Pod-48

DeletedUser

homo! :icon_razz:

Its all about being bi. You get to have lots of fun that way :icon_wink:

Anyway, for those of you who care, the thread wasnt a total spam fest. I got a PM from someone who use to play with me.

DeletedUser

Its all about being bi. You get to have lots of fun that way :icon_wink:

I think you might have possibly misheard that, Destiny.

Actually, it is all about eating pie.

Specifically, key lime pie, as that is by far the best fun.

momm

DeletedUser

I think you might have possibly misheard that, Destiny.

Actually, it is all about eating pie.

Specifically, key lime pie, as that is by far the best fun.

momm

Probli. Pie is nice.

Made me think of that time in american pie when one of them really enjoys the pie in an unconventional way :lol:

DeletedUser

pudding is not to bad either.

Pudding!?! Instead of pie?!?!?

That is shocking. Well, unless you are talking about spreading some chocolate pudding into a graham cracker crust, adding a thick layer of fudgy topping, then covering the whole thing with whipped cream and some shaved chocolate. Then the pudding wouldn't be too bad, I guess, since it would be disguised as pie.

momm

DeletedUser

I didn't say anything about Pie:eek: I just said pudding is not to bad either.

Puddingcrumble(puddingpie) is delicious:)

DeletedUser

That is shocking. Well, unless you are talking about spreading some chocolate pudding into a graham cracker crust, adding a thick layer of fudgy topping, then covering the whole thing with whipped cream and some shaved chocolate. Then the pudding wouldn't be too bad, I guess, since it would be disguised as pie.

momm

wow. Someone likes there deserts

DeletedUser

Hmmmm, whenever chocolate starts appearing in my thoughts, I attribute it to PMS. I'm really not much of a fan otherwise. :icon_wink:

momm

DeletedUser

momm

Belgium Pudding > Pie :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Belgium Pudding > Pie :icon_cool:

Well, I could hardly argue against your assertation intelligently, as I have never had Belgian pudding.

However, it is quite hard for me to imagine that any pudding could possibly compare to the rich, sweet, creamy tanginess of a well-made key lime pie. In general, I find that puddings just tend to be overly sweet, and quite dull.

If you have tasted both, though, and declare Belgian pudding to be the superior dessert, then I shall just have to acquiesce to your greater dessert experience.

momm

DeletedUser

I personally think Pudding > Pie.

On a side note - anyone want to find me an account to play w6?