Pluto into Partyn Merge Discussion

DeletedUser

Yeah, we had to complete this merge for a number of reasons:

1) We didn't want punch to have more merges than we have
2) We only got to #1 through internals, that's why our ODA/ODD/ODT is so low
3) We didn't want sellsword to keep pointing out how bad our map position was -- so we fixed it
4) We like being trolled by players that, if they spent as much time in game as the did trolling the forums, might have more than 19 villages
5) We like trolls who don't bother to read other thread where we explain what Patron is to us
6) We needed to give zombie and punch something to bitch about because they are so quiet on the forums

This list is 100% comprehensive. If anyone tells you there are other reasons, such as strategy, certain leaders wanting to step down, etc, it's all a lie. These reasons were the only reasons given in our skype room.

DeletedUser

3) We didn't want sellsword to keep pointing out how bad our map position was -- so we fixed it
4) We like being trolled by players that, if they spent as much time in game as the did trolling the forums, might have more than 19 villages
5) We like trolls who don't bother to read other thread where we explain what Patron is to us
6) We needed to give zombie and punch something to bitch about because they are so quiet on the forums

This list is 100% comprehensive. If anyone tells you there are other reasons, such as strategy, certain leaders wanting to step down, etc, it's all a lie. These reasons were the only reasons given in our skype room.

Pretty solid reasons. Can't argue.

DeletedUser

Awshum list, but you forgot no.7! Dollie told us to do it.

DeletedUser

Yep, fair enough.

35se

i just saw 99 members and laughed.

idc what your reasons are. yall fail

DeletedUser

I already said we failed. We only get points from internals. That's why our OD scores are so low. Maybe I wasn't clear. After all we've lost all of our wars as well. It's obvious that a high number of members is auto fail no matter how many k's they are spread over. I thought this was obvious to everyone. I'm glad 35se was kind enough to point it out for us as I missed it on my original post.

DeletedUser98416

Patryn fail? disagree.... except for some members who need to stop sending noble trains with 15-30 seconds gap, everything else is fine...no seriously i am not joking or trying to troll or something...

think u should teach them some things cus later when late game part comes, quality is mutch more important over quantity...u have quantity and if u turn it all into quality it will be perfect...

PS: pls get another member so it be 100 not 99...99 is somehow iritating :)

DeletedUser

We have a high member count, but, I know who you are talking about ;). We're working on ironing out the kinks and dropping the members that don't learn. It's always been my policy that I'll take on rookies if they're willing to learn but I'll dump you if you don't listen.

I think tribes that only take on players that already know what they are doing and don't take on a few 'projects' are doing the tw world a disservice.

Because if the players that know what they are doing don't teach the ones who don't then the talent pool on future worlds will continue to decline.

I think our quality in the top half of our tribe is definately there.

So if you'll forgive me for taking on a few players that want to learn but aren't quite there, yet, we'll sure up our 'quality' aspect outside the top members of the tribe soon enough ;). The world is still young.

DeletedUser98416

there is nothing to forgive... :) always glad to see someone teaching newbies (we were all newbies once)... its preety good if they are willing to learn also...and its good cus they have a teacher to teach them...i know its hard when u dont have it...i had to learn playing TW all alone

DeletedUser

i just saw 99 members and laughed.

idc what your reasons are. yall fail

Nah your fail thats why were No.1.

Unless you think of a good reason to see us fail..Why dont you just fight us and stop blabering your mouths in the forum.

DeletedUser

Unless you think of a good reason to see us fail..Why dont you just fight us and stop blabering your mouths in the forum.

your #1 cuz you merged, not cuz you did anything great :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

you forgot the part about ... the fact that only point whores and merdge tribes can be number one in the ranking

oh and the bit where you did it to make bell happy :)

DeletedUser

You know, not to be annoying here, but everyone probably doesn't want to fight you for fear of being overwhelmed with "You want to merge?" mails. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser37628

@ calmir

lol if you think this whole thing went down anything like that, you are so deluded it is just silly :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

your #1 cuz you merged, not cuz you did anything great :icon_rolleyes:

When you merged to become #1 and people said that about you didn't you deny that was the reason you were #1? I could dig up the post if you'd like . . .