Pluto declares on PATRYN

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser94846

my english is bad, so what ? i say before it bad, never said i pro speaker of english,pfft, hefty your a noob, why dont you go and not do anything so you can continue your moral excuse of why you fail. pfft, you need to get stacked to defend. barb nobler jajajaja

HeftySmurf

Your talking like a 14 year old chav, your English is not bad your just a bad example of a person.

And i know im such a barb nobler.

Side 1:
Players: Smurfies
Side 2:
Tribes: ZOMBIE

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 62
Difference: 61

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 0
Difference: 1

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 5,536
Side 2: 457,988
Difference: 452,452

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 5,536
Side 2: 0
Difference: 5,536

chart

DeletedUser94846

1 village, congratz, feel pro now smurf ?

Smurfies said:
[report_display]http://en54.tribalwars.net/public_report/b8badae1f815682242ef71b67578907b[/report_display]

Ill try my best to keep it

but you wont keep it u fail,rofl

im bad example of person? pfft, w/e you say barb nobler, you hater on ampac 4 it but you do it urself like a noob,pfft, fail player

HeftySmurf

1 village? total stands at 7, which is over a 3rd of my total vill count (meh for losses)

There is a difference between full internals and a player nobling Bonus Villages and enemy villages.

Oh and ill keep it, one way or another

DeletedUser94846

you mean barbs? cuz thats all you noble u tool.
ur Fail, nub

HeftySmurf

I mean bonus vills, apart from 2 i think, the rest are Bonus villages, which are not barbarians as they give you bonuses and were designed to be nobled to be built up.

Tool.

Rudegar

I mean bonus vills, apart from 2 i think, the rest are Bonus villages, which are not barbarians as they give you bonuses and were designed to be nobled to be built up.

Tool.

nope... they are designed for nubs to noble and build up for decent players to come along and noble once they have had their res buildings and hiding places maxxed

DeletedUser

Mail me your response then? ^^

I would mail it here but it was a private skype convo between Valth and I. I believe he asked me to have the conversation in skype because he wanted to keep it private. The part I'd be divulging isn't that big of a deal, but, I think it's important that if a player wants to have a private conversation with me they know that the conversation will stay private. So out of respect for Valth and other players that will want a private conversation with me in the future I'll have to stay silent here :p.

DeletedUser

1 village? total stands at 7, which is over a 3rd of my total vill count (meh for losses)

There is a difference between full internals and a player nobling Bonus Villages and enemy villages.

Oh and ill keep it, one way or another

No, to a real player a grey is a grey. To a noob a bonus village is a target, but, a good player will let you have it and build it up for them. I consider bonus villages rental properties for barb noblers.

HeftySmurf

nope... they are designed for nubs to noble and build up for decent players to come along and noble once they have had their res buildings and hiding places maxxed

No, to a real player a grey is a grey. To a noob a bonus village is a target, but, a good player will let you have it and build it up for them. I consider bonus villages rental properties for barb noblers.

Both Wrong, Bonus Villages were created by Good players who decided that an advantage like this would be a nice edition to the game.

Oh wait i forgot you two know better because you work with the Tribalwars Beta and watch how the game is being developed specifically with this world

oh wait thats me :icon_redface:

This is me trolling, epically.

trololololol

DeletedUser

you mean barbs? cuz thats all you noble u tool.
ur Fail, nub

Please stop talking.

Needless and pointless arguing talking crap about tribes without any evidence to back it up. Just please stop spamming topics with this useless shit that keeps coming out. :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Both Wrong, Bonus Villages were created by Good players who decided that an advantage like this would be a nice edition to the game.

Oh wait i forgot you two know better because you work with the Tribalwars Beta and watch how the game is being developed specifically with this world

trololololol

Is that beta the same place you picked up that tip on staying small for the 4% morale bump?

DeletedUser97654

trololololol

so you are helping to shape the future of tw then if so we are all doomed to end up playing a poor game

DeletedUser

but personal insults are funny, and the PnP about the world isn't good anyway :p

Rudegar

its funny trolling the noobs

i wondered why trolling you was so amusing....

intent aside in the creation of bonus villages, their practical function in the game today is a way poor players can legitimise taking a village which is not a threat to themselves. In a world where barbs grow to 3k i cant see a legitimate reason to target anything but enemy reds, or internal innactives to facilitate cluster movement.... perhaps 1 as a strategic church vill... but tbh thats more down to poor cluster planning in the first place.

the wholesale policy of targeting non player vills which you are advocating is nought but an excuse to noble things which dont fight back

Status
Not open for further replies.