Plight Service Announcement

• Thread starter DeletedUser54400
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

THE CHUMPS - A PLAY WRITTEN AND DIRECTED BY S33UJIMMY.

(scene one, act one)

Plight members were gathered together in a jacuzzi.......with so many vegetables gathered together, it could have made a decent pot of soup.............

Mikebro: hey guys I'm a bit bored. anyone wanna go pick a war with someone?

BundyBear: Sure, I'm up for that, but WHO?

jeff21lee: How's about we make a play for c2? We can become #1!!!!!

Mikebro: EH? C2??? Wise up man. You seen the size of them??? Fck that!! They'd take my villages!!

BundyBear: Yeh C2 are far too big. Lets keep things real. We don't wanna fight anyone who'll take our villages.

(The Yugoslavian enters the room)

The Yugoslavian: hey guys wassup?

jeff21lee: We're gonna kill C2 :D

The Yugoslavian: WHAT? are you out of your minds? We'll get wasted! they'll take all my villages away from me :-o

BundyBear: Shut up jeff21lee, we're NOT going to fight C2 under any circumstances!!

jeff21lee: Then who?

The Yugoslavian: Whoever it is, we have to make sure they're smaller than us and an easy target. I don't want thousands of attacks on any of my villages!

Mikebro: I have an idea. Let's look around and see if there are any smaller tribes we can pick on to make us look good.

jeff21lee: How's about PLIGHT!!!? We could start a war with them :D

The Yugoslavian: We ARE PLIGHT you idiot!!!

jeff21lee: Oh, sorry, I forgot.

The Yugoslavian: I have an idea.......why don't we declare war on Ad inf. They're already at war and we can send our troops over, wait till Bang!? wear them down and claim we helped out and take the credit for it.

Mikebro: Great idea yugo, lets do it!!!

BundyBear: Genius idea!!

jeff21lee: Um.......guys.......aren't they a bit far away?

Mikebro: Yeh jeff I guess you're right. Who then? Come on guys, THINK!! It doesn't look good everyone having fights except us!

jeff21lee: How's about TCAB?

BundyBear: Nope, still too big. They might stand and fight us and I for one don't want to lose any of my
villages!!

(Qoffee enters the room)

Qoffee: Hey guys what's up?

jeff21lee: We're gonna fight someone

Qoffee: Hope it's not someone big. I don't want to lose any of my villages!

The Yugoslavian: We'll have to hand pick the target carefully. We have to pick someone who's already at war and who won't really have much to fight back and take any of my villages.

Qoffee: How's about LGD?

Mikebro: Nope, still too big

Qoffee: ExRa?

Mikebro: Nope!

Qoffee: I have an idea........I saw this guy S33ujimmy on Pnp the other day who was having a war with Bang!? and he left his tribe
so he's now tribeless, at war with Bang!? and has a lack of support around him!

Mikebro: How big is he? I wouldn't want him taking any of my villages!

The Yugoslavian: Me neither!

Qoffee: It's cool guys, I tell ya he's already at war so we can't lose!!

Mikebro: You sure he's left his tribe? I don't want them coming after me and if I lose any villages you're gonna be held responsible!!

jeff21lee: Um guys.....You sure we wanna go and declare war on one guy? It's um.....a little cowardly don't you think?

The Yugoslavian: Shut up jeff21lee, we're gonna go whoop his ass and everyone will see how invincible plight are. They'll all be running scared once we defeat the mighty S33ujimmy,
they'll be running scared I tell ya. whoop whoop!!!

Mikebro: Whoop whoop

Qoffee: Whoop whoop. I'll go make the war declaration on Pnp so everyone can see how powerful we are..........We could take out the two small Ad inf players there too and claim a famous VICTORYYYYYYYY. yayyyyy

BundyBear: I'll go send some fake rams. I'm not sending real attacks though. He might kill them!!

THE END.

The contents of this play are entirely fictional (and often ridiculous), intended only to amuse, or to provoke lively, defamatory discussion. Any resemblance to persons living or dead is purely coincidental, even if they have the same names and are exactly alike in every respect except for a potentially defamatory one. Posts are written in character, not as Qoffee (even the ones suspiciously marked “qoffee”). Opinions expressed on the play do not in any binding sense represent the views of any organisation of which the author is a member, or the views of the author himself, even when he says that they do (it’ll be in character, you see?). Links to external sites should not be taken as endorsement of their content or views. The fact that this site is written in English is not intended to be construed as an insult to other world languages, all of which the author respects greatly, even the stupid ones that are bound to die out within a generation. If Plight are represented as being the most stupid tribe ever to darken the doorstep of TW, again it's purely coincidental and not intended to offend the noobest noobs of tribes which may also have a valid claim to this title.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Excellent PnP Qoffee!

@ Jimmy, I don't think you realize what is going on. Plight will have their hands on your villages, before you even realize what is happening.

There are people a LOT closer who have already been told to take my villages. I think this plight announcement is a little too late. Besides, my troops over there are getting a little too fat and lazy(not unlike some plight members) so they'll appreciate the workout. Sure, I can't win against a whole tribe but it beats running away and kissing ass to save my own skin (unlike some others I could mention)

DeletedUser

actually, i jumped over to my long time friends tribe (buttscrape's tribe) TWB :p

And i did it because i realised that MY iceni had turned into a family tribe :( and i invited all the original Iceni to come with me! They did :)
I wanted you to come too...but you didn't....
After that i got an offer from GUNs, an offer i had been waiting for for a long time :p

So basically, you ran off as a refugee and end up in plight who declare war on one guy at a time rather than a tribe at a time. As for the invites, I don't run. I'll fight and win or fight and die. I'd rather cover my pnis in fish paste and dip it in a tank full of piranhas than become part of the cowardly tribe that is plight!

DeletedUser

So basically, you ran off as a refugee and end up in plight who declare war on one guy at a time rather than a tribe at a time. As for the invites, I don't run. I'll fight and win or fight and die. I'd rather cover my pnis in fish paste and dip it in a tank full of piranhas than become part of the cowardly tribe that is plight!

i dont think war has been declared on you, i dont think plight will even need to switch the engine on, let alone get into first gear..

you just brought attention to yourself in a negative way, and plight noticed your villages in our areas. we would have got to you at some point, but youve just sped it up. nice one...

k29... never been there...

DeletedUser

i dont think war has been declared on you, i dont think plight will even need to switch the engine on, let alone get into first gear..

you just brought attention to yourself in a negative way, and plight noticed your villages in our areas. we would have got to you at some point, but youve just sped it up. nice one...

k29... never been there...

Looks like a war declaration to me (officially or unofficially). I don't mind. Speaking from my experience of qoffee, he won't be doing anything. He just picks on small people around k49. I doubt if he's actually fought ANYONE with over 20k points to their name. As for you never having been here.....you asked 3 days ago for a personal war, your request was granted, you bottled it. I'm sure you'll enjoy the view when you do get here - which will be your cowardly friends asses in front of you. (but my guess is that'll turn you on)

DeletedUser

Looks like a war declaration to me (officially or unofficially). I don't mind. Speaking from my experience of qoffee, he won't be doing anything. He just picks on small people around k49. I doubt if he's actually fought ANYONE with over 20k points to their name. As for you never having been here.....you asked 3 days ago for a personal war, your request was granted, you bottled it. I'm sure you'll enjoy the view when you do get here - which will be your cowardly friends asses in front of you. (but my guess is that'll turn you on)

i had to await approval from the tribe.. looks like i got it now..

DeletedUser

Your tribe has to approve individual attacks on people without a tribe? Interesting. :lol:

its called organisation. something you lack. something else you will soon lack is any villages. :lol:

DeletedUser

its called organisation. something you lack. something else you will soon lack is any villages. :lol:

I think I've made this quote to you somewhere before but........once again you've mistaken me for someone who gives a crap. Quit with the threats and get your fckin troops over here. I've been waiting for the last 3 days. You say you've been given PERMISSION so what are you waiting for moron? (like it really takes 3 days for plight to give you permission *sigh* )

DeletedUser

and ive used this one before.

you're a funny guy.. dont worry.. the pain is coming son...

DeletedUser

and ive used this one before.

you're a funny guy.. dont worry.. the pain is coming son...

Quit the threats and let's finally see some action from you mouth piece! Don't wait for your mates to go on ahead. Send your troops now. This announcement was made almost 12 hours ago and what do I have coming at me? 3 FAKES!! You're making yourselves look silly.

DeletedUser

i am grinning from ear to ear - PLIGHT are a right ol' chucklesome bunch and Ad Inf must be really fretting over the decision to stab BANG in the back about now!

@Qoffee - great post - I know exactly what you are getting at, noble the Ad Inf villages near you, makes perfect sense.

@Wolver - go get em!!!

@Jimmy - that fake chat thread was great, real good of you, and very funny. It reclaimed a little bit of credit for you - which you then promptly threw away with all the BS insults at Wolver and being ignorant about what Qoffee actually was saying (ie not declaring on you but on Ad inf)
Keep it clean, stop the BS and play the game!

DeletedUser

Jimmy whats his name.. total:

cockrel.jpg

had a little problem:

jimmy2.jpg

he's posted a bit of crap and acted the man:

jimmy3c.jpg

and what happens to the man?

jimmy1.jpg

oh well, just remember:

jimmy4l.jpg

DeletedUser

Hmm, Plight never struck me as the napping and alliancing type...I must have been sleeping during that class.

Now ~I~...they were some napping and alliancing S.O.B.'s...thats the route they chose and you see where they are now. What's that? Can't find ~I~ on the map? Exactly.

DeletedUser

Hmm, Plight never struck me as the napping and alliancing type...I must have been sleeping during that class.

Now ~I~...they were some napping and alliancing S.O.B.'s...thats the route they chose and you see where they are now. What's that? Can't find ~I~ on the map? Exactly.

You're actually almost right. I say almost because plight like to let other tribes that they have a nap or alliance and while the other tribes act accordingly by marking plight as nap/alliance, plight don't bother. Then once they're ready, they go attacking those who believed there was was an agreement and plight deny any such agreement. Ingenious plan yes. Should they ever be trusted by anyone after this happens on regular occasions? you can decide for yourselves.

DeletedUser

@ wolverhampton666........

I can see a few fakes coming in but you're not among them. Wonder why that would be..........you've been threatening me for 3 days and not a single thing to back it up. I'm up against a whole tribe and have attacks going at them. I am one against a whole tribe yet you're STILL too afraid to atatck. What's up with you man? CHICKEN???? :D

DeletedUser

i am grinning from ear to ear - PLIGHT are a right ol' chucklesome bunch and Ad Inf must be really fretting over the decision to stab BANG in the back about now!

@Qoffee - great post - I know exactly what you are getting at, noble the Ad Inf villages near you, makes perfect sense. <<<< ANY target which seems like it's going to be easy ALWAYS makes sense to him. (ask nyangel)

@Wolver - go get em!!! <<<<< NO CHANCE! He's been threatening me for 3 days but has yet to find the attack button.

@Jimmy - that fake chat thread was great, real good of you, and very funny. It reclaimed a little bit of credit for you - which you then promptly threw away with all the BS insults at Wolver and being ignorant about what Qoffee actually was saying (ie not declaring on you but on Ad inf)
Keep it clean, stop the BS and play the game! <<<< This simply proves that if you throw shit then I'll throw it right back. However, when one man talks sense in front of 1000 monkeys talking gibberish then gibberish will prevail,

Think that just about answers that one. (couldn't be bothered typing it all out so I just edited yours. hope you don't mind) :D

DeletedUser

don't EVER think of asking me to prove it because I will never show it to you.

a) good.
b) can we stop talking about the size of people's willies? It's "OT", in the off-topic meaning of the acronym.

2. Plight will NOT destroy Ad inf. Only a couple of tiny villages in my area which ANYONE could do. they're only doing it because the main Ad inf tribe are too far away to do much about it. I'd have thought that was obvious to everyone.

Yes it is obvious to everyone. Plight have declared they will pick off some isolated bits of Ad Inf, including yourself... they won't have a problem doing this, of course. The points here are:
- You are silly for being so vocal on here with your flawed arguments, and so are now an active target.
- It's a vocal demonstration from Plight that Ad Inf (and possibly by extension ~PhX~) shouldn't expect their situation to get any better.

Plight have a habit of picking the scraps off others tables and I'm sure Ad inf won't miss those small villages half a world away.

3.Plight also have a habit of making naps & alliances then breaking them when the other tribe gets into a fight and goes off picking up the scraps.

4. I think I just proved that I know plight VERY WELL!!

No. You have demonstrated the exact opposite. I have had the pleasure of working alongside Plight (despite once having been on the frontier of war with them) over several months, and everyting you say about them above is incorrect. Even if it were true of them in the past (the only NAP I recall them breaking is their NAP with ORC), you would do well to remember they have changed leadership since then and have immense skills of judgement... clearly this is something that neither you, or your former tribe, have.

5. The very fact that plight feel the need to create this thread instead of just doing it all quietly makes them look like it's a REAL achievement for them. Perhaps I should feel flattered :icon_rolleyes:

Saying this demonstrates your lack of ability to see the bigger picture, and therefore your lack of judgement, for exactly the reasons described above. Now I think I've been nice here, and actually there's some learning points for you in amongst the above that you could take to future worlds... but I suspect it's probably too late for you on W16.

EDIT: Correcting a spelling mistake. :p

DeletedUser

I tried to look at a list of all their conquers, but my browser crashed... :icon_sad:

and jim, you'll regret all of your big talk soon.

DeletedUser

You also have to realize, this game is not the most honorable. Sure, it would be nice and genuine if every single person playing were honest and did no backstabbing or shenanigans. The reality of it is, a person who wants to win badly will look for an edge. If that edge happens to be deceit, so be it.

Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.

If this really was the way Plight has been doing business, other tribes would have taken notice and eliminated them long ago.

The Southern force in this world, HRV, C² and LS 'supposedly' have very strong ties together. So much so that it has been spoken that C² and HRV have an end game alliance, which hasn't been mentioned in a while.

At this point in the world, if it is true, it's a bit too late to do anything about it.

Point being, if Plight was as shady as you claim, C² and HRV would have taken them out by now.

But, only the actual tribes know who is in cahoots with whom...just have to wait and see.

Status
Not open for further replies.