Podcast 87 discussion!

DeletedUser84793

The Great all knowing and all powerful Stealthy is scared of me is he? I can understand why last night he stuck to his one point of myself being unloyal etc etc and he was made a fool of, He made bold claims of my gameplay and showed that he is a massive PP whore that of which he claims to hate in the interview with myself, you claim I'm unworthy of the great stealthy but yet I'm your better in every way on these forums it's silly.

Oh and as for me editing interviews, When you talk for 27 minutes about the same thing over and over again I've gotta cut it down a bit because otherwise you would just be repeating the line "I'm stealthy and I'm such a good player" over and over again for about 10 minutes.

@ Nemesis Sounds good homie speak later then!

What ever you say STD Traitor! That name fits you lord eek..that's your new game name..Lord eek the STD Traitor! sound just fine to me..

DeletedUser119194

What ever you say STD Traitor! That name fits you lord eek..that's your new game name..Lord eek the STD Traitor! sound just fine to me..

Shame your claims of reliable intel are all false.... :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Shame your claims of reliable intel are all false.... :icon_rolleyes:

Why, I do say! That is precisely what a spy would say! :lol:

The only thing I don't get, is why stealthy is so worried about STD's affairs.

DeletedUser119194

He isn't, He is salty cuz I made him look like a fool and it's the best he could come up with to try and case drama.

Stellrogaius

Think you should set up a voice chat on skype and argue it out for an audience

Now that you could eat popcorn to!

80263_o.gif

DeletedUser84793

well for me i don't like back stabbers..so im looking out for their duke really..not my puppy!

DeletedUser119194

well for me i don't like back stabbers..so im looking out for their duke really..not my puppy!

No stealthy Someone called you a name and you like to make up lies and try to turn people against each other #gettingold

Conscience

Some of the comments from Kain was quite hilarious :lol:. Especially around the one of letting his troops do the talking.

Last edited:

DeletedUser84793

[video=youtube_share;IIargfotEbc]https://youtu.be/IIargfotEbc[/video]

Please note may contain strong language.

Hope you all enjoy hardly any editing becuase of the late however however that will just add to my video haters ;)

Kain is a stand up guy! and a true warrior..nothing but respect to him and his crew...this was a great interview...i liked it. but again you cant go one interview with out mentioning my name at least once? I would dare say lord eek is a bit obsess over me..I must have gotten under his skin..:icon_twisted: But again kain and his tribe my hats off to you..you show true form in this interview!:icon_cool:

DeletedUser119194

You mean the same way your Obsessed with myself, PR and Dreaded? here was me thinking stealthy didn't watch my videos because of how bad they were, guess it was another statement with no foundation.

Keeping it on topic, I actually enjoyed this one it was full of real unscripted banter much fun

Last edited:

DeletedUser84793

You mean the same way your Obsessed with myself, PR and Dreaded? here was me thinking stealthy didn't watch my videos because of how bad they were, guess it was another statement with no foundation.

Keeping it on topic, I actually enjoyed this one it was full of real unscripted banter much fun

hey lord eeky...you feel the need to go sky diving? is their any possible luck you can sit down and go shhhhhhhh!...for one i watched it because you had a very good guest..it wasnt you i was watching it for..later noob! i mean traitor.

Mr. Cringer Pants

I thought it was a very good interview. Kain is respectable and well poised. Thanks for the content as always. I did laugh at one point however:

"I don't consider us a family."

I mean you have B4N which by definition makes you a family and being allied to the largest family on the server, PTG, kind of extends that. Especially since it sounds like an end game alliance.

DeletedUser119194

hey lord eeky...you feel the need to go sky diving? is their any possible luck you can sit down and go shhhhhhhh!...for one i watched it because you had a very good guest..it wasnt you i was watching it for..later noob! i mean traitor.

Stealthy over the past 2 days I've managed to get you to admit for all the forums to see, that you are a hypocrite when it comes to Premium use, I've proven that no one likes you or your posts except the few who claim to like you because they feel sorry for you. I've also shown on maybe occasions that you talk total hogwash and make things up to work for your own little fantasy world.

You call me a Noob but you aren't in my league as i've proven time and again, If you wanna call me a noob for not being online while getting an attack on my main which I didn't know was even on route? well then you got issues.

If you wanna call me a traitor because I slagged you off on monday news? Well this is something, Puppet my co player wants Proof, I agree provide the world with proof of my underhandedness and I tell you what if you do I'll not only leave world 87 and the forums of it but you shall never see the name Lord Ike on the .net servers again, THAT IS HOW SURE I AM! If Stealthy does however provide REAL proof this doesn't mean a copy paste skype chat like this one:

[09:23:46] Phill | Lord Ike W87: yep like this

I'll stay true to this post and people can do whatever they please bash me, Slag me, call me anything under the sun.

I'm fed up Stealthy your not only getting old or annoying your getting pathetic.

Last edited:

Mr. Cringer Pants

You call me a Noob but you aren't in my league as i've proven time and again, If you wanna call me a noob for not being online while getting an attack on my main which I didn't know was even on route? well then you got issues.

I suggest you download the TW app.

Mr. Cringer Pants

Mr. Cringer Pants there is something called Sleep mate not everyone knows what this is but when you work 60+ hours a week you need some of it.

Oh, no need to be snarky. Was just offering advice.