PMS - the power that never was

DeletedUser833

PMS is not losing points because it's losing militarily, only because people are leaving the tribe due to a few members leaving.

I, and maybe one or two others, have been the only casualties so far.

DeletedUser

With years of experience moderating forums with over twohundred and fifty posts a day I noticed that you didn't seem up to the job Mr. Death, oddly enough you have confounded all my feelings by acting up like this. Is your war not going as planned?

DeletedUser1185

well hopefully PMS's village that was attacking my tribes sister village (say that 3 times fast:icon_biggrin: ) will stop now,we have exchanged a few words,and hopefully things will end peacefully so that PMS can go back to their other war they were ingaged in.

DeletedUser833

TimDogg said:
With years of experience moderating forums with over twohundred and fifty posts a day I noticed that you didn't seem up to the job Mr. Death, oddly enough you have confounded all my feelings by acting up like this. Is your war not going as planned?

Do I have to repeat myself? PMS is not losing the war. Neither side really is.

DeletedUser

TimDogg said:

Yeah im sorry I aint a geek, and war not as planned. I have been bored a whole tribe attacks me and yet they lose all their troops and i have tons of troops left. Its summer here now which is why I am quitting. I have this thing called a Real Life, 250posts a day congrate you might wanna try a real life.

Plus with no report function, no wanrning function and members that constantly whinge, please come to one of the game forums that I use and see how long you last in a proper gaming forum which is pg13. The owner of this game has no idea what she wants for the forums and i've given up.

DeletedUser20

Thanks for being a good moderator lord death! I know i wouldnt be bothered to do it, id probably end up swearing at people... :D.

DeletedUser

The owner is exception, not hoodoo. she hasn't programmed the game, doesn't make strategic decisions, just keeps the site running: I call that a mod. Whether hoodoo is good at her job as a mod is a different question, that I cannot answer.

DeletedUser

Work 24 hours a week, study next to that, married with daughter, frequent visits by and to friends. Nice boat, a St. Bernhard to go for walks, I think I have my real life sorted mate.

There is something called professional behaviour that goes with modding. You don't have it, not only that, you are willing to hurt this game and the people that work on it so that you can feel better about leaving.

DeletedUser833

From my forum experience, you always need one or two mods that will bring you back to earth, they don't all have to be ethical in their behaviour. If every mod acted like they were on a high horse or didn't know how to talk to your "average poster", no one would give a crap about the mods around here.

DeletedUser74

I apologize that was off-topic.

ok well it seems that PMS has lost members...lord death and spahhire have gone to a tribe of their own....maybe hatred won? are LD and saphire giving up?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2

well, NOW this topic is going off-topic.
This is about the war. Not about who is a good mod or a bad mod or about lord death being upset.

We can either all go back to topic or I'll close this topic.

Lukie

buddah 36 said:
I apologize that was off-topic.

ok well it seems that PMS has lost members...lord death and spahhire have gone to a tribe of their own....maybe hatred won? are LD and saphire giving up?
These two would look good in FTR.

Especially because they're about 2 (premium 11x11) screens to my right. :)

DeletedUser

Lukie said:
Any updates on the PMS/Hatred war? I notice PMS lost a few members and both have lost some points.
The update right now is that there is 1 village loss on PMS side because of this conflict and several of their armies have been wiped. There is no winner and there is no loser yet, though if PMS keep losing members at this rate I would say they have lost against theirself.

/offtopic
On a personal note (sorry for going offtopic hoodoo). I am glad that what has happened because of this thread has happened. I felt somewhat disappointed in this game when a moderator who was member of our enemy tribe sent a message to me containing the quote:
Lord Death said:
I dont care anymore I have the full support from the game owner
I did not feel comfortable with a game master who supported a moderator banning someone using a very sad excuse just because he was of the enemy tribe. I was delighted to see that hoodoo unbanned the topicstarter and unlocked the thread where the moderator abused his powers just to have the last word. Even if she did it because cultsibi (another PMS member) advised her to do so.
/offtopic

We will see what happens the next days, this war ain't over yet but I doubt it will be a long lasting war. =)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser833

Callix said:
The update right now is that there are no serious losses on either side because of this conflict. There is no winner and there is no loser, though if PMS keep losing members at this rate I would say they have lost against theirself. I don't think any PMS'ers have left because of this war either, from the PM's I had with some of their ex members I know that there are plenty other reasons. I also learned that they have very nice (ex)members :)

To my knowledge, they have had limited involvement to no involvement in the war.

And bullshit, I lost my whole army and soon to be village. When you lose SPN, that's always a serious loss.

I killed (roughly) 700 Spearmen 500 sword 650 Light Cav 26 rams and 26 cats

I lost 900 Spearmen 400 Swordmen 1200 Axemen 400 Light Cav 40 rams and 40 cats. Oh, and a noble in the academy when it got pulted :)

DeletedUser

I am sorry SPNirology, I had forgotten about you (shame on me, you told me all about it yesterday :icon_redface: )

Okay, so SPNirology lost his village because of Tuma of Hatred. Still it's only 1 village and even though it's a great person like SPNirology it's not enough to make us celebrate :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser833

I feel deeply ashamed that I am not having my village danced over.

Well, an almost non-stop farming campaign counts, right?

DeletedUser2

Callix: Cultsibi didn't tell me to unlock the topic. But he knows that I don't read everything and just told me to take a look at it. But he would have done the same thing if he was on the other side of the war.

DeletedUser50

if onley

Hated would you lot shut up?...wow u fought a tribe which either was too busy in world 1 to even look at world 2,or may have a life out side the game,or maybe just to manny noobs held on to it and brought it down for awhile.
Dont dare take credit for the downfall of pms u would onley wish u had such a power peopel left for varies reasons,some maybe because they are noobs and afriad but most had bigger problems.
You take credit for what?...attacking the noobs in the tribe,the ones who had no defanse to begin with?..or maybe of attaking cultsibi,wait i forget he did more damage then all of u together.
all i have to say is u all worent last long maybe pms is over and maybe not but all the quality players will stay in the game and get much forther then u ever will.

yours andrumeda
p.s honerd to ever bee in a tribe with calaban jugernaut and leard death no matter what world it is:)