PMS - the power that never was

DeletedUser

Well, aggression is good in this game. But not against Hatred. Hatred hereby declares war on PMS. PMS targets are already being divided up by Hatred and some are being distributed amongst our allies. Other tribes that PMS have attacked are welcome to request a PMS target if there are any left.

Preliminary scouts reveal that they have some members with lvl 30 resource production and NO MILTARY WHATSOEVER - not even a barracks!! This is just ridiculous and we only see this is an opportunity.

Other members have joined PMS after I have been farming them for some time. PMS try to say they have good armies and experienced players, but this is just bull if their players are being farmed.

Despite a solid core of members, PMS has now filled up with noobs and has gone for the resource boom strategy... it obviously will not pay off for them.

Thought I would let the community know what is happening,

- hTAEd -
Leader of Hatred

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If it's that easy just do it and stop talking. You won't find someone who attacks a PMS just because you say they are easy targets, at least not here.

Good luck, I fear you'll need it...

DeletedUser

We are attacking them because they attacked us first.

They have attacked lots of other people in lots of other tribes. I was making these people aware that they now have an opportunity to attack PMS too.

DeletedUser

Funny you should talk about other players having no defense when I just wiped out yours. I'm sure this 'war' is going to last a real long time buttercup.

Defender: - hTAEd -
Village: Hate (477|519) K54

Quantity: 991 858 6 21 14 0 0 0 0
Losses: 991 858 6 21 14 0 0 0 0

Next time don't attack one of our members when there's 4 of us within 10 fields of you.

DeletedUser

any1 wanna lay odds on hatred surviving beyond the first 2 weeks?

i dun doubt there will be PMS fatalities...the 3 ppl i am talking about know who u are...but overall, since there are roughly similar number of villages...who wants to bet on how many PMS will hatred take to the grave with them

cheers

DeletedUser

Ok, the report game it is :) Juggernaut - you took out the defence in my weaker, second village. You lost probably the majority of your offense in the process.

Village: aaa (479|520) K54

Quantity: 0 0 1750 0 0 0 70 61 0
Losses: 0 0 1599 0 0 0 64 56 0

Also check what is left of cultsibi:

Defender: cultsibi
Village: common grave (476|519) K54

Quantity: 121 45 0 247 2 0 0 0 0
Losses: 121 45 0 247 2 0 0 0 0

Units outside of village:

18 0 1450 2 363 0 0 0 1

How will he stop future attacks with that?

I'll post some more reports the coming days :)

Next time don't attack one of our members when there's 4 of us within 10 fields of you.

I'm sorry, if your alliance friend decides to attack me, I am not going to sit there and do nothing!

DeletedUser

Unless that massive level 7 barracks you have managed to produce 600 sw and sp in a little over 5 hrs, I'm afraid that was your entire defense. Keep sending your cav away, I'm sure you're getting a lot of resources with them hidden in your tribemates village.

DeletedUser

yes pms do have some new people in our tribe, we also have members with over 10k defensive troops that can support.

Let me take this time to remind everyone that swearing is not allowed on this forum also, I have banned ppl who like to spam and swear today and will continue to. There is no need to write 1st or 2nd etc or any need to swear on this forum.

DeletedUser

hmm, maybe someone else should have blocked htaed, someone not involved in this war. Looks very strange that just after starting a war against you mods he gets blocked in the forums :(

DeletedUser

swearing is not allowed on this forum, neither is spamming. Maybe you would like me to list the other 20+ ppl i have banned today also for spamming in threads.

If he had posted without swearing it would have been fine but I and hoodoo have had enough of all the spamming, swearing that has been going on and instant bans will be handed out until this ceases.

just to clear it up typing First, 2nd just posting just a smiley = spamming.

DeletedUser

swearing where is he doing that also getting blocked for a smiley come on then you should just block all since ive seen alot off em on the forums

DeletedUser

Lord Death edited the original post to remove the profanities in it. Lord Death isn't saying he's banning people for posting smilies, he's saying he's banning people who only make a post that contain a smiley. A post with just a smiley is spam and we're cracking down on spam on the forums.

DeletedUser1081

Nice Thread - I like propaganda ;-)

- hTAEd - said:
Other tribes that PMS have attacked are welcome to request a PMS target if there are any left.
It seems that you need help!? Correct me if I say something wrong...
But it's your own problem if you declare 'war' to us.

DeletedUser

- hTAEd - said:
PMS targets are already being divided up by Hatred and some are being distributed amongst our allies.

Other tribes that PMS have attacked are welcome to request a PMS target if there are any left.

Preliminary scouts reveal that they have some members with lvl 30 resource production and NO MILTARY WHATSOEVER - not even a barracks!! This is just ridiculous and we only see this is an opportunity.

PMS try to say they have good armies and experienced players, but this is just bull if their players are being farmed.

Despite a solid core of members, PMS has now filled up with noobs and has gone for the resource boom strategy... it obviously will not pay off for them.
I only quoted the good parts :icon_smile:
LOL, now thats some good propaganda there.

DeletedUser

Lol, do you really think that we are that stupid? We dont give away our village for free .. =/ Most of us are experienced players from W1

Noobs? I can assure you that there no noobs in PMS how do you conclude this?

Please can you define the word noobs?

DeletedUser

- hTAEd - said:
Ok, the report game it is :) Juggernaut - you took out the defence in my weaker, second village. You lost probably the majority of your offense in the process.

Village: aaa (479|520) K54

Quantity: 0 0 1750 0 0 0 70 61 0
Losses: 0 0 1599 0 0 0 64 56 0

Also check what is left of cultsibi:

Defender: cultsibi
Village: common grave (476|519) K54

Quantity: 121 45 0 247 2 0 0 0 0
Losses: 121 45 0 247 2 0 0 0 0

Units outside of village:

18 0 1450 2 363 0 0 0 1

How will he stop future attacks with that?

I'll post some more reports the coming days :)

I'm sorry, if your alliance friend decides to attack me, I am not going to sit there and do nothing!

Rofl whats left of cultsibi? It seems to me like he has more left than you do after being wiped, and since that village looks fairly new it was either your tribe or your main supporting it. How do you think they reacted when all their guys died. :icon_cry:

DeletedUser1089

PMS the power that never was huh? Well... just based on my belief that PMS will win this war, because they are experienced players, I would say they will probably have plenty of time to become a power after they mop the floor with you... Just my guess though.

Lukie

This should be interesting.

If either side could forward me some reports of attacks in-game strictly for my entertainment pleasure, it would be appreciated. :icon_wink:

- Lukie, Duke of FTR

DeletedUser

Death and Juggernaut please post full battle reports as htaed seems to have lost his ability to login to the forums

Interested to see what happens.

DeletedUser

we dont believe in posting reports, etc over the forums. Battle reports should be kept between tribes at war or on tribal forums. As for hatred well their entire tribe seems to just attack cultsibi even from 48hrs away with all their offensive army. If anyone out there is looking for a nice new farm that most probably has its entire attack force tied up for the next 48-96hrs attack a hatred member :D