PnP: Enemy=noob

DeletedUser

One thing I've seen again & again on these forums is a tribe calling whoever they're fighting noobs, and posting attack reports to back up their claim.

I don't think that's very good pnp. If you keep insisting that your enemy is noobish, if you win the war, even if it was a tough battle, your tribe won't gain too much rep. And if you don't win.. then shame on you. Because they were just noobs.

If it was me, I wouldn't post those reports at all. The chances are they are only a small percentage of the attacks. Perhaps it's an attempt to demoralize the enemy. Fair enough I suppose, but there are ways of doing that outside of the public eye.

I would want the public to think of my tribe as one that can surmount any challenge, not just a tribe that can tear apart noobs.

Any thoughts?

DeletedUser

No, I don't think so. If you don't like it, then just don't read that topic. I only read topics if they look interesting or if I accidentally click on them.

DeletedUser

It's always funnier to point out the noobish actions of the opponent...What would you like them to say against their opponent? "OMG!! You are such a worthy opponent"...i don't know...that sounds weird...

DeletedUser

Without calling eachother noobs and flaming eachothers attacks..

What would you actually say in the thread?

DeletedUser

albul said:
It's always funnier to point out the noobish actions of the opponent...What would you like them to say against their opponent? "OMG!! You are such a worthy opponent"...i don't know...that sounds weird...

lol, that does sound wierd..

What I more getting at is not to bow down and pay respect, or be friendly or anything.. flame away, if they botch up an Op, flame them, if they slip up in any way, flame them. But just don't make them out to be noobs. Unless they really are. If you call them noobs and they're not, you're just discrediting yourself, as anyone can beat up a noob. (Except a noobier noob :icon_surprised:)

Celebreus said:
Without calling eachother noobs and flaming eachothers attacks..

What would you actually say in the thread?

Talk about the weather? :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Normally, if your enemy is not a noob, he doesn't give chances to flame, does he? When you flame somebody, it does turn out that the respective person is a noob, no matter how you put it. Even if it's the leader, and people flame him for his diplomatic choices, that would make him a noob leader...otherwise, he wouldn't have made those choices.

DeletedUser

I guess the problem is that there is just too many noobs then. :lol:

DeletedUser

It's all part and partial to the propaganda game. If it is a close war, despite how many times you called your opponent noobs, you still get pretty good rep. If it is a killing, then, yeah you probably wouldn't get as much rep, but you wouldn't anyway because it was only obvious that the tribe was no match for you.

DeletedUser

As Iron Man requested:

-its partly cloudy, i think it will rain soi ill say 69% chance of rain. with a 31 percent chance or no rain =D
- the sun comes out ocacsionally
- its raining iron and men

eagleblaze29

Tis HOT HOT HOT over here

Looking to average 30C over the next few days....I think I'll go open my car doors and boot so I can get in it without melting...