Pluto into Partyn Merge Discussion

DeletedUser

Now you are confusing yourself and the point. The only people who's arguments I pull apart are those who deserve to have it done to them, e.g. Maker. I do not go around doing it to everyone, because not everyone posts in such a way as for me to want to do it.

The way you are talking about arguments is like there are two concepts, using the same word. If you are referring to say everyone having a little temper tantrum about all the merges (or specifically, your tribe), would you like me to contribute that? If you want, I will start flaming your tribe over it. But really, when one argues, they are presenting arguments. Just because it involves tearing apart someone else's post does not make it any less valid, or any less of an argument.

A hypocrite post. For one you never posted any sense in any thread. You always make it a point to bring down people, you always try to make people think that they are stupid.

Also all your arguments are flawed it shows you line of thinking is fail.:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

A hypocrite post. For one you never posted any sense in any thread. You always make it a point to bring down people, you always try to make people think that they are stupid.

Also all your arguments are flawed it shows you line of thinking is fail.:icon_cool:

I don't want to sound childish, but in my opinion, your post only applies to yourself here and especially not calmir.

DeletedUser

Ah, on a somewhat related note I probably should mention I find hypocrisy an inherent part of the human psyche and thus being insulted over something in my nature would be foolish in the extreme. ^^

And I may not post any sense to you, but that is no fault of mine. Can you understand that? Or am I being too cryptic? Also, I have no doubt there are parts of my arguments that could be considered flawed, but in the end they are less flawed than most - and my posts are in fact good enough to get away with it anyway. I would also point out that everything is flawed, because nothing is perfect as defined by the dictionary definition of such.

Now, onto me making it a point to bring people down, perhaps you are right. But when they themselves encourage such things by their own actions, I 'put them down' to do them a favour. See, if someone is flamed enough, eventually they realise they shouldn't post that way. Generally.

Oh, by the way. I do not try to make people feel stupid. I do make people feel stupid. There is a difference. ^^

DeletedUser

I think I'm falling in love(and I'm not even in IKEA anymore).

DeletedUser97654

lol hefty can laugh he starts the topic then just sits back and watches the bitching :lol:

HeftySmurf

1.) Sounds good enough reason to me.
2.) Clearing inactives/internaling gets you easier ODA, cause you never run into stacks.
3.) :D
4.) Threatens Smurfies for having 19 villages on the front and gives him a week to double them up or get kicked.
5.) Who cares?
6.) Speak for yourself, cause not one single punch member bitched about your merge, except Smurfies, but he'll bitch about pretty much everything, so I hope it doesn't eat at you that he does.

Bring it bitch :D

lol hefty can laugh he starts the topic then just sits back and watches the bitching :lol:

Actually ive been working all weekend, but its fun watching them get trolled my hammy and calmir <3

DeletedUser99387

you can post here, but you wont log in?

this is always on opera whereas it logs me out of the account when i close opera so every time i open the Internet the forum is here...hence easy posting