Playing TW is different now

DeletedUser64969

hqdefault.jpg

DeletedUser

I only look like that on wednesday.

Alright! Wednesday it is then! =)

But, it's really Dianna who I wanted to date though! o_O

BTW, very nice suggestion immunesoul, I would love your suggestion be implemented in the future =)

You know what!? I would do that for free! If I would be working with Dianna though! LoL! =D

The entirety of communication, if you're content with that not working you're fine. I mean I can understand why it wouldn't bother you, most of the time no one has any idea of what you are saying anyway. :lol:

I guess, they'll just have to learn/study English to break communication barrier! XD!

or use google translate. I think the prob is just in the forums, the game itself, as what immunesoul stated, inno could just integrate change language.

say if you write a mail to another player in german, if the other player is using English(.net), then ... oh yeah, you need to integrate the google translation... other way around it is to partner with google, ad tw and tw users use google which i dunno if they'll agree as almost everybody use google. Indeed, it's gonna be an effort to hard code the language translator... well, if there is a will, there is a way... is inno willing? and does tw community willing? how many tw users are left? how many are willing to return with a vast competition out there...

hmmm... and now I can relate to the problem... lol =D

I'm not superman! wamme you wamme you! lol! well, sorry about my alternating performance in the external forum, I'm a bit tipsy right now...

I'll get back with a serious reply later and use some of my brains too! lol! I wonder where I put it! LoL! LoL!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser107233

I think when it comes to the tribal wars servers we could very easily have the .co.uk, .us servers gone and use the .net ones instead, i think the other servers were well and good when tw was the biggest game population and all servers were doing well.

The only reason i go onto the uk servers is for speed worlds.

The hardest part with merging the servers would be what happens to peoples premium when the servers merge.

As for the other foreign servers i can understand keeping them if they are successful.

DeletedUser96310

It could be, it's definitely nice to see, but then again it could turn into something like trying to watch Peyton Manning play football, or Kobe Bryant basketball... not that once these guys knock the rust off that they couldn't be as good as they once were, just one more time it becomes about commitment and time.

I would like nothing better than to see this world become that farewell world that it can be. I see plenty of old friends, old nemesis, most of whom I hold in very high regard.

this is typical kansas "slow and steady" speak... last I knew though you were somewhere in the orient? Starting up Rabid Squirrels without me.. How Dare You!! :icon_razz:

Orlok-tsubodai

this is typical kansas "slow and steady" speak... last I knew though you were somewhere in the orient? Starting up Rabid Squirrels without me.. How Dare You!! :icon_razz:

The same waves that led chick3n?

Garrock

Yea, but the Middle Eastern & asian tour has been over for a few years now bro... at your age time must fly though, what's a few years to someone who has so many? :pPPPP

Always room for your here, get with me in skype

DeletedUser

Wow some seriously old players here. Might be a fun world to end TW on :)