Player's history

DeletedUser

well theres alot of dannys............

hm i'm daniel in real life?

DeletedUser

I started in K54, the began co-playing, at about 10K or something, O Captain My Captain, i eventually took over the account as Cap left, got to about 17 villages, when i was forced to quit because of RL (It happens alot, i probably should sort my life out before it becomes an emergency and makes me quit, but... meh) then i came back, and began co-playing pepe, who was about 15 villages, got to about 40 when i was forced to quit again, although i am back much quicker this time. Now i am co-playing another Frostian.

This makes the third account i have had in FRST.... :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Third and last, we dont want ya anymore. oh and are you keeping this one a secret?

:O you have another sig!

DeletedUser

It's a secret to me, but then again my presence on skype has been minimal lately.

DeletedUser

At last i have a time to post to this thread ^^

Actually this is my 5th world already (28,30,31,41,43), Still noob who don't know how to build barracks so im focusing on my HQ :icon_sad: (Point whoring)

Lol! here's my exp. in every world i play

W28
IGN: ciernie
Tribe: WSS A - Academy tribe of WSS - Top 10 tribes before

My first world, stayed for a months only but quit when Slingo(Yarr!) and his man gangbanged WSS, our main tribe :icon_sad:

W30
IGN: acuxicaedy
Tribe: Idiot - One of my fave tribe, but lost in a war with DECIDE
- Top ten tribes before

W31
IGN: cazleencaedy
Tribe: Notte - Top 1 tribe before

W41
IGN: -Vodkaiser-
Tribe: Rawr/Maccyd - My fave tribe, cool and funny people but inactivity eat us, quit after Maccyd disband

W43
IGN: darkshadow7
Tribe: BORED! - currently war with 3 big tribes (Frst,WMD fam.,Light)

W49 - Secret for now :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Long story cut short!

The ROME Fam. to start off this world with some friends from w40.
Like most tribes, they hug, they mass recruit, they are bad. So my friend found the tribe TLL that officially begins my adventure in this world.

My two friends quit after a short time, leaving TLL in my hands. Parge (ex-rome) joined my tribe. I put him as the second duke so i get some help from him. Because the tribe is based in k23 and k25 so we split into two tribes, merged with some rome players ( b-pasta). Parge started his own adventure with the tribe Snow.

But me and b-pasta joined Azura. They lost the war with HI. I got an invite from rodrick to KND/XPRED.

After i think you all know, we lost to BORED!

DeletedUser

the duke of azura was my friend............

i forgot his name....lol

DeletedUser

oh hey i know you stedan!

Yes, you should, I now own 3 of your villages! Soon to be more!

So I guess your great ability to talk to people has stopped being an effective defense in this game.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lost serenity

Yes, you should, I now own 3 of your villages! Soon to be more!

So I guess your great ability to talk to people has stopped being an effective defense in this game.

LOL :icon_biggrin:

Who are you andrew?

DeletedUser

this is my first world,joined december 09....
started in WNR,merged with -Cc-,good fun there though totally full of noobs bar a few.........LOL tried to kill us then so we joined 13thw.....what a waste of a tribe really..................joined lol then,grew quicklywith hwlp from the tribe,learned alot here.......we then merges with APOC and became WMD.........still growing,learning still,having fun too even if it means im online way too much during these war times............
influnences in my short time are BADKARMA,DURON,RAZORTHORNS,SINNJ to name but a few...........

kyouske

since our forums are so inactive, i though i'd bring my old forum thread back,

as its really fun knowing how some of the best players started out

DeletedUser

I started on world 23. Total noob, mixed villas and spent a week or so trying to find out where in the building menu I could find how to build a "nuke" :icon_eek:

After a terrible merge in 23 quit.

Joined w26 and 32, was doing well but lost conection for some while after moving to the middle of no ware, no land line not even a dongle at that time to fix :icon_sad:

When I got back on this world started up, got given some old accounts in the worlds I left, but after a few month packed them all in to concentrate on w43 :lol:

DeletedUser

W9 - IGN: Senvik Tribe: DNS (Quit)
W12 - Secret (World Ended)
W42 - IGN: High_Contrast Tribe: ModWar (New Owner)
W43 - IGN: Daalder Tribe: Nuts! :icon_twisted:
W50 IGN: LeeBoy? Tribe: ScHoOL (Quit)

DeletedUser

W9 - IGN: Senvik Tribe: DNS (Quit)
W12 - Secret (World Ended)
W42 - IGN: High_Contrast Tribe: ModWar (New Owner)
W43 - IGN: Daalder Tribe: Nuts! :icon_twisted:
W50 IGN: LeeBoy? Tribe: ScHoOL (Quit)

OOOH so Eros is James :lol:

W42 he played for 2 weeks then was kicked off the account
Sevnik taken over account probably played for less than a month
W12 just no

He owns 20 forum accounts to hide his n00bness

DeletedUser

PureOG go away. Like I said I don't play High_Contrast anymore Ben does. And I had senvik since 1 mil. and got it to 12 million. Can't you get your facts right? Now get lost :lol:

James.

DeletedUser

Eros nee James is it wise to admit being a member of school ?

We can only but hope you bring the same game play standards to nut's.:lol: