Plight account

DeletedUser

You've got whichever joker(s) who are on the pearcyman account, amongst others, who send single nobles 100+ hours out to one of my core vills. Let me repeat...*one* noble, as in, not enough to take a vill...no nukes in front, no support followed, nothing. One noble to a single core vill...

As much as my wtf face and my baffled state wanted me to question the purpose of those (as there have been more than one)...I had to chalk it up to general noobism, probably a random noob recruited onto the account...that or someone doesn't pay attention when they click the all troops button on the rally point.

Well thats not very nice. Nobles are no longer precious to me, Im well past a need to store packets whenever I see red on the production page. So what if I waste one here or there. If it dies attacking it won't even cost a total of 40,000 of resources, mmm not long. If they even serve as tiny distraction stopping your tagging and going what the hell they have done something. They still percess some attacking damage albeit miniscule that could be better used with 100 axes. And I've heard of you pre nobling villages for other people before, why not for me?

I know most people in Plight hate you Gammy, but I am one who has the utmost respect for. Whether they C2 or Plight agree or not. Everyone will now remember that world 16 was won by The Gammy 1. Your defection gave C2 the lead over all its enemies combined. Causing a lot of players to essentially give up. I don't doubt that c2 will of been victorious eventually. But you have been the catalyst that sealed the deal. You tipped the scales. So congratulations on your personal achievement. And to C2 management, congratulations for minimially increasing the time to your victory, while passing on your victory to someone else.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser78416

Well thats not very nice. Nobles are no longer precious to me, Im well past a need to store packets whenever I see red on the production page. So what if I waste one here or there. If it dies attacking it won't even cost a total of 40,000 of resources, mmm not long. If they even serve as tiny distraction stopping your tagging and going WTF they have done something. They still percess some attacking damage albeit miniscule that could be better used with 100 axes. And I've heard of you pre nobling villages for other people before, why not for me?

I know most people in Plight hate you Gammy, but I am one who has the utmost respect for. Whether they C2 or Plight agree or not. Everyone will now remember that world 16 was won by The Gammy 1. Your defection gave C2 the lead over all its enemies combined. Causing a lot of players to essentially give up. I don't doubt that c2 will of been victorious eventually. But you have been the catalyst that sealed the deal. You tipped the scales. So congratulations on your personal achievement. And to C2 management, congratulations for minimially increasing the time to your victory, while passing on your victory to someone else.

Pearcy, was that really you sending a single noble, with nothing else before or after it? :lol:

I thought since you hadn't done anything on your account for so long, they found another replacement.

I have to disagree with me having anything to do with winning the world. C² had that wrapped up long ago.

I don't think everyone hates me, that's harsh. Coming from Ende I know it's made up, but from you, actually being in the tribe, may be a bit exaggerated. If not, oh well. I don't hate anyone from Plight, that I can think of.

You have to remember though, when people point fingers at others, placing blame...there are three more fingers pointing right back at themselves. Anyone can boo-hoo all they want about gammy causing this or that, but those three balled up fingers pointing back at the person are screaming 'well why don't you get off your booty and do something!" :icon_razz:

Plight still has almost 40,000 villages...giving up for being behind by a few k is absurd. What you need to do is get all the crybabies and sim city players, bundy and Ende for example, to actually do something and help out the tribe offensively. Move forward, engage the enemy and give it a go. Stop demoing villages without a purpose...and Im not just saying that so people will stop demoing me...Im saying, when I demo a vill, it is for a reason, not just to do it...well, maybe sometimes just to do it :icon_razz: but 95% of all attacks have a direct purpose that propels further attacks. This is the succession of a conquer.

I demo surrounding academies so short range nobles can't be sent...that has a purpose. It has worked all but 87 times so far :lol:

But in all seriousness, find new leaders, cuz yours suck now...get someone who knows what they are doing offensively and put up a fight. For godsake, you guys have 30,000 safe villages to work from...

Just don't let everyone quit before I can get me troops on the orphan in the corner. :icon_cool:

MichielK

Well thats not very nice. Nobles are no longer precious to me, Im well past a need to store packets whenever I see red on the production page. So what if I waste one here or there. If it dies attacking it won't even cost a total of 40,000 of resources, mmm not long. If they even serve as tiny distraction stopping your tagging and going what the hell they have done something. They still percess some attacking damage albeit miniscule that could be better used with 100 axes. And I've heard of you pre nobling villages for other people before, why not for me?

Wow, those grapes are pretty sour...

Last edited: