Players Views on Wanted

DeletedUser

i think theyre good and quite experienced, but not really coordinated together, but not exactly pointwhores either, somewhere in the middle

and the guy who made the post before me, yup is not a very interesting post, stop wasting peoples time by making us scrolling down in every singe thread to read that kind of post which is complitely worthless

Every1 to his own..

DeletedUser

well Wanted has vasically got a lot of dominance from ex -?- memebers.. one another reason they rule the core as well... but still they are good.. active people...

You should look at the map before you post, Wanted at best shares the core with tH. tH took the core from -?- but I am sure you remember that as you were part of that war.

Kash2Smash

You should look at the map before you post, Wanted at best shares the core with tH. tH took the core from -?- but I am sure you remember that as you were part of that war.

lol.. how could i forget Th :icon_rolleyes: ma bad....

DeletedUser

Dont speak much... just do your job

That's what wanted did :p

And they kind of have like the ex- -?- top members

Such as satans dragon etc...

acbamos

when -?- fell 3/4 of their members joined WANTED and tH, and WANTED took most of them since they only look for points when recruiting people

Hallie87

Hmmm please define "MOST"...

It is not Wanteds fault if top players want to join them -- as they are the top tribe in W15 --- it makes sense!!

DeletedUser

Hmmm please define "MOST"...

It is not Wanteds fault if top players want to join them -- as they are the top tribe in W15 --- it makes sense!!

As a great man told often( was bald at one time )

"INDEED"

DeletedUser59908

meh wanted are good . but ... theyre academy is better :D X)

DeletedUser

long list as to why i don't like but i might as well put in my top 3 reason i hate them.

1)Family
2)Huggerzz
3)Point whores

DeletedUser

wanted

us wanted guys LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE being hated. funny how the thread started out about thoughts of us then turned into a train wreck within 10 posts. lol.

DeletedUser

Wanted has some funny grammar and spelling. :lol:

(ninjas was teh crap with those too)

DeletedUser

Wanted is great for holding the top position for so long..i have utmost respect for those guys,,BUT the new project tribe (It is not an academy, i think), which is WANT3D truly is awesome..lol

DeletedUser

Wanted is great for holding the top position for so long..i have utmost respect for those guys,,BUT the new project tribe (It is not an academy, i think), which is WANT3D truly is awesome..lol
Ummmm...you know how they got it right?point whoring...recruiting....nothing special....helll i can't even find a real war they have been in...first one is against the sleeping tH(now known as TWig )

Wanted has some funny grammar and spelling. :lol:

(ninjas was teh crap with those too)

Me gots lost in that?o_O