Podcast 87 discussion!

DeletedUser88502

And just to add to this a bit... never EVER wear sunglasses indoors. You did that in one of your podcasts but saved yourself by removing them after a minute or 2. It goes back to the Larry David joke... and I have to replace a word here... Who are the only people that wear sunglasses indoors?.... blind people and rectum holes. "rectum" wasn't the real word used. I'm sure you can figure out.

Umm I am fairly certain Ike wore them because he was referencing that the sun was actually out where he lives, which you can't really tell in the video .... guess you can't please them all!

(Ike fix that damn smoke alarm!!!!!)

DeletedUser119194

And just to add to this a bit... never EVER wear sunglasses indoors. You did that in one of your podcasts but saved yourself by removing them after a minute or 2. It goes back to the Larry David joke... and I have to replace a word here... Who are the only people that wear sunglasses indoors?.... blind people and rectum holes. "rectum" wasn't the real word used. I'm sure you can figure out.

I can explain this,

It was to point out the shock of sun shine in Ireland were i'm from and at the time I was arguing with Stealthy it was kinda a dig at him wearing sun glasses in his videos. It is not ever going to be something I make a habbit of.

@Dauthi : I thank you for your feedback and I will try and improve on it as much as I can. In regards to hearing about other parts of the world I can only work off the information i'm given/read which can at times be hard to get hold of with some tribes being very closed doors however will again try and improve this in the coming weeks.

kekua

Thank you for the talk, really enjoyed it, sorry again for making it too long, and hope to do this some time again. :)

DeletedUser84793

It's funny that you see lord eek had to end the interview once his mom came into the room..lol cant be playing trooble wars all day..time to take out the family garbage i guess..lol

Just watched the interview with the great puppet player and lord eek. loved his response to me with the two middle fingers..lol now that was funny as hell...even if i think lord eek is well lets just say simple minded...I still think STD will be the world winner..why? because after all they do have puppet on their team which makes a good difference for their roster..STD does have solid players! just know i called it first. I think in time STD duke nem will end up fighting PR OR RAGE OR Both..and then the world will see who the real tribe is..and in my mind thats STD. and for you puppet..i stick my two middle fingers right back at ya!..lol best of luck to you good interview!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Enjoyed the interviews. Also, to add onto puppets point, we are happy to mess around with other tribes, we play a bunch of other games and other tribes have got stuff going, we can put up some team and a friendly competition ensues.

DeletedUser84793

Enjoyed the interviews. Also, to add onto puppets point, we are happy to mess around with other tribes, we play a bunch of other games and other tribes have got stuff going, we can put up some team and a friendly competition ensues.

well your a solid duke with a solid team..best of luck to you on this world. much respect!:icon_cool:

DeletedUser115004

It's funny that you see lord eek had to end the interview once his mom came into the room..lol cant be playing trooble wars all day..time to take out the family garbage i guess..lol

Rather be living with my mum taking out trash, over living alone talking trash on forums :icon_redface:

DeletedUser84793

Rather be living with my mum taking out trash, over living alone talking trash on forums :icon_redface:

if you say so their Eastwood...i dont live alone..im married and i own my home..im retired so i can be on the forums all i want as much as i want...lol needless to say i have no worries..i have a great wife money in the bank..im happy! best of luck to you if you still sponge off your parents..sad but best of luck! lol later gator!

kekua

if you say so their Eastwood...i dont live alone..im married and i own my home..im retired so i can be on the forums all i want as much as i want...lol needless to say i have no worries..i have a great wife money in the bank..im happy! best of luck to you if you still sponge off your parents..sad but best of luck! lol later gator!

This is a big ad hominem post you made there, don't get so sore on getting owned. And the fact that you started explaining anything after that just proves that you got offended by Lord Eastwoods remark about you being alone, that makes a question about your life quality there, I'm not saying your life is useless (your actions how ever does, and in a deep psihological level), but by your actions it does seam that you think it is.

roman01

This is a big ad hominem post you made there, don't get so sore on getting owned. And the fact that you started explaining anything after that just proves that you got offended by Lord Eastwoods remark about you being alone, that makes a question about your life quality there, I'm not saying your life is useless (your actions how ever does, and in a deep psihological level), but by your actions it does seam that you think it is..

My condolences to the chickens that were cooked today as a result of said burning

DeletedUser115004

You can lie to us all you want It wont bother us, but your lying to yourself. I can tell deep inside you are hurting, you come to the forums to project your pain on other people.

I recommend you take a break from tw and reevaluate your life, best of luck.

DeletedUser84793

You can lie to us all you want It wont bother us, but your lying to yourself. I can tell deep inside you are hurting, you come to the forums to project your pain on other people.

I recommend you take a break from tw and reevaluate your life, best of luck.

I'm happy! No Thanks! i'ts you who needs a break! TW done messed up your brain man..you are the one who needs a vacation.

Mr. Cringer Pants

I'm happy! No Thanks! i'ts you who needs a break! TW done messed up your brain man..you are the one who needs a vacation.

Back to the kennel master Stealthy, the dogs are getting out and gonna piss all over the place.

DeletedUser84793

I'm trying to train stealthy but he won't accept my mentorship :(

Poor Michael Jackson.

i have ignored dreaded..the last comment just shows what a piece of shit he is talking about my mother for which has passed away..not funny not entertaining and definitely reported and blocked. anyone who thinks his comments is entertaining has a few missing also..my mother has passed away and i dont care to see players using that for their personal gain..just that simple..game or no game..thats shit is not entertainment! he would get his ass beat if he talked about my mother to my face...but anyways..he is on perminate blocked and will not be mention by me ever again..i dont play well with sad idiots who likes to take things to heart and make fun of something thats very personal..a death of any ones mother should never be made funny or used for TW or any game trash talk..for now on..this player is black listed from any dealings with..end of story!

DeletedUser88502

@ Dreaded, you're taking your "metaphors" to far.

Take a break take a kit kat, I started reading your posts and decided to not continue all the references about "hamburgers" & "Teeth" are getting tedious, lets get back to the game and back on topic.

Stealthy you should do an interview with Puppet :p

DeletedUser13939

This side discussion ends here. Back to only discussing the interviews.

DeletedUser

The video itself has a number of incorrect sets of information, though I have presented some interesting info to Ike to set the record straight so lets see how the next video goes.

Also nice try Stealthy. I'm sure playing the victim and making irrational claims is some strong sub-set of TW skills I just wasn't aware of and can't comprehend.