Podcast 87 discussion!

DeletedUser

"The fact of the matter, the fact, matter of fact, the fact is, matter of the fact..."

-xxstealthyxx, 16:50

DeletedUser88502

Just going to put it out there, Hodgy isnt a "shit" player Ive seen him play at his prime on w68 we didnt have the same p2w features on that world and his account almost made it to end game, granted bjorn was the last player on the account not hodgy himself, but he made good progress when he was there along with Pink Fluffy Bunnies, Lesss is more and of course Yawning One who joined the Nine Inch Nails account.

Stealthy you should check players stats out before making that call to say a player is rubbish just because of your experience on this world with said player.

I am not condoning Hodgy's actions on this world nor what has happened between the two of you but its a pretty bold call to call him a rubbish player solely on that premise.

DeletedUser84793

Just going to put it out there, Hodgy isnt a "shit" player Ive seen him play at his prime on w68 we didnt have the same p2w features on that world and his account almost made it to end game, granted bjorn was the last player on the account not hodgy himself, but he made good progress when he was there along with Pink Fluffy Bunnies, Lesss is more and of course Yawning One who joined the Nine Inch Nails account.

Stealthy you should check players stats out before making that call to say a player is rubbish just because of your experience on this world with said player.

I am not condoning Hodgy's actions on this world nor what has happened between the two of you but its a pretty bold call to call him a rubbish player solely on that premise.

fair enough..but when i said a shit player their was more to that then just game skill...i for one is not a fan of his playing style and loyalty..he gets mad and bails on ya or stick a knife in your back..that to me is what i call a shit player. but i understand what your saying..

DeletedUser88502

Okay now see that makes sense to me because I know first hand he has a temper and being part of leadership there were a few times where the council had to go into clean up control mode :icon_razz:

DeletedUser84793

Okay now see that makes sense to me because I know first hand he has a temper and being part of leadership there were a few times where the council had to go into clean up control mode :icon_razz:

Yep! it was always some drama...

Erig

After watching stealthy's interview, I now see how people can have a separate online personality.

You dont sound as ecstatic as the number of exclamation points you use on the externals conveys :lol:

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Just going to put it out there, Hodgy isnt a "shit" player Ive seen him play at his prime on w68 we didnt have the same p2w features on that world and his account almost made it to end game

That's evidence of absolutely nothing. It takes dedication to make it to end game. It does not require being a good player.

DeletedUser115004

Stealthy with all honesty looks like a butcher.

butcher-04.jpg

Sir TJ

Haha love the entertainment stealthy! Keep it up! Sorry TW community :lol:

Thirdblood

Well said Lord Ike. Your podcasts and interviews only makes the world more entertaining while also keeping us in the loop of recent events. Keep it up.

DeletedUser84793

Thanks for the news Ike...be very interesting to see what the next round of lies benny comes up with..ill be watching!:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser118771

Yay, another round of Thing v xxstealthyxx

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser88502

Ike fix your damn smoke alarm, that my good sir is a hazard!!

Otherwise nice Monday news update, look forward to this weeks podcasts!!

~ Your resident Grumpster with a ChipOnShoulder!

DeletedUser119194

Because of a Technical issue I will have to postpone the profile broadcast....

Interviews as normal tomorrow

Sorry guys
Ike

DeletedUser118995

Ike fix your damn smoke alarm, that my good sir is a hazard!!

Otherwise nice Monday news update, look forward to this weeks podcasts!!

~ Your resident Grumpster with a ChipOnShoulder!

Is that what that was? I was looking around my room wondering were the damn beeping was coming from :lol:

Great series of interviews Ike. Keep them coming.