Pnp

DeletedUser

ENTERTAINMENT! I need it. Hence,

POLITICS AND PROPS (I was thinking handcuffs and whips, but really, in the spirit of freedom, ur allowed any 2 of ur favorite accessories. Some like guns, some like puns, and then there are those that love kites & fast rides.)

So, what is the politics of this world? No one wants to hear generic pronouncements of civil good will. Too boring. We want hate, slander & vituperation most vile. So, here are the questions that you have to answer.

Recruitment vs 1337 Skillzors? Under or INC? Who do you think is likely to win? Who do you think deserves to win?

Answer away....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Of course I think Inc. deserves the crown, and the buffet table that goes with it. Hey Under, in preparation for tougher times to come, maybe you should think about having another recruitment blitz. I think there are some players near the rim who might be tribeless, snatch 'em up while you can! HaHAhahA!

Truth be told, my money's on aus. I think they might squeak a win out yet. Don't let Under recruit you guys! Stand tall!

DeletedUser

LOL

<3 Elle
you're always great in these forums and WW isn't bad either :p

welcome back WW, way to start the stirring and s*** disturbing :D

i'll take the fast ride, preferably the one that James Bond drives with all the nifty little gadgets and accessories

my money's on INC ofc, quality over quantity every time
while UNDER does have some good players (hats off to them), they are not the majority

DeletedUser

Of course I think Inc. deserves the crown, and the buffet table that goes with it. Hey Under, in preparation for tougher times to come, maybe you should think about having another recruitment blitz. I think there are some players near the rim who might be tribeless, snatch 'em up while you can! HaHAhahA!

Truth be told, my money's on aus. I think they might squeak a win out yet. Don't let Under recruit you guys! Stand tall!

Elle you hit the nail on the head.. from the top, not UNDER. I might add that there are still some 2K barbs they missed too, so quick... there are still three days left to snatch them up. :icon_eek:

I'm embarassed for the better players in UNDER, taking in all those noobs. I feel for you.

INC are total quality players so my vote is on them.

D4alicious

Recruitment vs 1337 Skillzors? Under or INC? Who do you think is likely to win? Who do you think deserves to win?

Answer away....

You think UNDER are Recruiters and Inc have l33t skills. I love you WW <3 You always speak the truth.

DeletedUser

Under are mass recruiters, but i fight for them. too bad no one listens. And truth be told, it's not just T Bone who recruits

P.S too answer WW question, I think Under will win but Inc deserves to win the world

Elle you hit the nail on the head.. from the top, not UNDER. I might add that there are still some 2K barbs they missed too, so quick... there are still three days left to snatch them up. :icon_eek:

I'm embarassed for the better players in UNDER, taking in all those noobs. I feel for you.

INC are total quality players so my vote is on them.

You talk about 2K barbs, but really your history in W44 has not been that great
http://www.twstats.com/en44/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=7886680&type=gain&pn=-1

Internals galore. lol

DeletedUser

Inc Definitely should win, However due to the numbers UNDER will take the victory, We'll either end up ruling K47 or have lost a hell of alot of it, We're up against the elite of the elite where as i'm still a newb.

DeletedUser

Personally I think I deserve to win :D and none of you deserve to win :)

Honestly though I think both deserve victory but there can only be one winner.

I think a lot of the players in this world have worked hard, given up countless hours to play, in both under and INC. Do I think under has worked harder than Inc? No, do I think Inc has worked harder than under? No, I only know how hard under and the players in under have worked over the past couple of years and I couldn't possibly say either side deserves it more than the other.

I know who I would love to win, who I have always wanted to win, what I've always strived for when playing W44 and I really hope we do win!

DeletedUser

You caught me. :)

When you do as your duke tells you to do and noble internals so others can't take them.. well it speaks for itself a year ago.

Yes Lambezz, you're right darling, I was a noob and am a noob.

Just keep thinking that. ;)

DeletedUser79639

numbers wont make a difference really, if a player isnt good they will crumble under the pressure but to slander a leaders capabilities when people have not lead a tribe to victory is a bit rich. leaders will make choices the members wont always respect and the opposition will always criticise them but i mean the guys who are now here you did at one point recruit and you did merge with x men so just cos someone took the players after you ditched them dont mean thats its any different to the first time they were recruited and tbh some of them have been real good assets...

Good luck INC and have fun, no point in ending the world with a load of insults and third person comments lets just play the game

DeletedUser

Well, I'm playing a semi-frontline account and I have only 6 (?) incomings from UNDER, step up your game :\

DeletedUser

You caught me. :)

When you do as your duke tells you to do and noble internals so others can't take them.. well it speaks for itself a year ago.

Yes Lambezz, you're right darling, I was a noob and am a noob.

Just keep thinking that. ;)

I know your a noob. It's not thinking it when it's true :)

And if your not a noob and have an account in Inc, you know where to find me :p Just wait till Thrusday when my brand new computer comes in

numbers wont make a difference really, if a player isnt good they will crumble under the pressure but to slander a leaders capabilities when people have not lead a tribe to victory is a bit rich.

Well a Victory is when you win the world!! And to get technical neither you or D4 has won a world yet while leading. Just saying

DeletedUser79639

You are totally right lamby, neither of us have and maybe neither of us will but those above who slander either side really have no fabric to their statements. PnP is all good for people to show off their victories or have a joke about something but without taking it too far. making comments just to be heard is wasteful, make sure those who do comment, do so with some integrity.

as for the semi active frontline account, yuo might have 6 incomings but your tribe has more than six i am sure of that much. i know of several frontline accounts in UNDER without a single incoming so again a pretty pointless comment.

DeletedUser80937

Just really makes some comments laugh.

People telling about quality, quantity etc etc. I dont really believe quality is all that matters or just quantity over quality cant do anything better.

And regarding quality, I dont really believe the whole world has good quality players, that include Inc too except few. Same goes to Under, but with different words, they might have more noobs than Inc, but doesnt mean all of them are just noobs.

Vision of the leadership and Commitment of the players is all that matters.

Though we have took some villages fast, we knew we have a long way to walk. I do remember Persians did won the Battle of Thermopylae. And Inc was ready for anything.

Oh, yeah, That noob was my co-player from W55 and all worlds I played after that and my future worlds too, Lambezz. Now you know which account she plays, I believe. Good Luck for you. ;)

DeletedUser

Oh, yeah, That noob was my co-player from W55 and all worlds I played after that and my future worlds too, Lambezz. Now you know which account she plays, I believe. Good Luck for you. ;)

You -Attila-?? Now just need to find her timezone

D4alicious

How did you guys turn this topic into such a downer?

WW was trying to create a bit of excitement, a fun post about PnP.

---

Zo0rban isn't frontline, and he has no incomings. That's cause we <3's him. That and he is supporting me ;)

DeletedUser80937

lol, even if every inc member attacks 2 UNDER players, we cant attack all. :p

DeletedUser

How did you guys turn this topic into such a downer?

WW was trying to create a bit of excitement, a fun post about PnP.

---

Zo0rban isn't frontline, and he has no incomings. That's cause we <3's him. That and he is supporting me ;)

I have no incomings too :icon_sad: I know i am loved but i am not supporting you

D4alicious

We know that when your ignored, you get bored ;) You attention seeker you!