PnP=Dead; A Return to Survey

DeletedUser

True to my word, I kept it at just about a month. A bit shorter (maybe a few days), because I noticed the PnP is deathly quiet. I'd also like to point out that I left out favorite forum poster and least favorite for a reason; I'm not up-to-date on who the main posters are, and no doubt we'd have close to the same result judging by PnP being so quiet (and opinions therefore changing much less). Be warned, cheaters. This time, I will check all IP's, and will be suspicious of too many equal results one after another. If you want to cheat, take it elsewhere.

Survey

http://www.surveygizmo.com/s/176116/w16-opinions

Results

http://app.sgizmo.com/reports/31493/178255/R528G6YHGPKQWDN5WOV136QJRDFWMJ/?ts=1252271577

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well i entered mine! Thanks for doing this again. I am excited to see what others think.

DeletedUser

Yep, done mine too. However I didnt waste 5 mins of my life, I wasted 2.

I would take the one of the merge as the total results say nothing... maybe many people wants BANG!? to merge into C2 and TKR to merge into =HRV= (just 2 examples), we cant know that in the results as all four tribes would have a high result.

DeletedUser

hrv and tkr? i would think only tribe merging would be tkr and bang

DeletedUser

Yep, done mine too. However I didnt waste 5 mins of my life, I wasted 2.

I would take the one of the merge as the total results say nothing... maybe many people wants BANG!? to merge into C2 and TKR to merge into =HRV= (just 2 examples), we cant know that in the results as all four tribes would have a high result.

I only wasted 1! When do we get the results?

DeletedUser

Done mine. No.8 is annoying. I tried to leave it blank but it wouldnt let me. No tribe(s) in the top 20 will be joining the top 10 anytime soon!

DeletedUser

It's a "most likely" question :lol:. Make a decision :lol:.

DeletedUser

Weve definitely got a cheater. Someone said there favourite top 10 tribe was AD Inf :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Weve definitely got a cheater. Someone said there favourite top 10 tribe was AD Inf :icon_neutral:

PMSL i lol'd my backside off when i read that

so so true.... though i must admit they've been getting better. the war with BANG is teaching them well perhaps?

DeletedUser

PMSL i lol'd my backside off when i read that

so so true.... though i must admit they've been getting better. the war with BANG is teaching them well perhaps?

Oh please, I deem that an insult haza :icon_razz:

They are still using their special nuke which shows they haven't progressed at all. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

sorry truscott i simply meant that they were learning from watching all those reports coming in of them being owned by the pure awesomeness that is the BANG! war machine and is as such starting to get better...

now that ive explained what i meant is that less insulting to you?

will you be doing this in another month u6 or was the doing it again just a one off lol

DeletedUser

sorry truscott i simply meant that they were learning from watching all those reports coming in of them being owned by the pure awesomeness that is the BANG! war machine and is as such starting to get better...

now that ive explained what i meant is that less insulting to you?

will you be doing this in another month u6 or was the doing it again just a one off lol

I was joking when I said it was insulting hommie. 'messing around' is probably the best two words to describe what I mean.

My bad :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Great stuff yet again U6!

Looking forward to the next one :)