Playing TW is different now

Garrock

I agree, if this is our last world, we should play are original names with glory.

Haven't played my original since w14, in fact just got the account back a short time ago, and, as there is a good chance this is my final goodbye to TW I figured I may as well go out the way I came in, although this time I hope it doesn't result in a trip to the rim :)

DeletedUser

Seems like one can't get one new password for forgetting the old ones... I wonder if it would help to talk with one of the Admins???

Gorth Kirgar

Seems like one can't get one new password for forgetting the old ones... I wonder if it would help to talk with one of the Admins???

If you set an e-mail address with the account, you can always get your password reset.

bludnut

yea a lot has changed glad I made it back for w85 good thing the rim isn't to far nowadays goodluck

ramboas93

I miss the large worlds from back in the day, where you actually had all 100 Ks being used before world would close for joining. world wars would have over a dozen tribes involved with hundreds to thousands of players, taking years to win. Now a days worlds are so small with like only the 16 core Ks being used than world closes to joining. Major wars seem to only involve a handful of tribes now and hundred or so players, and only take months to win.

DeletedUser

I miss the large worlds from back in the day, where you actually had all 100 Ks being used before world would close for joining. world wars would have over a dozen tribes involved with hundreds to thousands of players, taking years to win. Now a days worlds are so small with like only the 16 core Ks being used than world closes to joining. Major wars seem to only involve a handful of tribes now and hundred or so players, and only take months to win.

yup, those were the days.

DeletedUser

Is playing still worth it?

Not for me, it's super boring , haven't been scouted once , playing solo. It's like tribal hugs or sim city. Then what pisses me off is what ISN get away with. I only log onto tw through my phone

DeletedUser

Not for me, it's super boring , haven't been scouted once , playing solo. It's like tribal hugs or sim city. Then what pisses me off is what ISN get away with. I only log onto tw through my phone

Shall I send one Scout attack to your village, 1 or 5 Scouts ^^?