from the forums. The NOPE guys know my in game ID, It ain't hard to figure out, and my ranking should get boosted very soon with a proper nobling. Can I join y'all?

My W14 account was been donated to a chat roomer who was getting squeezed, after the tribe merged =(.