Players to watch out for

DeletedUser70389

54233718.jpg

Good achievements, lots of farm, coplayed account, good cluster, smack dab in the middle of the core (not to be confused with CorE), good opportunities to build a dense and dangerous cluster.

So long as you don't get OPed by another core tribe you should survive and make an impact. But the core is brutal, so much depends on your leadership.

Solid rating. I respect that, thanks mate.

DeletedUser118016

The Devil Monster and co.

Where ever he goes, he and his mates always prosper.

No one can better Jordon.

DeletedUser

[video=youtube_share;k9IfHDi-2EA]https://youtu.be/k9IfHDi-2EA[/video]

samuel4699

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Don't know who to watch out for really, seems like everyone still rocks the name-changing. But I guess everyone within the TOP 25 in ODA is people to look out for.

satorbg

Don't know who to watch out for really, seems like everyone still rocks the name-changing. But I guess everyone within the TOP 25 in ODA is people to look out for.

ODA whoring at this stage is dubious at best, as it relies more on poorly skilled enemies than showing you haev skill. The top accounts have around 30 villas or so, realistically they can't have more than 10 full nukes (and that's stretching it as it must have taken some nukes to get these villas, plus some vills are church vills, thus they are D)

Farming is still required to keep up the trains and build up the vills, so spending let's say 5 of your 10 nukes to get high ODA means you're either clearing noobs who don't dodge or stack, or you're ramming your forhead against stacked villas and for this ODA you're losing approximately half your farming force.

Right now i'd pay much more attention to farming achievments (esp. most hauled per day), clustering and expansion opportunities around the main cluster to judge who's going to be a player to watch out for.

samuel4699

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
ODA whoring at this stage is dubious at best, as it relies more on poorly skilled enemies than showing you haev skill. The top accounts have around 30 villas or so, realistically they can't have more than 10 full nukes (and that's stretching it as it must have taken some nukes to get these villas, plus some vills are church vills, thus they are D)

Farming is still required to keep up the trains and build up the vills, so spending let's say 5 of your 10 nukes to get high ODA means you're either clearing noobs who don't dodge or stack, or you're ramming your forhead against stacked villas and for this ODA you're losing approximately half your farming force.

Right now i'd pay much more attention to farming achievments (esp. most hauled per day), clustering and expansion opportunities around the main cluster to judge who's going to be a player to watch out for.

Well either way, I would watch out for someone who's willing to throw nukes at me at this stage of the world. Not a brainer really, but I understand what you're saying. Just pointing out that players to watch out for is the ones that actually willing to waste the nukes.

DeletedUser104052

Given there are only 3 PD accounts in the top 20 most hauled in a day, I suppose based on this logic that we don't need to watch out for them then?

DeletedUser115558

May be some new players who joined on that account whom idk... anyways in my watch list

DeletedUser

[video=youtube_share;vBecM3CQVD8]https://youtu.be/vBecM3CQVD8[/video]