Players to watch

DeletedUser

Yep, I am wondering how the top 20 would be if PP and Nauz and such started early...and if Pandora the Planet was still around (grrr luke)

Do I get a sticker or a lollipop for knowing who Godlike... is?! The name I suppose can throw you off, he isn't one to generally have a big ego.

Uhg, Pandora, yeah, well, screw you guys, I'm going home... *Heads towards World 46 Login and waits*

DeletedUser

Do I get a sticker or a lollipop for knowing who Godlike... is?! The name I suppose can throw you off, he isn't one to generally have a big ego.

Uhg, Pandora, yeah, well, screw you guys, I'm going home... *Heads towards World 46 Login and waits*

:D
hmmmm, no don't leave us, and mail. Now. Or else. (not sure what else, but meh):icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Yep, I am wondering how the top 20 would be if PP and Nauz and such started early...and if Pandora the Planet was still around (grrr luke)

If you are going to be a fanboy cheer for Raoulduke
Petar is here:axemen:

DeletedUser

Hehe... :D

A slow world with good settings. Perfect. Should`ve started earlier, but it just wasn`t possible. It might be fine / fun enough this way too. :)

DeletedUser

If you are going to be a fanboy cheer for Raoulduke
Petar is here:axemen:

fine...
yay raoulduke/petar/whatever you are awsome! YOu are better than some of teh current top 20! Yaaaaay! (partyhat emoticon from skype)

DeletedUser

Approved

I am best of the best of the best! I am Bestia!! I am GOD! I am GODFATHER! All my enemies will die! It not public relations, it is - the RULE! You wish to live? Means you mean should love and respect me! I am the godfather of a Mafia!!!
There are any problems? Go to a bum!

The Forum God approves this message,

this guy must have put a lot of hard work and time into creating this message because,

He obviously wants to be recognised as one of the "elite" players of this world.

Forum God Out. :icon_cool:

WaTz PopPiN?

I see both Nauzhror and simz1987 posting in these forums, I haven't checked to see if they are playing this world but I'd have to think so. We must watch both these players :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

I see both Nauzhror and simz1987 posting in these forums, I haven't checked to see if they are playing this world but I'd have to think so. We must watch both these players :icon_eek:

what, lil ole me :icon_redface:

are you playing this world? not seen you around for ages. and im under alias so you wont find simz1987 anywhere ;)

WaTz PopPiN?

Ya I'm playing this world, prolly gonna quit w38 and 40. Whats your alias?

DeletedUser

Ya I'm playing this world, prolly gonna quit w38 and 40. Whats your alias?

i know it i know it :icon_razz:

players to watch for? well i don't really know some of the top 20 tribeless players or who's playing them atleast, so i'll be keeping an eye on them to say the least :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

*The Ghost* should be doing that well since his area is probably the best in the world, although the duke of his tribe is right next to him. :icon_confused:

our UBER PRO MASTER got rimmed by a noob :icon_cry: :icon_cry: :icon_cry: