Players

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser2816

The only true "vets" are the original beta players.

That is a stupid statement. Some of the beta players have been playing for aprox. 2 weeks longer than some people who started at the beginning of W1. Many players have invested more time in this game than those from beta.

DeletedUser

That is a stupid statement. Some of the beta players have been playing for aprox. 2 weeks longer than some people who started at the beginning of W1. Many players have invested more time in this game than those from beta.

I guess he must have meant original beta players of the original version. So everyone who is addicted since may 2003...

DeletedUser330

I guess I would lose out on game join date, I joined W1 a week or so late, so hence all the .net beta players started earlier than me.
I don't do bad with forum join date though...

DeletedUser

I guess I would lose out on game join date, I joined W1 a week or so late, so hence all the .net beta players started earlier than me.
I don't do bad with forum join date though...

Crasher? I didn't think you were still around :). Come join the vet party.

DeletedUser2816

GBC!!!!! you better be playing classic

I play many things...

Like the sax.

Bobett, if we really want to get technical, I played the German version a long while before many players here. But I sucked, and quit. Like I said, no troops :(

sp.ag

i started on the German world 1, does that make any change in anything for me as a "vet" or non "vet", tbh i didnt play that server for long as i didnt really understand, it sok for a while, but when it wars start then its confusing.

DeletedUser

i wouldnt class myself as a vet or an elite, i only really play world 3 but there ive been fighting cult for months, i think ive proved myself to my tribes men there in horde if not to everyone else :)
trial by fire is the only way to know if you are a veteran or not and to have fought in many wars, cult is only my 5th war or so so im still waiting to see,

@ender - would you class me as a veteran or not?

DeletedUser

I have been playing since Aug last year...
Not really sure what else I have to learn. I must admit that my early game strategy could use some fine-tuning. However, once I have multiple villages, say 10 or so, I am not really sure if there is anything I don't know how to do.

Someone should tell me all their secrets... jamm...:icon_rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.