PNP Enemies

DeletedUser

NO SPAM INTENDED, THOUGHT THIS COULD BE AN ENTERTAINING THREAD

So I wanted to see if we could all post the pnp enemies here (people who could never agree with eachother is what I mean) A few obvious examples are as follows:

MvvM of XVI and Shadowzilla of Dice
Hibby989 of Dice and AmishGangsta of Wuke

etc.

So come one, come all and post what you think.

Last edited by a moderator:

Caveman 10345

So I wanted to see if we could all post the pnp enemies here (people who could never agree with eachother is what I mean) A few obvious examples are as follows:

MvvM of Wuke and Shadowzilla of Dice

etc.

MvvM is not in Wuke just to let you know.
(happy Nudist)

Sorry meant to put XVI there. (happy caveman?)

Can't spam so had to edit again and yes i am.

Last edited:

Nudist

:icon_rolleyes:

Was that one word post really necessary? I think this thread may fail due to the fact that it will be spammed in no time, but it's not a bad idea for discussion. Keep up those lack luster posts and you'll be my new PnP enemy. For now Thronx gets that title.

DeletedUser

Wasn't one of the biggest rivalries in w36 forum the one between willovain and nuke911?

DeletedUser

That was mostly an argument of fact.

I think the poster means actual dislike/animosity for the opposite person.

However, I don't know of anyone who actually likes MvvM outside of XVI, partly because he's a jackass to everyone else for the sole reason of them not loving XVI or being a part of it.

So I guess anyone would have a rivalry with him. Except me, because I don't care and only troll cause i get bored at work!

DeletedUser

That was mostly an argument of fact.

I think the poster means actual dislike/animosity for the opposite person.

However, I don't know of anyone who actually likes MvvM outside of XVI, partly because he's a jackass to everyone else for the sole reason of them not loving XVI or being a part of it.

So I guess anyone would have a rivalry with him. Except me, because I don't care and only troll cause i get bored at work!

When I was in XVI, i didn't like MvvM, he was a tosser of a person. I just liked taking the piss out of him :D

And I'm the same, Mikel, I no longer post for a reason, as I don't actively play any worlds anymore, and don't intend to really.

I just post because I can :D

DeletedUser

When I was in XVI, i didn't like MvvM, he was a tosser of a person. I just liked taking the piss out of him :D

And I'm the same, Mikel, I no longer post for a reason, as I don't actively play any worlds anymore, and don't intend to really.

I just post because I can :D

suck up :p

anyways much non homo love to mvvm. Great guy and helps out with the tribe more than most.

^^ btw who takes pnp serious? and if you do noble us or something... :lol:

<3 kam

themonkey

Kamari > enemies with everyone else.

(you knows I lurves ya hunny :icon_razz:)

DeletedUser

Maybe if you scroll up and read the other messages you might relise your now in the wrong :icon_rolleyes:

P.s you can edit your own posts :lol:

Didn't realize that it was edited...Caveman, you are the best. One day I hope I will be as quick, witty and cunning as you. Thank you for pointing out my noobish idiocy, from now on I'm going to let you preview my posts to prevent me from getting flamed by all the hardcore guys of W36. This will save me a lot of stress for that I say thank you. Just so we're clear, I'm not being disrespectful or insulting you in anyway. I need you to know and understand this...

Last edited by a moderator:

Caveman 10345

Actually, I'm not wrong...you said he was not in Wuke...I said he never said that he was in WUKE. So we're both right. Are you going to forward this to?

He did say he was in WUKE go read the posts.

Infact i have even quoted it might make it easyier for you to read.

Here you go:

MvvM of Wuke and Shadowzilla of Dice

etc.

Sorry meant to put XVI there. (happy caveman?)