Pnp

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Just thought id be the first one to dedicate a topic to them. :icon_razz:

What are your thoughts?

I think it will ether make or brake Wuke, but V had nothing to gain from it.

DeletedUser

I watched this tribe to grow from 6 players to 55 and waiting for post like this . To me this was on the cards still I got shocked . For me this tribe is really one of the best tribe forming as i can see players in them are one which really know how to end war instead of how to fight. Because these players are those who participate in war and end the war straight away sealing victory . This is my opinion looking at cards of 55 players and all of them have nice OD.

DeletedUser

A collective of decent players doesn't equal a good tribe.

(V) had good coordination, and WUKE was great at defending, but when combined, people are gonna have to reorganize. There's no guarantee they will still be as well coordinated as before, or that there will be no internal struggles.

We'll have to see how it works out. It's too early to tell.

Caveman 10345

Will reserve comments on their own thread.
(If they make one.)

Not all merges have 2 be done on the public forums.

In the sence wars are not allways represented on the publics.

DeletedUser

We've all become really good friends, wanted to work together.

DeletedUser

(V) had one clear thing to gain from it. They inherited a war with Dice, so sorry you guys clearly aren't a concern. A merge for the sake of ranking does not make much sense to me as they barely advanced (will perhaps take spot 3 though). This leaves me with the feeling that this merge is an attempt to bulk up to fight XVI.

If you think about it, XVI had reason to fight (V). I doubt (V) backing out of the wuke war was genuinely due to 'they had nothing to gain' bullocks, they had 2 continents and a position closer to the core to gain. I suspect some political pressure from XVI. I would be of the mind that (V) had some concern about their neighbor.

Which leads me on to Wuke. Now wuke were supported by XVI against dice and against active. This is old news. Now from XVI's perspective wukes purpose was likely to hold up Active and then later Dice. Now taking this perspective, Wuke now serves no purpose to XVI. In fact Wuke is now in their path to take over the northern half of the map. So without knowing any official details of their relationship, wuke is now in XVI's way.

I suspect that these factors brought about this merge.

Again, I don't know the full details so be nice.

DeletedUser74958

It was not done for ranking.

It was not done because of anything to do with XVI.

DeletedUser3967

(V) & Wick/Nuke merge has been on the cards, before the Wuke/(V) war, before WUKE. Several of the leaders have had a lot of respect for one another for sometime. It's always been an option.

I have the utmost respect for XVI & the guys, they have supported WUKE from the beginning (PnP wise), defended our honour when no one else did.

I had the feeling when I first heard about this merge, XVI may change there opinion of the tribe and it's players. I hope not. The move, although may seem aggressive in the likes of people looking from the outside, was beneficial for both tribes (V) & WUKE.

Diplomacy between XVI/(V) seemed a little shaky to me at times, especially on the PnP forums, but I hope that XVI will view this for what it is and not anything else.

DeletedUser

Well the merge was not to defend against XVI first off. XVI/(V) relations were sound before this merge.

The merge was done not for rank. Rank means nothing...aka Dice's rank :) sorry had to :p

The merge was done b/c we generally like each other. WUKE and (V) became friends after we ended the war with one another. Respect was gained even more, so why not work with someone you respect?

DeletedUser

I hope this helps Wuke against Dice. The war is still on, right?

JamieRed

Will there still be a WUKE or will everyone just join the happy PnP and Family (tribes)?

Wuke and (V) are turning into a family tribe.

PnP and SP, will be the same tribe.

Familysftw

DeletedUser

Is this the first major familly tribe around w36? As far as i recall, it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.