Players

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

2006, June 20th was the first time I logged on my forum account.

I am probably the only one that has a companion player on his account :lol: That just ups the online time bigtime.

DeletedUser

I started... uhm... well... My name ... uhm... shit... Damn, I've got terrible amnesia. :icon_eek: I don't even know my name. :lol:

DeletedUser

Um origionally started playing february last year...i think, might have been march

DeletedUser

start of W4 for me.

but if you ask me that's hardly a way of measuring it. Bobbett, I'm sure you can name at least a couple of people who have player w1 for a long time and still suck? by your terms, they count as vets, but aren't vets meant to be good at the game?

by your definition of a "vet", only one of the current top 5 on the classic server is one, and I don't know about the rest of the top 20, but it looks like the same kind of story.

doesn't that strike you as odd?

DeletedUser

1 4M TEH NeWeWeSt No0bZoR iN ToP 20... :icon_sad: :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

Well, I didn't feel I was deserving of my own thread...
I am gone. Sadly. :icon_sad:

This world was doomed for me from the beginning. Lost my internet for two days after the world was only open for 3 days or so. That set me back.
On Saturday I got kicked in face going for a header on a corner during my soccer game, stitches, concussion, overnight hospital stay. I am fine now, don't worry. That set me back as well.

Anyway, I am out of here. I don't feel like restarting and I am way too behind to survive in the core.
I am sure I will see many of you again. Good luck to everyone.

sp.ag

Well, I didn't feel I was deserving of my own thread...
I am gone. Sadly. :icon_sad:

This world was doomed for me from the beginning. Lost my internet for two days after the world was only open for 3 days or so. That set me back.
On Saturday I got kicked in face going for a header on a corner during my soccer game, stitches, concussion, overnight hospital stay. I am fine now, don't worry. That set me back as well.

Anyway, I am out of here. I don't feel like restarting and I am way too behind to survive in the core.
I am sure I will see many of you again. Good luck to everyone.

ashame mate,
well i hope your health is all ok now,
and i wish you all the best in other worlds.
see you around

Status
Not open for further replies.