Plight Service Announcement

• Thread starter DeletedUser54400
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I tried to look at a list of all their conquers, but my browser crashed... :icon_sad:

and jim, you'll regret all of your big talk soon.

You're wrong. I won't regret anything. A whole tribe declares war on you, you expect to lose. It's no biggie. I'll go out fighting - unlike so many others who would lower themselves by begging for mercy or licking people's arses so they can be part of a big tribe. Not my style my friend. Who's actually going to think this was an achievement? I'll still be here and my opinion of them won't have changed at all.

DeletedUser22370

a lot of points to answer but I'll try to enlighten you.

1. YES i have a huge penis but don't EVER think of asking me to prove it because I will never show it to you.

2. Plight will NOT destroy Ad inf. Only a couple of tiny villages in my area which ANYONE could do. they're only doing it because the main Ad inf tribe are too far away to do much about it. I'd have thought that was obvious to everyone. Plight have a habit of picking the scraps off others tables and I'm sure Ad inf won't miss those small villages half a world away.

3.Plight also have a habit of making naps & alliances then breaking them when the other tribe gets into a fight and goes off picking up the scraps.

4. I think I just proved that I know plight VERY WELL!!

5. The very fact that plight feel the need to create this thread instead of just doing it all quietly makes them look like it's a REAL achievement for them. Perhaps I should feel flattered :icon_rolleyes:

1. Yeah I'm ok thanks for the offer...

2. I'm sure Plight don't have any intention of destroying Ad Inf either, Ad Inf are a crappy family tribe that in no way match up to Plight anyway, whether or not they were close enough there would be nothing they could do about, please try to understand this.

3. Evidence? Seems like you just want yourself to sound good, but just fail at it.

4. no, certainly not.

5. This forum needs PnP, the more the better. As an active member of this forum I know that.

DeletedUser

Looks like a war declaration to me (officially or unofficially). I don't mind. Speaking from my experience of qoffee, he won't be doing anything. He just picks on small people around k49. I doubt if he's actually fought ANYONE with over 20k points to their name. As for you never having been here.....you asked 3 days ago for a personal war, your request was granted, you bottled it. I'm sure you'll enjoy the view when you do get here - which will be your cowardly friends asses in front of you. (but my guess is that'll turn you on)

Yes, it's a war declaration on you...but also on Ad Inf in Plight's territory. As said before, all you've done is speed up the process of them noticing and nobling you.

As for all the crap you spewed about that being how Plight works, three words contradict everything you said:

The ORC war.

During that war, we felt secure behind 50k/50k stacks on evitmgs. Guess who still lost villages?

The only secure thing they or we did was the bulletproofing, which mainly worked for them. They had to stack with 250k/250k and constant reinforcements to do that, I had heard later on.

Do you think your measly 20k/20k in each village will stop them or something?

DeletedUser

Yes, it's a war declaration on you...but also on Ad Inf in Plight's territory. As said before, all you've done is speed up the process of them noticing and nobling you.

As for all the crap you spewed about that being how Plight works, three words contradict everything you said:

The ORC war.

During that war, we felt secure behind 50k/50k stacks on evitmgs. Guess who still lost villages?

The only secure thing they or we did was the bulletproofing, which mainly worked for them. They had to stack with 250k/250k and constant reinforcements to do that, I had heard later on.

was that the same ORC who had already been weakened by BANG!? i REST MY CASE!! :D

DeletedUser

Maybe you missed this part:

Thats 250,000 spears and 250,000 swords. Plight still got villages! They aren't scared of losing troops in attacking you (which you said in your fake convo.)

DeletedUser

was that the same ORC who had already been weakened by BANG!? i REST MY CASE!! :D

No. ORC entered the war with BANG! at around the same time the Plight war ended. We and Plight went for peace because the war wasn't getting anywhere, and a two front war was just a waste of time.

Edit: I don't know why you insist on embarassing yourself with such an obvious lack of information, but if you keep going you'll only earn more enmity; if there's anyone left who doesn't hate you and Ad Inf already :icon_rolleyes:.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser911

War ? We are merely ensuring an equal amount of pleasure for everyone, range discrimination has no place in tribalwars in our minds. You too would be sad for missing out just because your street is a block away from your friends ?

I love you Qoffee. That's the spirit.

DeletedUser911

Hmm, Plight never struck me as the napping and alliancing type...I must have been sleeping during that class.

Now ~I~...they were some napping and alliancing S.O.B.'s...thats the route they chose and you see where they are now. What's that? Can't find ~I~ on the map? Exactly.

Yep, just one or two allies are enough weight to carry. Any more than that and you start sinking with the worst of them.

Seagryfn

A few days ago, a W16 player created a brand new account on the forums to grace W16 with his pertinacity (see below). He announced his resolve for combat with BANG!? because he shared a border, and he wanted the whole world to know about it! "Let's Fight" he declared happily!

s33ujimmy - Join Date: 2009, June 29th
#14 2009,June 30th, 00:04
When you share a border, either you fight or you make some sort of pact. Bang!? refused a nap so that only leaves one option. You really expect Ad.inf to sit around and wait for Bang!? to start attacking? Yep, that'd be right up your alley wouldn't it. Let's fight :D

Alas, our investigations into this loquacious new personality revealed to us that he was actually hidden away from BANG!? behind four full continents' worth of Plight and ~PnX~ villages.

s33ujimmy.jpg

As good land lords we obviously could not sit idle and see this noble warrior and his local former colleagues miss out on the action could we? As the eloquent Qoffee has pointed out, it would be utterly inhospitable of us to deny this noble warrior an opportunity to fight the neighbor that he actually shares a border against and yet has not made any sort of pact with.

As good land lords we obviously could not sit idle and see this noble warrior and his local former colleagues miss out on the action could we?
After working tirelessly to find a good solution to this problem it finally came to us:

user_image.php

S33ujimmy, and Ad Inf tenants in our beautiful lands, we will be providing you with a all-inclusive tour around your villages in our luxury Wheelchair of Doom®.
You may be missing out on BANG!?'s attention but we are absolutely convinced this will make up for any losses of missing that party.
As a professional courtesy, Plight accepted the invitation of s33ujimmy to fight the neighbors on his border. Plight dearly hopes that this action on our part satisfies his previously declared intentions.

As a further public courtesy to World 16 at large, Plight has provided a PnP forum where polite and courteous discussion of s33ujimmy is ON-Topic, all the time! So, enjoy!
See how nice and considerate we are? :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

:lol:. So nice and so considerate. Btw, I'm happy to see someone used my crappy map :icon_wink:.

DeletedUser911

A few days ago, a W16 player created a brand new account on the forums to grace W16 with his pertinacity (see below). He announced his resolve for combat with BANG!? because he shared a border, and he wanted the whole world to know about it! "Let's Fight" he declared happily!

Alas, our investigations into this loquacious new personality revealed to us that he was actually hidden away from BANG!? behind four full continents' worth of Plight and ~PnX~ villages.

s33ujimmy.jpg

As good land lords we obviously could not sit idle and see this noble warrior and his local former colleagues miss out on the action could we? As the eloquent Qoffee has pointed out, it would be utterly inhospitable of us to deny this noble warrior an opportunity to fight the neighbor that he actually shares a border against and yet has not made any sort of pact with.

As a professional courtesy, Plight accepted the invitation of s33ujimmy to fight the neighbors on his border. Plight dearly hopes that this action on our part satisfies his previously declared intentions.

As a further public courtesy to World 16 at large, Plight has provided a PnP forum where polite and courteous discussion of s33ujimmy is ON-Topic, all the time! So, enjoy!
See how nice and considerate we are? :icon_biggrin:

I approve of this message also.

I'm just glad and proud to know Plight are still the friendly world lovers that they always have been--always making the world a better place.

DeletedUser

You all talk like I shouldn't gracing this wonderful forum with my presence but yet you start threads in my honour - and STILL act like I have no right to voice my opinion. Well my opinion is that plight are asses. A tribe full of refugees, knuckle draggers and soap dodgers that doesn't like to get involved in fighting REAL wars ( I think my little drama/play) already pointed that out and is a REAL reflection of plight members). This isn't a newly formed opinion, it's been my opinion for many months. Nothing's going to change that. I still think there's not one of you EVER discovered fire - and perhaps never will. I kinda feel sorry for your parents (but blame them for your poor upbringing)

MichielK

Here's the big question though, Jimmy: how does it feel to be nobled out purely because you have a big mouth? :lol:

DeletedUser

There you go with personal insults again.
If you think Plight is that bad, you shouldn't have any problems with them.

DeletedUser

You do know what refugee means jimmy?

and why would they want to hear your opinon when your opinon is actually wrong! because you have no facts

DeletedUser

You all talk like I shouldn't gracing this wonderful forum with my presence but yet you start threads in my honour - and STILL act like I have no right to voice my opinion.

We don't act like that. We act like you have no right to call someone names when you have no idea that they are better than you in every way :icon_rolleyes:. We also act like you have no right to act like you know what you're talking about, because in reality you don't.

Well my opinion is that plight are asses. A tribe full of refugees, knuckle draggers and soap dodgers that doesn't like to get involved in fighting REAL wars ( I think my little drama/play) already pointed that out and is a REAL reflection of plight members).

Perhaps the ORC war wasn't real? When they declared on that one northern tribe it just disbanded a day later. Not their fault :lol:. Your fake drama that has no factual backup only shows that you know nothing about Plight.

This isn't a newly formed opinion, it's been my opinion for many months. Nothing's going to change that. I still think there's not one of you EVER discovered fire - and perhaps never will. I kinda feel sorry for your parents (but blame them for your poor upbringing)

Many months? You've been around since September 2008 in this world. You probably haven't paid any attention to them since January. Did you even see the ORC war? I doubt it.

I kinda feel sorry for you, you have so many RL insults flung around, who insulted you in RL this time? Oh wait, no one. How is it to be nobled for having such a big mouth again?

jakeeboy

You all talk like I shouldn't gracing this wonderful forum with my presence but yet you start threads in my honour - and STILL act like I have no right to voice my opinion. Well my opinion is that plight are asses. A tribe full of refugees, knuckle draggers and soap dodgers that doesn't like to get involved in fighting REAL wars ( I think my little drama/play) already pointed that out and is a REAL reflection of plight members). This isn't a newly formed opinion, it's been my opinion for many months. Nothing's going to change that. I still think there's not one of you EVER discovered fire - and perhaps never will. I kinda feel sorry for your parents (but blame them for your poor upbringing)

oh boy...

Well lets see... I started on the rim so I don't remember much early stuff but,

What happened to RatedR?

Plight happened.

What happened to NA?

Plight happened.

What happened to Hippos?

Plight happened.

What happened to the countless number of tribes in Plight's backyard?

Plight Happened.

What's gonna happen to you?

You know it.
Plight.

Status
Not open for further replies.