Players to watch out for

Deleted User - 4669627

:icon_rolleyes:

false modesty still = false
scientist is googly's protege

he is correct though that in a past (larger) world he would not have been mentioned on such a list as axl or dent for example, but those who know who to watch would have watched him nonetheless

in a smaller world, while it is in some regards chance you became not just a pivotal player but pivotal leader of a pivotal tribe also? but it is also not chance.

and as you said in the other thread, you normally post more and all of it catches people's attention (not just here in w86), you are a pivotal forum personality as well

pivotal...

player
leader
of tribe
forum personality

if you are not 1 to watch in w86, who is?

DeletedUser119021

I don't know about Ness since I don't know him at all. But Jimmy knows his shit well. He is one of the most organised players I know, always knows what's going on on his acc, what he really wants to do and what needed to do. He has quite a decent skillset, is really talkative and tries a lot. His only problem as far as I know is his time limit.
I haven't experienced him as a leader, Googly was there to guide him but as far as his account is concerned he is really good. However he shows some signs of good leadership and Faux seem to be doing really well. The only thing I don't know is if he can make the right decissions when the time comes (I think he have never led a tribe before)
He's doing really well and I really think he'll continue to do so

I also vote him as a player to watch out for!

Deleted User - 4669627

^^ the scientist in the forums

and no, nauz quit, left every chat with tw players

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

he is correct though that in a past (larger) world he would not have been mentioned on such a list as axl or dent for example, but those who know who to watch would have watched him nonetheless

in a smaller world, while it is in some regards chance you became not just a pivotal player but pivotal leader of a pivotal tribe also? but it is also not chance.

and as you said in the other thread, you normally post more and all of it catches people's attention (not just here in w86), you are a pivotal forum personality as well

pivotal...

player
leader
of tribe
forum personality

Shahyd is the one to watch!

Marioss001

Thank you for mentioning the account Raavna but it dont have anything special :)

DeletedUser

[video=youtube_share;PfBVIHgQbYk]https://youtu.be/PfBVIHgQbYk[/video]

A restart coming soon near you?

Dun---Duh----DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

*insert jaws music here*

DeletedUser111495

The players on Chuck Norris have no idea what they are doing...

Psihic

KonTiki
michonne
Soul Wrecker
TW Rosa Luxemburg
TruffleShuffleOrRiot
Ceilling Destroyer
Aldegrion
robby reindeer
Dinosaur Killers

DeletedUser

image.php

*The Jaws Music*

[video=youtube_share;kRZbk7-7xfE]https://youtu.be/kRZbk7-7xfE[/video]

DeletedUser83995

pivotal...

player
leader
of tribe
forum personality

I appreciate the nice comments but this world I really have had nothing but luck and good co-player. Nest and Paul were great during start up and although they both quit. Leah and Jack are doing great right now to keep the account pretty active. The only credit I can take for this world is I planned out my church areas/where to expand from the start. My co-players have done most of the hard work though. Leah has kept the account above water over the last week+. So I am not trying to be modest, just trying to give credit where it is due.

~ Sci

DeletedUser70389

I appreciate the nice comments but this world I really have had nothing but luck and good co-player. Nest and Paul were great during start up and although they both quit. Leah and Jack are doing great right now to keep the account pretty active. The only credit I can take for this world is I planned out my church areas/where to expand from the start. My co-players have done most of the hard work though. Leah has kept the account above water over the last week+. So I am not trying to be modest, just trying to give credit where it is due.

~ Sci

Always a kind thing to do. Often people forget to give shout outs to their co players. Most of the time the main handler or the person in the forums gets the credit.

DeletedUser

image.php

[video=youtube_share;pBcehv2Xh8o]https://youtu.be/pBcehv2Xh8o[/video]

Because there is only room enough for one cool story bro.

#welcometomyworld