Plight Service Announcement

• Thread starter DeletedUser54400
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser54400

Plight Service Announcement

Since Ad Inf's recent declaration of war against BANG!? a fierce and vigorous personality appeared here on the forums in the person of s33ujimmy.
We all have seen him put in great effort to enlighten us about the war prowess of Ad Inf.
A closer look at this person unfortunately revealed to us that his main presence in this world is continents away from anyone in BANG!? and he has now even lost the membership of his beloved tribe.

As good land lords we obviously could not sit idle and see this noble warrior and his local former colleagues miss out on the action could we?
After working tirelessly to find a good solution to this problem it finally came to us:

user_image.php

S33ujimmy, and Ad Inf tenants in our beautiful lands, we will be providing you with a all-inclusive tour around your villages in our luxury Wheelchair of Doom®.
You may be missing out on BANG!?'s attention but we are absolutely convinced this will make up for any losses of missing that party.
All expenses will of course be paid in full by your local Plight service providers.

See You Jimmy!

DeletedUser

You've been owned, apparently.

No, BANG!? didn't ask for help, nor did we even know this was coming :icon_confused:. I'm very confused how this is going to work, myself.

pwnage334

i know i might sound stupid but are you giong to war with AD inf or just jimmy

DeletedUser54400

i know i might sound stupid but are you giong to war with AD inf or just jimmy

War ? We are merely ensuring an equal amount of pleasure for everyone, range discrimination has no place in tribalwars in our minds. You too would be sad for missing out just because your street is a block away from your friends ?

DeletedUser

Lol I think you'll find my k29 vills are already spoken for. Plight won't be getting their hands on them ;)

DeletedUser

Thats not your choice lol.

The choice was made by me a LONG time ago and arrangements already in place. Have to laugh at plight for declaring war on one person though. That's very brave of them lol.

DeletedUser

In case you can't interpret the message correctly they aren't declaring on one person... They are declaring on Ad Inf and you on their territory... Ad Inf has quite a bunch of villages in the area of K28/K29

DeletedUser

In case you can't interpret the message correctly they aren't declaring on one person... They are declaring on Ad Inf and you on their territory... Ad Inf has quite a bunch of villages in the area of K28/K29

Ad inf has 2 small villages besides mine in k29 so it's hardly a huge declaration of a massive war now is it. Besides, like I said, the villages are already spoken for and will be handed over to tribes much closer than plight long before they reach them. I might even let plight empty them before lowering the morale and letting someone far more worthy have them. My choice ;)

DeletedUser

only if im not in plight now... :)

come here..

Didn't you declare war on me 3 days ago and chicken out? Duh! Perhaps you were waiting on the rest of your tribe to come help you first?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Nice to see one of the only big tribes with strong activity do something... Good luck :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

s33ujimmy on 01.07. at 03:37
1. Sure, I'll have a private war with you but I doubt very much whether you'd know how to fight without your tribe mates by your side (a little like the English needing America don't you think? )

That WAS your approval - and I guess this is proof enough that you're incapable of fighting me on your own. Hardly surprising as I've never actually known anyone in plight who's able to stand on their own two feet. I've been at war with plight before though so I know what to expect. One man versus a tribe ranked #4 ........you better do this VERY quickly or it'll reflect pretty bad on plight ;)

DeletedUser

Jimmy, i was at war with plight as well remember? where am i now? heh heh....

I did try and get you into GUNs..but they ended....

Ad inf is pretty close to me i think, so looks like i'll be getting some action :p

DeletedUser

Lol, my old friend Foofong..........Just how long were you at war with plight again? You jumped ship from a tribe you were LEADER of and left all your friends behind to fight alone to save yourself. You're now in the RIGHT tribe.

DeletedUser

actually, i jumped over to my long time friends tribe (buttscrape's tribe) TWB :p

And i did it because i realised that MY iceni had turned into a family tribe :( and i invited all the original Iceni to come with me! They did :)
I wanted you to come too...but you didn't....
After that i got an offer from GUNs, an offer i had been waiting for for a long time :p

DeletedUser

Excellent PnP Qoffee!

@ Jimmy, I don't think you realize what is going on. Plight will have their hands on your villages, before you even realize what is happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.