Pnp

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

actually order as been restored to the universe. We are Dice.

DeletedUser

Both, or neither. If you play this world (even under an alias) you should be able to check for yourself :).

DeletedUser

Too lazy ;)

Edit: Gathered the energy to click rankings and find out it's Dice

Also, about the family tribe thing, at least SP is in the top ten.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Stooge made a great point about SP that i was trying to say but couldnt find the words becus im dumb.

Its the "Holding Pen" For inactive accounts, and if they have players that step up and work hard we will welcome them with open arms ready to huggle.

DeletedUser

Stooge made a great point about SP that i was trying to say but couldnt find the words becus im dumb.

Its the "Holding Pen" For inactive accounts, and if they have players that step up and work hard we will welcome them with open arms ready to huggle.

Does that explain why they have 15 conquers in the past 24 hours? :icon_rolleyes:

Family tribe. :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

and if they have players that step up and work hard we will welcome them with open arms ready to huggle.

Read, A few of them are inactives with sitters and some of them are players that have a bit of work to do on activity and all the rest of it.

Dont make me come over there and slap you celebear ;)

DeletedUser

Read, A few of them are inactives with sitters and some of them are players that have a bit of work to do on activity and all the rest of it.
That's a very good idea, really. That's one less thing to flame PnP for :icon_razz:

Edited to avoid double post: Are you going to make an official PnP vs. Dice? B/c the Wuke/Dice died out. And it had to contain some of the best propaganda ever. And the strongest insults :$

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

4 1nf1n1ty 546,244 59 9,258 +12,809 +26,288 +2,700 +2,468 +2,297 +11,373 +2,671

Because he needs to grow faster, obviously.

/sarcasm

Most of the tribe IS active, just smaller. Family.

DeletedUser

Well i have 3 account sits and others have more so......

Even if it was just bcus theyre smaller it doesnt make it a family tribe, Get over yourself as youve already drowned enough in the other topic without making a valid point, Theyre smaller and they didnt get included in the limited spaces that were arranged for the list, WHO CARES

DeletedUser

So basically it's a family tribe then. :icon_neutral:

Recruiting my targets. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Your not allowed targets cele just go die already , how many times do i need to tell you :(

DeletedUser

Don't turn this thread into our skype chat, wouldn't want to embarrass you. :icon_wink:

StewyHax said:
Your not allowed targets cele

I'm allowed more than you. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

well celebrus was acting in carebears and after he accidently brought few guns to making new episode and whacked whole crew ( accidently ) he got sick of all who live in family ( including tribes ) . Atm Celebrus is collection allmighty crew of Unkw people who live to kill family tribes

DeletedUser

well celebrus was acting in carebears and after he accidently brought few guns to making new episode and whacked whole crew ( accidently ) he got sick of all who live in family ( including tribes ) . Atm Celebrus is collection allmighty crew of Unkw people who live to kill family tribes

:icon_eek: Lay off the acid...

DeletedUser

Wat? :icon_confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.