Plight Service Announcement

• Thread starter DeletedUser54400
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seagryfn

There is an insane logic behind S33ujimmy's utterly rude madness. But insane and unfounded nonetheless.

Punishments
Breaching of the assigned rules will lead to an initial warning. The creation of other accounts to evade the blocking of the forum account is not allowed and will be punished.
In very extreme cases a permanent account ban can be issued for the forum and for the game if persistent Ban Evading occurs.

Such flagrant violations place an unnecessary hardship on the forum moderator and the community he serves. Plus, what S33ujimmy is woefully uniformed about, is that intentionally attempting to be banned from the game results in an attackable ban. You cannot ever stop yourself from being nobled out by becoming so vulgar and annoying that you get banned for it.

And on the topic, what does it matter what becomes of the villages that he once owned? With all the food in this world, it is not like they are in any way whatsoever important. Like S33ujimmy himself, the villas are unimportant and all that really matters is that S33ujimmy will no longer own them. So, whether he gives away villages, loses them in battle, or has them stricken from him in a ban, the end result every time is that he will lose.

In the aftermath, he will have nothing to hold onto but the memories of how deplorably he behaved towards the community and how they all came to know him for the shallow laughingstock and object of ridicule that he made of his own self. Perhaps some good will come of this only in as much as others may not repeat the mistakes that they have seen him commit.

mistakes.jpg

Last edited:

Seagryfn

Freak chance, fate, conjunction, serendipity, dumb luck. Call it what you will. Some times random things happen for a good reason! :icon_biggrin:

I find the following happenstance most enjoyable.

you have a problem fella. (mind you, I knew you had a problem the first time I saw you run like a scared rat from a sinking ship but that's getting off topic)

In that quote, S33ujimmy was referring to when he and foofong1 once both shared a tribe together, but that foofong1 moved on. S33ujimmy called him a refugee (previously) and a rat for it.

Well, I am an extremely slow typist. (Those of you who know me on a personal level know why.) It took me about half an hour to compose and submit what I posted above. In that post, I pictorially represented S33ujimmy with the image of a sinking ship. While I was writing, several posts were made meanwhile. One of them, it seems, was S33ujimmy accusing foofong1 of running "like a scared rat from a sinking ship."

LMAO. Okay, now thats a Twilight Zone moment! First of all, foofong1, BRAVO to you if you found the need to put distance between yourself and a person such as S33ujimmy! foofong1 had belonged to a tribe for the better part of three months... until S33ujimmy joined the tribe. As long as both players have been playing the game, they were only tribe mates for 7 days before foofong1 had the good sense to get away from the "sinking ship," S33ujimmy! And despite jimmy's animosity, foo always remained respectful and compassionate towards him. So, yeah, foofong1, I think you had "a problem" and probably the whole community now clearly understands what the problem was. :lol:

You made the right choices, foofong1. Plight has been proud to have you on the team. And S33ujimmy, when the best and most capable players of a tribe end up joining the conquering tribe, that is called "spoils of war." Players who fight well and honorably are afforded camaraderie and a place on the team. The riff-raff left behind that played too poorly or were too uncivil to be included on the 'acceptable' list... players like S33ujimmy... those players are the ones that earn the tag "refugee."

DeletedUser

The riff-raff left behind that played too poorly or were too uncivil to be included on the 'acceptable' list... players like S33ujimmy... those players are the ones that earn the tag "refugee."

and then a few months later no one remembers them.. well, unless a forum topic is made called 'who was that fella who got a royal tanning from plight again?...'

DeletedUser

lol. The Ad family declares war on BANG?! so TKR, BANG?!, Plight and others work to destroy them. i dont think this is working out for them.

DeletedUser

plight only on ad inf in there area i doubt theyd actually go across that much land i mean even ad inf could stack or split before those attacks landed(or not?)

DeletedUser

plight only on ad inf in there area i doubt theyd actually go across that much land i mean even ad inf could stack or split before those attacks landed(or not?)

I think thats what they are saying. It says that they will destroy all Ad family IN THERE AREA!

DeletedUser54400

I think thats what they are saying. It says that they will destroy all Ad family IN THERE AREA!

As i have stated earlier, we are but humbly ensuring fair and equal treatment for all. The Ad Inf leadership quite obiously overlooked the fact that recruiting members outside their area would mean they could not supply them with the same pleasures as the ones in their their territory.

We have just decided to correct that small mistake for them

DeletedUser

As i have stated earlier, we are but humbly ensuring fair and equal treatment for all. The Ad Inf leadership quite obiously overlooked the fact that recruiting members outside their area would mean they could not supply them with the same pleasures as the ones in their their territory.

We have just decided to correct that small mistake for them

So your going to support them?

Seagryfn

[SARCASM]adamjrose2 wrote = So your going to support them?[/SARCASM]

:icon_razz: Its okay, camil5000. In your ICV menu, you just need to ask the king to "show sarcasm" and you'll be fine!

DeletedUser

Seagryfn said:
:icon_razz: Its okay, camil5000. In your ICV menu, you just need to ask the king to "show sarcasm" and you'll be fine!

[SARCASM]Really how does it work.[SARCASM]
I would never fall for that.

DeletedUser

Well I have learn a lot in the past mouth or so.But I have always known that ICV is a joke for well I guess all say politely gullible people.

DeletedUser

If you check the stats you'll already see they're taking my villages as we speak. Why do you persist on speaking so much shit without checking FACTS first?

does anyone else remember this nugget from our absent friend?

I do love to gloat, but i think our predictions of exactly who would get his villages are entirely right

Fittie Bar (952|219) K29 8,126 s33ujimmy Jar Min [L.T.K] 11th July 2009 - 03:14:42
v**Queens Road**v (972|202) K29 9,279 s33ujimmy REVELATI0N [Plight] 11th July 2009 - 01:24:27
s33ujimmy (937|207) K29 9,647 s33ujimmy Legendry [Plight] 10th July 2009 - 17:44:09
s33ujimmy (931|212) K29 6,611 s33ujimmy Legendry [Plight] 10th July 2009 - 14:27:56
The Wheelchair crashes...... (976|198) K19 9,313 Hunkman1234 [Plight] s33ujimmy 10th July 2009 - 06:13:06
v**Queens Cross**++v (967|206) K29 9,711 s33ujimmy Jar Min [L.T.K] 10th July 2009 - 04:19:57
The Wheelchair crashes...... (976|198) K19 9,313 s33ujimmy Hunkman1234 [Plight] 09th July 2009 - 15:57:44
037 (973|199) K19 9,071 s33ujimmy Hunkman1234 [Plight] 08th July 2009 - 14:09:22
2 readw2s prizon (959|217) K29 4,630 s33ujimmy iheart [Plight] 08th July 2009 - 12:25:02
2 readw2s fort (934|209) K29 9,999 s33ujimmy Dive King [L.T.K] 07th July 2009 - 08:09:28
s33ujimmy (931|214) K29 8,561 s33ujimmy wallace18 [Ni!] 07th July 2009 - 04:34:37
vPortlethenv (935|202) K29 10,090 s33ujimmy wallace18 [Ni!] 05th July 2009 - 23:59:41
Installation02 (911|305) K39 10,434 s33ujimmy Master Chief15 [Plight] 05th July 2009 - 08:09:48
053 No Name (970|221) K29 11,756 s33ujimmy liljakbanna [L.T.K]

Status
Not open for further replies.