Podcast 87 discussion!

DeletedUser13939

After further discussions with an elder, it has been decided that contrary to what Dreaded claimed, there WERE posts that broke the rules. They were dealt with.

This is a final warning. Get back on topic and remain there. If another discussion like that happens again, this thread WILL be locked.

DeletedUser116463

Puppet is kinda cool guy, assertive and a professional, totally opposite of the kid above.

DeletedUser13939

Mods pooping on everyones fun as per usual...

If posters would realize that multiple posts including personal insults were against the rules, I wouldn't have to "poop on everyones fun". When an elder informs me that I need to bring the hammer down, you know you're doing something wrong.

Now, back on topic!

DeletedUser116463

This thread is boring now. Duh, I dont really care if someone close this thread.i think majority of the readers will not even bother to post something knowing that someone is lurking and scrutinizing every meaning of their arguments. Then threatening the community to close this awesome thread. Duhh whatever dude

DeletedUser115004

If your gonna close the thread if people go off topic, just close it now.

Rather see people getting flamed and sharing banter, than mods removing posts and closing topics.

#WorstModSinceHitler

DeletedUser

Lets be honest, there's no banter, just thinly veiled personal insults. Which whilst it is amusing to watch, is just childish and pathetic and against the rules unfortunately. I stopped insulting people's mothers on here when I was 14. Lets remember this is just a game and treat it as such.

DeletedUser84793

hell i come on here to have some fun...I personally don't want to hurt no one feelings or get to personal with any one here...I respect all of you or most i should say...trash talk is fine...but taking it to far is something else. its all in fun or it suppose to be anyways...Im sorry if i offend any one on a personal level..i just like to trash talk just like anyone else...anyways i'm moving on from this world...I wish you all the best have at it...i'll be working on 88. cheers!:icon_cool: It's been fun.

DeletedUser84793

Good riddance, don't come back.

Thanks.

well it appears you have not got rid of me just yet their Eastwoody...i just beat you in ODA..and your in the same K..youll be one of the first ones i noble out..get ready!

DeletedUser115004

well it appears you have not got rid of me just yet their Eastwoody...i just beat you in ODA..and your in the same K..youll be one of the first ones i noble out..get ready!

Farming for pp now on w88, Hence why you caught up... GG

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser90465

I've been suffering from insomnia recently but this monday news put me to sleep like a charm