Please post ST time on Future Speed World Screen

Do you like this idea?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

starman3141

Reaction score
https://www.tribalwars.net/en-dk/page/speed/rounds/future

It's great to have all the speed worlds that are up and coming on one site, but on that page, the current server time is not listed. For people that do not live in a region where server time is their real-time, this is rather annoying. I know, "just add or subtract xxx hours to your real-time" but for time-challenged individuals, it's not that easy. Just adding the current server time to the page would be an enormous help to time-challenged people like me : ) Thank you.

duck that quacks

Reaction score
Sounds like something simple to add and would definitely help people organize themselves when it comes to joining rounds, I don't see why this isn't a thing already

goroj

In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Team
Reaction score
A countdown timer for future rounds up to the next week could be even better. A lot of people are more at ease at scheduling their times when pointed out exactly how much time they have to wait for the world to start. Maybe even Endtime countdown as an added one should be considered.

Like, speed x/setting y start in xx:xx:xx time and will end in xx:xx:xx.

Voting yes to the ST part tho, as indeed, it's sometimes misleading even when I DO know that I am -X from it hah.