Votes: 23 22.8%
  • A team of coplayers

Votes: 15 14.9%
  • Just me, but I'm looking for/would like a co

Votes: 8 7.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser50397

I AM Surprized co playing is allowed , its too much like internet connection sharing for me

HorseSoldier

I AM Surprized co playing is allowed , its too much like internet connection sharing for me

It's actually nothing like that. And they'd have a hard time disallowing it because the only way they could, would be to force each player to only use 1 ip address and for many people that is impossible, considering the way various internet connections work.

DeletedUser

I personally don't Like co-playing. When ever I've tried it, I always get this claustrophobic feeling::icon_neutral: like my personal space is being invaded. Not to mention I've noticed the when co-playing, One of the players always seems to get a possessive dominating attitude towards the account: lowering the other player to basically an account sitter. You can always tell this when talking to co-played account: one player always has to refer to his co when making decisions, well the other player will often just go ahead and do whatever he wants. It mite make your account more competitive, but I think it detracts from the game.

DeletedUser

It is only me, but it seems that co-play is the way to go.

llanowar

Co-Play is the way to go if you want the opportunity to fight other co-played accounts. Basically if you start anywhere near the core you are going to need either a co-player or the worst case of insomnia ever in order to survive a long time. If you wait a few weeks after the start of a world to begin you have a much better chance to survive as a solo played account in my opinion because the people out there are less likely to be running 3-6 players on the account and 19 different scripts.

DeletedUser

I remember a time were this game had scripts and that was about it and even that was like W15 upto like the last year or so.

Now there are co players, 1 second noble trains, backtiming, and the works. This game has become so competitive its unreal

DeletedUser

I remember a time were this game had scripts and that was about it and even that was like W15 upto like the last year or so.

Now there are co players, 1 second noble trains, backtiming, and the works. This game has become so competitive its unreal

yeah, when i was playing , there was no co playing, and no 100ms noble train , no perfect backtiming or sniping ,
now it is all different

akirk541

Hows it all different?? you still havent acquired those skills :/

DeletedUser

Well because I am super nub I prefer not to bring a co-player on-board so I don't waste his/her time with an account that won't go anywhere.

But on a serious note, if I am going to take a world seriously (not this one, if I'm taking a world seriously I never use my forum name account in game) I will get a co-player from day 1, possibly 2 depending on the time zone of the co-player(s) I find.

For example on world 50 (current world I play) my account is somewhere around the 10mill mark, I have plenty of nobles and targets, but being a solo account (just me) the account is growing a lot slower then when the account was smaller with less nobles, and I had me and my co-player on the account.

For me it's having someone being able to launch attacks at targets you have cleared while they were cleared and you were off sleeping or whatever that is super handy, especially if you find a reliable co-player. I know players who log on everyday and I know just about exactly when they will be on and exactly when they log off. These are the sorts of players I would co-play with because it allows me to plan my attacks better knowing my c0-players will be online.

For me it would be either co-played account or team (no more then 3 or you get crap all time to play) account.

Hows it all different?? you still havent acquired those skills :/

But the people he come up against have :icon_wink:

Last edited by a moderator: