Players to watch out for

satorbg

This game is like a recurring itch, I just can't seem to stay away from it. Even though my time to play is so very limited. I Joined 84 because for some reason the game thought a world where people have 190 villages should be the go to suggestion instead of this one.

By looking around, I see some players that I know will make an impact:

Flavius Aetius
Michonne
Soul Wrecker
Chuck Norris
TruffleShuffleOrRiot
Dinosaur Killers

I know good players hate being put under the spotlight so early, but I'm sure you'll manage :icon_razz: Anyone thinking that rankings and tribal rankings matter at this stage - no, not really. But if you're close to one of these guys, well you're in for a ride :axemen::lightcavalry:

I myself will probably fail miserably due to real life being a thing and TW not really synergizing well with it. I might stick around for funzies. Or to make a PnP or two.

I actually like church worlds though, 76 was fun, especially seeing some interseting strats like starting a cluster in the enemy backline and doing HC/Cat vills.

I also want to congratulate Flavius and Michonne for the win on 76, though I'm not sure what happened after I left.

DeletedUser

yeh you really do want to watch out for Flavius, not because they are particularly good players but because there is no low that they will not go to to win a world, The typical self righteous arrogant players that will make shady deals and employ underhanded dirty tactics, whilst looking down at others for doing the same

satorbg

Yeah, not really. Do you know what kills tribes? it's not poor coordination, failed ops or disbandment. Those things just weed out the weak family tribes and low skilled/low leadership tribes.

The #1 killer is players quitting the game, getting bogged down in midgame farming, non stop tagging and other things that make TW into a chore.

A coherent tribe of active players who stay active past the first two months of racing will not really be taken down by intrigue IMO.

DeletedUser118341

mid - game farming? :D

You don't really have to farm mid-game, if you know how to build up an account properly.

But yes, inactivity defines all worlds. And decides who wins them.

Psihic

yeh you really do want to watch out for Flavius, not because they are particularly good players but because there is no low that they will not go to to win a world, The typical self righteous arrogant players that will make shady deals and employ underhanded dirty tactics, whilst looking down at others for doing the same

Hey boi,

care to elaborate on that ?

Since I never employed any underhanded tactics to win a world which can be confirmed by many, many players im really interested to see if you have something to back that crap you just posted up.

DeletedUser

Hey boi,

care to elaborate on that ?

Since I never employed any underhanded tactics to win a world which can be confirmed by many, many players im really interested to see if you have something to back that crap you just posted up.

boi explain to me why a co player on Flavius is teaming up with Isom to pull players out of PD? unsuccessfully i will add, i was told by that person that MORS knows what he/she is doing

satorbg

mid - game farming? :D

You don't really have to farm mid-game, if you know how to build up an account properly.

But yes, inactivity defines all worlds. And decides who wins them.

Maybe our definitions of midgame vary, but you get my drift.

Psihic

boi explain to me why a co player on Flavius is teaming up with Isom to pull players out of PD? unsuccessfully i will add, i was told by that person that MORS knows what he/she is doing

Yes, my co is occasionally sitting players in ISOM, we all know that.

Pulling players i think you are stretching it. And next time you put down such hard accusations, be specific.

My rep is awesome regarding that, and I dont like it besmeared.

DeletedUser

Yes, my co is occasionally sitting players in ISOM, we all know that.

Pulling players i think you are stretching it. And next time you put down such hard accusations, be specific.

My rep is awesome regarding that, and I dont like it besmeared.

I already told you i dont want to post the screenshots of their chats your co is a friend of mine so dont push that point, i have no interest in sullying your cos name i like he/she

Last edited by a moderator:

Psihic

Then stop sullying mine. Because you are sullying someones.

Or at least trying to.

Psihic

She can do whatever she wants.

And you need to decide what the intention of your post that provoked this was?

Sullying her ? Me ? Noone ?

satorbg

I won't rate them because every world is different. If truffleshuffle plays the way they played on 76 as long as they don't quit they will be a force to be reckoned with. Soul Wrecker is actually the original owner of the account, so he will be right up there with the best of them. And he can call in on Kate as his co, and that's always an advantage.

Michonne proved himself when he was forced to restart on 76 and still ended up winning in the end. Flavius lead CURE to victory on 76.

Dino Killers has the respect of Styx, so he automatically has mine.