Podcast 87 discussion!

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Everyone's just jealous they haven't found the fountain of youth like Nemesis and I have (people often tell me they think I look 18-22 rather than 27). :lol:

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Is being on Chase's shit list supposed to be special? I think you only need to breathe to get on it, tis all I had to do to get listed anyway.

Mr. Cringer Pants

I think that requires lying to her and telling her what she wants to hear if I remember correctly?

The first part no not at all. No reason to lie. The second part just a little. Mainly you need to be respectful and understanding but you can still tell her what's on your mind. You'd be surprised how straight forward I am with her.

To get back on topic just slightly, to lord eastwood and thing or anyone that is fighting over past worlds. It's not healthy nor good gameplay to bring past grudges into a new world. A lot of fine dukes don't like it and it's a team game. Just my 2 cents.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I quite enjoy the cross world beef if it's the right sort of beef, not that I'd ever have it internally within a tribe.

Mr. Cringer Pants

I quite enjoy the cross world beef if it's the right sort of beef, not that I'd ever have it internally within a tribe.

It's entertaining but can be exploited by 3rd parties. I've personally created wars between two tribes due to cross world beef and both fell due to the personal conflicts. It's just my advice. It's a small community and in TW information is sometimes more powerful than troops/numbers.

DeletedUser13939

good interview here also..i much rather have Dwarven king as our mod for me personally..he is a great guy good player and very entertaining...he might not have had huge accounts in the past but his ability is true to form...I like him! world 100 will be ground breaking and i to hope some of the greatest tribes comes back to play this world..i know i will be playing..not sure what tribe yet..but if i had to choose..it would definitely be a tribe that is a pro-tribe. keep up the good work Ike..these video's is fun to watch and i always look forward to your next video! Cheers guys:icon_twisted:

I've sat here for hours, and yet I'm still 100% sure I have never interacted with you before now. Yet you know so much about me, as if you've sat there the whole time. Scary. O.O

It's entertaining but can be exploited by 3rd parties. I've personally created wars between two tribes due to cross world beef and both fell due to the personal conflicts. It's just my advice. It's a small community and in TW information is sometimes more powerful than troops/numbers.

Congratulations, you just explained how I play this game. Information. :3

DeletedUser84793

I've sat here for hours, and yet I'm still 100% sure I have never interacted with you before now. Yet you know so much about me, as if you've sat there the whole time. Scary. O.O

You may not know me...But i know you! Me xxstealthyxx:icon_cool:

DeletedUser90465

Dwarven king is a noob (This is on topic with regard to his podcast)

DeletedUser90465

Thing is a liar:

805a473753e53f9827068c0197f536e6.png

4bc2c400dd1d3393392b70ff3e699cfc.png

Don't trust what he says.

He directly contradicted himself in the podcast.

Thing

Like I was gonna tell you how much I had spent anyway.

Since start up I have spent the total I said in the interview.

Not during start up. But it's fine Stephen :) You enjoy yourself thinking you're 1 up or whatever this is meant to be...

roman01

Thing is a liar:

I have listened to the interview and read your post, both show admittance of pp spending. Your assumption of '15k' is pure fantasy, he bought that much but bought does not mean spent. reread your posts. 15k pp isn't spent by Thing just because you assume it.

Also re previous interviews it is good to see younger players taking up leadership. It develops personal skills which assist with day to day activities, not directly as such but still good practice dealing with people from different cultural backgrounds and social opinions. Much appreciation to those who have had the confidence to talk on camera knowing they'll be put infront of a controversial TW community.

Last edited:

DeletedUser84793

To be honest and lets just say it...or i will anyways..who cares what benny spends on pp...everyone does it to a point..some players spends more then others and some don't buy it at all...in the end like i always say it comes down to dedication to the game..now if benny stays dedicated until the end then its all good. but some where down the line the pp will be a none topic anyways..its skill and staying active that wins the day..a player who never buys pp could reach the top rankings..pp dont give you a world victory. I say good for benny..i dont see it being an issue really nore is it my business how he spends his money..at least their is players here who helps fund this game to continue on..now..their you go!:icon_cool:

DeletedUser119194

Hi guys I have an Open slot for next Wednesday thanks to a cancellation! If you think you would like to be interviewed or know someone who should be Please feel free to message me and give me a reason why I should interview you. If No one does then it's gonna have to be Puppet.... PLEASE NO!

DeletedUser84793

Hi guys I have an Open slot for next Wednesday thanks to a cancellation! If you think you would like to be interviewed or know someone who should be Please feel free to message me and give me a reason why I should interview you. If No one does then it's gonna have to be Puppet.... PLEASE NO!

ask kirk that would be good..lol