PnP Expectations

Deleted User - 11549951

That's what they all say, right before they disappear from the forums, never to be seen again...

People move on. Some people get bored of this game and don't come back to play again for 7 years. Others cant be asked and play other games for their various reasons.

Pareidolia Paranoia

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Used run VOID back on W21 for a loooong time. Got to be friends with Bluemidgets and merged into him late game.

I miss that world and W30 man. Two of my faves for sure.

Gilestel

Reaction score
Gilestel is a name i havent seen in a decade plus...wth

Well its been a decade since I have been here.....things have definitely changed!

Used run VOID back on W21 for a loooong time. Got to be friends with Bluemidgets and merged into him late game.

I miss that world and W30 man. Two of my faves for sure.

Yeah.....W21 was a kickass world. I think I quit around the time it became PnP....its been a long time. Haven't seen any of the original PoE/Muffins still hanging around though! Guess only I came out of retirement...

Pareidolia Paranoia

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Yeah I haven't seen very many, if any in a long long time. Then again I only play 90 and 92 seriously and then came back on 113

Deleted User - 848896163

w30 - bd
w32 - hate
w39 - random/ID

quite a few good tribes in that time period...but doesnt hold a candle to w4-w10 times. its sad...most these players today have zero idea who OA, Clorox, POKE, CTRL, Kinky, Puffins, Hippos, etc. etc. etc. are.

Deleted User - 3135

I was in at least one of those and rimmed another, so I have some idea ;) Although not a massive fan of your selection.

I wouldn't be overly nostalgic, I imagine a large number of people had some excellent worlds from world 1 all the way up to 60-70 or so. Might also be rather sad if too many of us remembered tribes that existed 10-14 years ago!

Radioactive

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
w30 - bd
w32 - hate
w39 - random/ID

Are you saying you were in Hate or you remember hate? Because I don't remember you haha. Unless this was not your name back then which in that case who were you? This was not my name back then ether largely because TW decided to delete my forum account after I went MIA for a couple years.

Ulto14

Reaction score
Are you saying you were in Hate or you remember hate? Because I don't remember you haha. Unless this was not your name back then which in that case who were you? This was not my name back then ether largely because TW decided to delete my forum account after I went MIA for a couple years.

I feel your pain friend. I just found out yesterday that mine was deleted as well. All that history gone.

Deleted User - 848896163

no i was not in hate nor would i want to be with that weirdo leading

Tha Rule

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Man been around scent w6, still try to recall who i was back then... what makes you think I could recall who anyone is now....So who am I again?

Radioactive

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
no i was not in hate nor would i want to be with that weirdo leading

Well there is a reason he "left" and the tribe changed its name. I don't know if weird is what I would call it but he certainly had questionable tactics but there is no doubting his war planning and ability to play. One of the best war planners of all time but he certainly was "weird" haha.

Gilestel

Reaction score
w30 - bd
w32 - hate
w39 - random/ID

quite a few good tribes in that time period...but doesnt hold a candle to w4-w10 times. its sad...most these players today have zero idea who OA, Clorox, POKE, CTRL, Kinky, Puffins, Hippos, etc. etc. etc. are.

Actually these are pretty much most of the tribes I remember.

Well there is a reason he "left" and the tribe changed its name. I don't know if weird is what I would call it but he certainly had questionable tactics but there is no doubting his war planning and ability to play. One of the best war planners of all time but he certainly was "weird" haha.

Agreed. Hate. was well....hated! And for good reasons. But playing in that tribe was one of my most unique experiences in TW. The way most ops/wars were run was outstanding. There was no confusion and the planning ensured that the entire tribe worked seamlessly to steam roll the opponents. Time. did carry forward that skill and guess that is how they ended up winning the world.

Nixcroft

Reaction score
Time. did carry forward that skill and guess that is how they ended up winning the world.

Damn w32 was my first world and I remember being against that, I was in THXF and loved it, can’t say that the losing part was my favourite memory but great world to start with for sure

Fairly sure I’ve seen THX are back this world with a few Time members too

Radioactive

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Agreed. Hate. was well....hated! And for good reasons. But playing in that tribe was one of my most unique experiences in TW. The way most ops/wars were run was outstanding. There was no confusion and the planning ensured that the entire tribe worked seamlessly to steam roll the opponents. Time. did carry forward that skill and guess that is how they ended up winning the world.

Those were the good days, although you probably don't know who I am. But I was in Time. too. I however was not in Hate. Joined Time after the change over in leadership and once the boat managed to float mainly to help out an old friend who was in Time. I however got sucked into playing the rest of the world even though I did not want to due to great team work and the amount of fun we were having.

Also I do not remember you (obviously not being in Hate.) Did you co-play someone in time.? Because TWstats shows you quit shortly after the turnover from hate. to time.

Gilestel

Reaction score
Those were the good days, although you probably don't know who I am. But I was in Time. too. I however was not in Hate. Joined Time after the change over in leadership and once the boat managed to float mainly to help out an old friend who was in Time. I however got sucked into playing the rest of the world even though I did not want to due to great team work and the amount of fun we were having.

Also I do not remember you (obviously not being in Hate.) Did you co-play someone in time.? Because TWstats shows you quit shortly after the turnover from hate. to time.

I can't say I remember you either. But then again, I do not remember much from 10 years ago. I usually played only startups and mid-game. End up getting bored and moving to the next world. So, no I did not co-play after I quit. But its good to see more old players who are still around.