Please commence Phase III

• Thread starter Ignoramus of the Law
  • Start date

Ignoramus of the Law

Comrades

Now, with the dissolution of UV, please commence phase III. Stick to the original plan, the on drafter by The Big Brother in July. Do not alter it, do not act on your own. Do not reply to this. Do not PM me. Do not PM one another.

We don't merely destroy our enemies.
We change them.

Ignoramus of the Law

Phase III complete

e6703ade34ff46a157f04aa3dae909a0.jpg

DeletedUser

This man has no affiliation with the lifer alliance and is speaking about a completely different series of phases.

However, we may or may not be making an announcement of our own shortly.

#LigerPhase3
#OnlyTrueLigersAllowed
#YouAreNotEvenACat

DeletedUser

The commoners are beginning to use our likeness for their benefit. We will not tolerate this copycat behavior.

#LigerPhase3
#OnlyTrueLigersAllowed
#YouAreNotEvenACat

DeletedUser70389

I'm still stuck in phase .0001 so congrats to you all.

Ignoramus of the Law

Oh... I had no idea there is another conspiracy in place. Raavna talked about 1984 conspiracy, must have omitted yours. I am terribly sorry for this mess. What phase are you on? We are stuck at 3, Noz is at 6 already but he will get himself killed pretty quick.

Mr. Cringer Pants

Oh... I had no idea there is another conspiracy in place. Raavna talked about 1984 conspiracy, must have omitted yours. I am terribly sorry for this mess. What phase are you on? We are stuck at 3, Noz is at 6 already but he will get himself killed pretty quick.
Village (6)
Phase six is eating all the barbs so nobody can farm. Without resources you cannot make nobles to noble me.

Last edited:

DeletedUser115558

WE = ?

Mr. Cringer Pants

This man has no affiliation with the lifer alliance and is speaking about a completely different series of phases.

However, we may or may not be making an announcement of our own shortly.

#LigerPhase3
#OnlyTrueLigersAllowed
#YouAreNotEvenACat

I will make the announcement for you. Dallow and a few friends join AM.

DeletedUser115558

I forgotten you at all so all phases muted related to you :p