Podge1969 v Cypherrrr

DeletedUser

I didnt think I'd be asking this, but is it possible we have found an even less worthy incumbent of the number 1 player in the world than Cypherrr?

To compete with the mixed vill, 20 second train sender, we have in podge a non-dodger and non retaliator when losing vills

Floadi, when you get there in a few days, you have some mighty low standards to live up to

pillburydough

well I sat Podgey a couple days ago. The point of this thread is useless...I've seen the incomings he has had. And to dodge about 200 attacks hitting in the same 10 seconds is kind of hard, don't you think?

Glyn, if =TTD= were to get their act together and launch over 10,000 attacks at you, I'm damn sure you wouldn't be dodging.

DeletedUser48597

well I sat Podgey a couple days ago. The point of this thread is useless...I've seen the incomings he has had. And to dodge about 200 attacks hitting in the same 10 seconds is kind of hard, don't you think?

Glyn, if =TTD= were to get their act together and launch over 10,000 attacks at you, I'm damn sure you wouldn't be dodging.

Have you ever dodged in advance? I dodged over 200 before I went to bed so I would wake up to nothing damaged. :icon_confused:

pillburydough

hahaha Bo - look at Hyper I see more yellow 0 then I see people :O

and as for Game - need the troop for sniping - not as easy as you can imagine.

DeletedUser

:O omg dude so u iz saying we hyperions are all inactives so you admit inactives are better the ttd

DeletedUser48597

and as for Game - need the troop for sniping - not as easy as you can imagine.

You never said there was trains or anything :lol:. And dodging hours in advance is rather easy if there isn't.

DeletedUser

I have 6000 incomings, ask dcloake how many troops of mine he has killed, and ask kato, sorry, martin powell how his nukes and fakes are doing

All you are admitting to here is not being organised enough to play an account under attack with any degree of success

Last edited by a moderator:

Bo-John-bo

haha as waffles says, a so called 'inactive' tribe is kicking your butts :icon_razz:

I'd much rather be in Hyper, where we are nobling TTD all over the shop, rather than in TTD where all you can do is lose villages :lol:

pillburydough

haha as waffles says, a so called 'inactive' tribe is kicking your butts :icon_razz:

I'd much rather be in Hyper, where we are nobling TTD all over the shop, rather than in TTD where all you can do is lose villages :lol:

your taking inactives. Unding doesn't count - I admit hes a complete arsehead! I told him numerous times to get this act together, use those 800 nobles he has - but his head is up his rear. Remove unding and every inactive, and see what you get.

Maybe one or two :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

oep,dog,unding(no matter how much he sucks he is active :p), podge (inactive number 1 player oh wait he is rank 2 now?) , xxinrixx, siimon(he left but talking about the whole war), so that is 1,2,3,4,5,6 actives (off the top of my head?)

DeletedUser

OMG, Pilly criticising people for taking inactives....internet retirement time

Take a look in the mirror (and that is probably kato stood behind you)

Bo-John-bo

your taking inactives. Unding doesn't count - I admit hes a complete arsehead! I told him numerous times to get this act together, use those 800 nobles he has - but his head is up his rear. Remove unding and every inactive, and see what you get.

Maybe one or two :icon_rolleyes:

Oh right, crazybjk is gaining ODA and taking barbs, I guess these are trains sent weeks ago and are finally landing?? :icon_rolleyes:

Oesapara gained ODA a week ago, he didn't go inactive due to incomings but from rl issues right??

Unding is still active, you can't blame us because TTD recruit nubs :icon_razz:

Zafer35 gained ODA yesterday, but I guess this is another case of nukes sent weeks ago and just landing not someone who is still active??

Troyvillage gained ODA yesterday, need I repeat the scenario?

Do I need to continue or is that enough proof TTD are active but just plain suck :icon_razz: