...... players left

DeletedUser

The world is closed ... there are no more new victims sorry i mean new players to join and bloody your axes on ... so let the count down begin ... send forth the nobles! (yet again lol)

11,876 players
282,208 villages
1,072 tribes

1 day layer
Current score:

11,517 Players
282,417 Villages
1,019 Tribes

feb 23rd
10,815 players View player statistics 1061 players less
282,620 villages View village statistics 412 more villages (rimmed players?)
927 tribes View tribe statistics 145 less tribes

Feb 24th (curtesy of tancs)
10,702 players
282,620 villages
918 tribes

March 7th

9,268 players 1434 players dead mwahhhhHHH
283,220 villages +600 villages (so 600 rimmings :lol:)
715 tribes 203 tribes have kicked the bucket!

Last edited by a moderator:

LauraDestroya

Cool thread. One question.....if you are rimmed, are you allowed to restart the world?

DeletedUser

ah just use enough rams to knock them to world 14 or what ever has just opened lol

DeletedUser

I already have rams on w14. Not so sure about those archers though. I just want to.

DeletedUser

Lol you wanna see W1 now....4000 actives left. :icon_twisted:

How far will I make it? :lol:

DeletedUser18772

I heard that in world 3 that if you get rimmed - you actually get dropped in the core area now. Is that true??

Guess its one way to get ppl to give up. . .

LauraDestroya

Random new people have been popping up in the core in w5 too. Wonder if it's the same thing.

DeletedUser18772

the lowest morale you can have is 30% - wonder if they start you off with a lvl 20 wall and a couple K of troops - that would be interesting.

But they would have to max your vil as well - just to let you hold for a day - lol

DeletedUser

create a map and see,its very funny when you see the map have abandoned more than red dots

DeletedUser

Good luck people now ^_^ may the best (well best and lucky :p) win XD

DeletedUser

I heard that in world 3 that if you get rimmed - you actually get dropped in the core area now. Is that true??

its true, and its rather annoying, you clear an entire continent, then all of a sudden the guy you just rimmed is back, but a 100pt right next to you, its not so fun

DeletedUser

It won't occur in w4 as there is still space left in rim continents,its only hapenning in w3,w5 and w6.

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score

Not really. 4000 players. 3000 account sat, 900 inactives (that just log on to not go abandoned) and 100 over-stressed actives! :icon_wink: