Pls i need a account

DeletedUser

Hello mates i need a account in W2 so if any account available pls contact me on skype...

Regards
--frenzy--

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
Short reply: No.
Medium reply: Never.
Long reply: BWAHAHAHAHAHHA JOIN DATE AHAHAHAHAHA LOL ROFL LMAO DESPERATE GUY!

tokstolle

Just for the fun of it I usually check up old forum post of anyone that ask for a account and the last days you have been asking this in w1, w2, w3, w5, w10, w19, w30, w31, w32, w36, w44, w55, w56 and w58. I may have missed someone in this list.

I would say that some of the replies in w44 and premades really convice us to help you to get contact with anyone that want to quite or need help with a coplayer.

[spoil]
if your in under don't recruit him he is a noob
[spoil]if your in another tribe take him, he is a great player[/spoil]

[spoil][spoil]seriously nobody take him[/spoil][/spoil]

omg...How many posts have you written like this? :OOOO

If your sane, don't allow him anywhere near your acc. If your insane, by all means, allow him!

Lol, i have to agree with Bern here. Anyway, you'll know that you're insane if you let him on your account when you talk to him for... 5-10 minutes max on skype. Actually, if you do let him on your account, you're the dumbest person they'll ever be :p so just save those 5-10 minutes for farming now that you know about this nubcake :D

Frenzy, this int going to stop you from stealing account or the PP on it. No one will trust you now. And if they do there must be something wrong with them in the head.
You might say you can offer PP, but why dont you just tart your own account and play with it? Makes more sense. Prove you can actually play them maybe when you get your own account to a high level, (Lets say 1-2 mil points) then maybe players will accept you to co-play.

Jut Cop on Frenzy, Get a life. No1 can be on TW for 24 hrs a day 7 days a week and have a life at the same time. Be honest and stop spamming the F'ing Co-Player Forum
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Me thinks you got owned there BIG time --frenzy--:lol::lol:

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
Do we really have to spell it out that clearly?

NO YOU CAN'T (CAN NOT) HAVE AN ACCOUNT ON WORLD 2 (TWO)

Okay?

Seriously, you have no accomplishments whatsoever to back up your asking for an account, nothing at all to indicate you have even the skill to handle even a 50 point account, and obviously your understanding of the language ("means????" x2 quite clearly shows you didn't understand the above posts) would make any kind of coordination with you quite impossible.

So... Once again... No, you can't have an account. -_-

Last edited:

Mysticjelly2

No one in world 2 is stupid enough to allow you near an account when you are accussed of stealing the premium points from it. Build yourself up an a world and prove to everyone you have what it takes to last out from war to war, so far you have done nothing to inspire trust in you.

I wish people would stop asking for accounts (unless they are actually good), no one is interested.

DeletedUser

Do we really have to spell it out that clearly?

NO YOU CAN'T (CAN NOT) HAVE AN ACCOUNT ON WORLD 2 (TWO)

Okay?

Seriously, you have no accomplishments whatsoever to back up your asking for an account, nothing at all to indicate you have even the skill to handle even a 50 point account, and obviously your understanding of the language ("means????" x2 quite clearly shows you didn't understand the above posts) would make any kind of coordination with you quite impossible.

So... Once again... No, you can't have an account. -_-

Hi im looking for an account on w32. hook me up jirki?

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
You try a punchline and all you manage is to punch yourself... :p

bigboy7foru

lol Im in W19 and i think that we ignored him lol

but jirki88 i need to have a talk with you