Votes: 23 22.8%
  • A team of coplayers

Votes: 15 14.9%
  • Just me, but I'm looking for/would like a co

Votes: 8 7.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser

till now i m still playing solo, but sooner i will co play someone , to have more time in RL, if i get at least 4 hour where i can be free of TW than i will play even better, i do not like co playing, but with some accounts been played by 4 ppls, it is not fun, my co player had did good job in his start, so i can trust him with my account, i wouldn't co someone who failed on his start or even even for someone who failed on his start than he get full of himself playing someone else account, that would lose my respekt,

DeletedUser

Sorry but I still don't see what good prems are, unless for the scripts. Which I've got my opinions on them, but in short term summary.

2 Players = 24/7 Active Account, can upgrade without delay. Can actively farm, and counter incoming troops. Anyone who says Prems is superior to non Prems, they're lazy. And I play RTS games, my APM can go up to 300. I've upgraded 2 buildings in 100 villages, less then 10 minutes. Don't believe? Oh well. When you got a co-player he can focus on farming, and making units. The work can be divided for multiple things, making everything much easier and free. So scripts are unneeded.

DeletedUser

Sorry but I still don't see what good prems are, unless for the scripts. Which I've got my opinions on them, but in short term summary.

2 Players = 24/7 Active Account, can upgrade without delay. Can actively farm, and counter incoming troops. Anyone who says Prems is superior to non Prems, they're lazy. And I play RTS games, my APM can go up to 300. I've upgraded 2 buildings in 100 villages, less then 10 minutes. Don't believe? Oh well. When you got a co-player he can focus on farming, and making units. The work can be divided for multiple things, making everything much easier and free. So scripts are unneeded.

you clearly haven't used prem.

DeletedUser

That might work early on. How to you purpose to counter the ability to tag incoming?

DeletedUser102178

anyone can spam 300 apm, and you obviously have never used premium while under attack, how you going to see what attacks going to what villages as soon as they come in and label them by troop type so you can seperate reals from fakes?

DeletedUser

anyone can spam 300 apm, and you obviously have never used premium while under attack, how you going to see what attacks going to what villages as soon as they come in and label them by troop type so you can seperate reals from fakes?

LOL, at you thinking apm is movement spamming. I know what it's like getting incoming attacks, with and without prems. And Prems are to easy, without prems you use a thing called notepad, copy/paste, troop calculator, and a super tool called the brain. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser102178

LOL, at you thinking apm is movement spamming. I know what it's like getting incoming attacks, with and without prems. And Prems are to easy, without prems you use a thing called notepad, copy/paste, troop calculator, and a super tool called the brain. :icon_wink:

even the koreans are not hitting 300 useful actions per minute, hotkeying 10 things and 23423423432423542343423423 between them during a downtime does not an important action make. and if my brain could remember thousands of attacks, what speed they are, if i think they are fates our not, what village they are going to hit, and had a countdown timer to the very second they did, then your argument would be valid. if i am using a fake script to send by the time you use the troop calculator to time one on one village you have 10 more attacks on 10 more villages, from me alone, and when its coming from a tribe of players for hours, well i wish you luck.

DeletedUser

And that's lucky? I'd rather have my friend then a perfect co-player :lol:

EI.

You obviously need to get your priorities straight. You dont really play tribalwars unless you've done at least 1 of the following due to playing TW:
  • Lost your job
  • Ruined your relationship
  • Failed a class
  • Gotten a divorce
  • Missed picking up your kids from school
  • Been late to work
  • Became an insomiac

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You obviously need to get your priorities straight. You dont really play tribalwars unless you've done at least 1 of the following due to playing TW:
  • Lost your job
  • Ruined your relationship
  • Failed a class
  • Gotten a divorce
  • Missed picking up your kids from school

I've not done any of those. :icon_eek:

HeftySmurf

Yawn

"OH LOOKZ IM COOL GUYZ, I CAN TAG ATTACKS WITHOUT PREM BECAUSE SCRIPTS AINT COOL"

Well guess what shit for brains, i use prem but i dont use scripts and i dont tag attacks because i find it more fun guessing instead of your shitty troop calculator method.

You spend wayy to much time applying knowledge to the game when its easier to use simple logic to defend without the hassle of marking 1000 fakes.

DeletedUser

Yawn

"OH LOOKZ IM COOL GUYZ, I CAN TAG ATTACKS WITHOUT PREM BECAUSE SCRIPTS AINT COOL"

Well guess what shit for brains, i use prem but i dont use scripts and i dont tag attacks because i find it more fun guessing instead of your shitty troop calculator method.

You spend wayy to much time applying knowledge to the game when its easier to use simple logic to defend without the hassle of marking 1000 fakes.

Your head hurts when you use brain to much? :icon_confused:
It's ok, you're not the only one. Their are others people like you out their, I farm them. :icon_eek:

HeftySmurf

of course my head hurts, im 1st year at uni i rarely play sober.

And sure have fun farming players like that, it would be really amusing to see you try farm me :lol:

This is called ego, mine is very big but i have a very good reason for it :icon_redface:

DeletedUser102178

i would say bounty will change his tune when he learns to play, but hes been here since 2009.

DeletedUser

Whats with the pissing contest people. So somebody has time in there day to mark over 1000 incomings, im pretty sure thats a form of OCD. And the whole lets get a train in the same second thats just being a loser if you spend so much time on here practicing silly little things like so.

call me a noob for not back timing, and sniping and 1 second training, I have a social life and my suntan is real and not from the PC moniter :p

Not butt hurt just making an observated opinion...

DeletedUser

spending time manually dealing with 1000 incoming-yes thats a waste

but learning to snipe, t train, and backtime? how does that detract from a social life? :D it takes just as much time and effort to send a 5 sec train as a ms train

DeletedUser

If someone doesn't want to use premium, that's their loss, they'll find out with time and experience what the difference is on their own.

HorseSoldier

Anyone who says Prems is superior to non Prems, they're lazy. And I play RTS games, my APM can go up to 300. I've upgraded 2 buildings in 100 villages, less then 10 minutes. Don't believe? Oh well. When you got a co-player he can focus on farming, and making units. The work can be divided for multiple things, making everything much easier and free. So scripts are unneeded.
And the whole lets get a train in the same second thats just being a loser if you spend so much time on here practicing silly little things like so.

call me a noob for not back timing, and sniping and 1 second training, I have a social life and my suntan is real and not from the PC moniter :p

Not butt hurt just making an observated opinion...

Is it the churches that attract such noobs? :icon_eek:

HorseSoldier

Dont worry horse, he obviously did not read my post halfway up the page, that lists the criteria for being a true Tribal Warrior.

Well to be fair those are a bit extreme :icon_razz:

Add to your list:
Gone without sleep
Been late for work (or missed a day)

And I'll agree :icon_wink: