Plunderer of the day

DeletedUser116761

So i was checking today my achievements and saw the "Plunderer of the day" one. It seems that the top position holds someone who plundered today almost 18k villages... and we are still on day 65!

I'd like your assistance here as i have no clue what's going on here. How is it possible? Obviously, from the moment someone did it, it's possible to be done by everyone. Which script or scripts could help someone do that legitimately?

Thank you

Mithrae

750 villages per hour.

Granted the game has evolved organically to reach this sad point, but honestly who really thinks that holding down a button for two-and-a-half minutes, 24 times a day, adds even the slightest bit of depth or strategy, let alone enjoyment to the game? It's utterly pathetic.

And worse, it is a huge turn off to every player new to the game, every potential customer.

No-hauls weren't profitable enough for Innogames, fair enough. Slightly different play style, smaller community/worlds, no Loot Assistant to sell etc. But a haul limit would benefit everyone - even all the poor saps wasting their lives trying to beat all the other poor saps at farming.

Last edited:

Destructere

750 villages per hour.

Granted the game has evolved organically to reach this sad point, but honestly who really thinks that holding down a button for two-and-a-half minutes, 24 times a day, adds even the slightest bit of depth or strategy, let alone enjoyment to the game? It's utterly pathetic.

And worse, it is a huge turn off to every player new to the game, every potential customer.

No-hauls weren't profitable enough for Innogames, fair enough. Slightly different play style, smaller community/worlds, no Loot Assistant to sell etc. But a haul limit would benefit everyone - even all the poor saps wasting their lives trying to beat all the other poor saps at farming.

latest

DeletedUser116761

Ok, i get how this works. But what tool did he use? The plunders are almost at 27k... What script would allow him to do that?

DeletedUser116761

Interesting! Didn't know that it had so big potentials. Thank you!

EDIT: Just checked your achievements in game and saw you also farmed 41k villages in a day! Did you achieve it with the script you posted above?

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Good luck beating our 130k. lol

We considered going for ~400k, but then we thought "what a damn waste of time" :D

And to those who whine about farming. Thats not the factor that seals anything, sure the one who farm the most will win an 1v1 fight (if equals) But i have never come to see one of those fights yet. You can farm once a day and still keep up in the top, no problems at all.

Just make sure you are loaded irl. So kids out there trying to blame the game "i dont got time" , Go to school, get an education & get a job that pays enough to bring your skills to the level you want. Just look at All the BiP players, p2w 95% 4% skill & 1% luck. ;)

DeletedUser93954

Ill believe anything TEA sas, when they can attack a frontline with troops, not recruitment . :rolleyes:
I know right?! Damn cowards only have 32 million ODA, meanwhile the tribe with the #1 ODA rank has... uh... wait, 32 million ODA?

Tell me I'm missing something... #2 in ODA only has 26 mil.

Also, tell me why that TEA remark was made here, lover boy. Who on earth even are you?

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
I know right?! Damn cowards only have 32 million ODA, meanwhile the tribe with the #1 ODA rank has... uh... wait, 32 million ODA?

Tell me I'm missing something... #2 in ODA only has 26 mil.

Also, tell me why that TEA remark was made here, lover boy. Who on earth even are you?

I'd make the joke that you can still get a lot of ODA if you're bad at internalling... But some of your players have mastered the art. Kappa

HipsterJF

twitch chat emotes on externals are very PogChamp, people need to use them more

DeletedUser93954

If we're gaining so much ODA from internals, that means we have no nukes, so why is nobody taking advantage of our seemingly nukeless state? ;)