Pluto into Partyn Merge Discussion

DeletedUser98809

Yeah, we had to complete this merge for a number of reasons:

1) We didn't want punch to have more merges than we have
2) We only got to #1 through internals, that's why our ODA/ODD/ODT is so low
3) We didn't want sellsword to keep pointing out how bad our map position was -- so we fixed it
4) We like being trolled by players that, if they spent as much time in game as the did trolling the forums, might have more than 19 villages
5) We like trolls who don't bother to read other thread where we explain what Patron is to us
6) We needed to give zombie and punch something to bitch about because they are so quiet on the forums

This list is 100% comprehensive. If anyone tells you there are other reasons, such as strategy, certain leaders wanting to step down, etc, it's all a lie. These reasons were the only reasons given in our skype room.

I love how you can post something like this and not be hated, you have quite the forum presence Pactli :p. But agreed, fair enough reasons - although sorry to disappoint, I'm in no mood to complain on the forums :p

DeletedUser

1.) Sounds good enough reason to me.
2.) Clearing inactives/internaling gets you easier ODA, cause you never run into stacks.
3.) :D
4.) Threatens Smurfies for having 19 villages on the front and gives him a week to double them up or get kicked.
5.) Who cares?
6.) Speak for yourself, cause not one single punch member bitched about your merge, except Smurfies, but he'll bitch about pretty much everything, so I hope it doesn't eat at you that he does.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Your joking right?

Externals are a massive part of the game, don't get respect for your tribe in the externals, you won't get any IG. Politics and Propaganda are essential to keep your tribe and yourselves alive.

That's like saying Politics in RL plays no part in war :icon_neutral:

Thats why I dont respect you I hope ZOMBIE kicks you so that we could noble you!!

DeletedUser

Thats why I dont respect you I hope ZOMBIE kicks you so that we could noble you!!

How could what he just said be basis for not respecting him? I can not comprehend your reasoning at all.

Seriously just what kind of education have you received to make you so ignorant?

DeletedUser62954

How could what he says be basis for not respecting him? I can not comprehend your reasoning at all.

Seriously just what kind of education have you received to make you so ignorant?

I don't think anyone can comprehend his reasoning :p

DeletedUser

Boo Patryn you merge whores! Gawd you must all suck soooooo bad =P

DeletedUser

How could what he just said be basis for not respecting him? I can not comprehend your reasoning at all.

Well I got two masteral degrees in Flaming and I graduated Law finished Political science..ALso Im working as a military analyst in our goverment.Lol...

I don't think anyone can comprehend his reasoning :p

Well some people are just so slow in understanding...Like you...Lol

Boo Patryn you merge whores! Gawd you must all suck soooooo bad =P

Yup, World 54 is a merge world come join the bandwagon..Lol

DeletedUser

I'll merge my account into Patryn to make it 100 members :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Well I got two masteral degrees in Flaming and I graduated Law finished Political science..ALso Im working as a military analyst in our goverment.Lol...

Well some people are just so slow in understanding...Like you...Lol

Yup, World 54 is a merge world come join the bandwagon..Lol

I feel sorry for your country then. You say have a Bachelor of Political Science and yet you said you do not respect Eddy because he stated that politics plays an essential role in war, both here and in real life.

Please tell me you are just fooling around and aren't serious.

DeletedUser

+1 for trying to start another argument out of the previous thread just because you realized you lost the other. :icon_rolleyes:

Grow up please.

DeletedUser

1.) Sounds good enough reason to me.
2.) Clearing inactives/internaling gets you easier ODA, cause you never run into stacks.
3.) :D
4.) Threatens Smurfies for having 19 villages on the front and gives him a week to double them up or get kicked.
5.) Who cares?
6.) Speak for yourself, cause not one single punch member bitched about your merge, except Smurfies, but he'll bitch about pretty much everything, so I hope it doesn't eat at you that he does.

2 -- which internals are we getting ODA off of? I didn't see any we don't have sits for, maybe you have intel that I don't.

5 - obviously hefty or he wouldn't have put it in his original post

6 - I thought you were in punch?

DeletedUser

So, you've had it easy then. That's kewl.

So, I am. And, what is exactly is your point? Nowhere in my post I mentioned your merge, and it was my first one, so I'm gonna ask again, what is your point?

DeletedUser

I feel sorry for your country then. You say have a Bachelor of Political Science and yet you said you do not respect Eddy because he stated that politics plays an essential role in war, both here and in real life.

Wow your posting about real Life...I rememebr a player here crying about comparison of real life and a post..Your pathetic calmir...And now your using that against me...hahahah I see your influenced by guys who doesnt know how to think...

+1 for trying to start another argument out of the previous thread just because you realized you lost the other. :icon_rolleyes:

Grow up please.

Lost what you talking about? I thought your a Veteran in posting?

Hey your lucky that you joined ZOMBIE .....Heheheheheh Time will tell man....:icon_wink:

btw why do feel the need to flame our tribe and our leader Hymn? If you got nukes coming your way don't blame me.:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

So, you've had it easy then. That's kewl.

So, I am. And, what is exactly is your point? Nowhere in my post I mentioned your merge, and it was my first one, so I'm gonna ask again, what is your point?

Re read your responses and then mine, you clearly missed the point.

DeletedUser62954

Hey your lucky that you joined ZOMBIE .....Heheheheheh Time will tell man....:icon_wink:

btw why do feel the need to flame our tribe and our leader Hymn? If you got nukes coming your way don't blame me.:icon_wink:

yeah, he wont blame you cause, he knows you cant attack active players and only nuke barbs and internals. Heheheheheh

DeletedUser37628

Your joking right?

Externals are a massive part of the game, don't get respect for your tribe in the externals, you won't get any IG. Politics and Propaganda are essential to keep your tribe and yourselves alive.

That's like saying Politics in RL plays no part in war :icon_neutral:

I was simply pointing out that these forums aren't as cut and dry as reading what others are saying explicitly. These forums are a place of propaganda, and that having been said, people make posts with small undertones to achieve certain goals (e.g. create a certain mindset about a tribe, among other things). Calmir was saying that (s?)he didn't explicitly state that we were all desperate for a merge, but (s?)he implied it. That it was in jest does not change the fact that it affects the perception of other readers.

DeletedUser

yeah, he wont blame you cause, he knows you cant attack active players and only nuke barbs and internals. Heheheheheh

And your a Coward who doesnt post his ingame name....Hey Bong972 Im here why wont you nuke me...

Oh wait I forgot you mite get rimmed...No wait you mite delete your account....Hahahahaa....btw stats in world54

The best way to disprove me is to show us your stats nobling none barbs...If you do that Ill keep quiet.

Btw you keep blabbering about internals ans such.....Hey I see you nobling Barbs to....

DeletedUser

I simply don't want someone biting at my heels about every comment I post in every thread. You just try and flame unnecessarily which just makes it boring to read :icon_rolleyes:

Yes it was lucky I joined zombie, Otherwise I would have to put up with your shit in Patryn.

As I said in the previous thread. Okay, last time I'm going to say this. Make sure your listening. Are you listening?

I didn't 'flame' Hymn at all. It was my opinion based on stats.

Need me to repeat it again? Or are you good? :icon_rolleyes:

Oh, and I see no incomings?

DeletedUser

Maker, I have a solution for you, since you keep challenging eddy in the PnP:

You're not allies with us anymore. I'm not a diplomat so I'm unsure if we have a formal NAP with PATRYN or not because I'm nowhere near that area and I don't pay attention to that place of the world, but maybe you can contact your duke, and ask him if you can attack eddy on your own(I'm sure no-one in Zombie would mind and we wouldn't see it as an act of war if you contacted our dukes about it first). We're at war with Punch, so we won't be sending any defense to eddy to fight a 1 on 1 we are sure of he can easily. You will have a 1 on 1 fight with eddy, and then the better player can prove his superiority.

To me, that seems like the only solution to your constant bickering. We can even set up referees with constant acces to the account so that you can't bitch that it went down unfair.

I'll merge my account into Patryn to make it 100 members :icon_rolleyes:

I saw what you did there.

DeletedUser

They filled the last space, clearly a noob like me is unwelcome ='(