Plundered

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Anyone hit 10k yet? I'm close, but I haven't been super actively farming, didn't expect I'd be the first to 10k, but no one looks to have it yet that I see.

Snyper Eyes

Robber

Loot a total of 500 resources.

340 / 500

not even close :)

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Looks like either me or rank 97 achievements (hidden achievements) were the first. Probably them given I got it 9 minutes ago and they have it. They either beat me, or I barely beat them.

HorseSoldier

too busy spiking farms
16b.gif

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Reading comprehension.

Go buy some.

I quite clearly said that the good players aren't farming because scavenging is superior, and scavenging isn't affected by spikes.

Which part of that had anything to do with ODS in your peanut sized brain?

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
People who are scavenging are still farming too.

There's literally no reason to farm at this stage. None.

Robber (Bronze - Level 2)

Loot a total of 10.000 resources.

Next level: Loot 1.000.000 resources!

34.927 / 1.000.000

Not farming, only scavenging.

Tell me more about why I should be farming too oh wise one with sub-10k looted.

All spiking is doing is setting yourself back, and hurting people who were bad. Anyone good is unaffected.

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Being blunt is hardly a sign of "ego issues". If anything going out of your way to be nice and caring what others think of you is a sign of low confidence. Confident people don't care what others think of them - because they aren't seeking approval. They likewise don't change their behavior to appeal to others sensibilities.

I treat people with exactly as much respect as I feel they deserve.

His post that I was responding to was trying to sound clever and was clearly an attempt to respond to me in a patronizing manner. So, yes, if you try to talk down to me in a patronizing manner while not knowing what the hell you're talking about odds are I am going to respond to you in a disrespectful manner.

Respect begets respect, likewise, disrespect begets disrespect.

Last edited:

DeletedUser117086

i feel like ol' boy horse knew what he was getting in to when he decided to be sarcastic. and he didnt bother defending so...

but i may just be biased because he spikes

mattcurr

nauz i stay. I started late, but Ill give you a true farming experience to run for i trust no-one else to challenge my daily totals, no leading for me this world. Its been probably 3 years since I got to farm for real

DeletedUser102425

New to scavenging, when is the best time to unlock scavenging 4?