Podge1969 v Cypherrrr

STAFAST

Yup, i quit every other world to finish here, and then likely i wont play the game again for a very long long time, if ever. Play with the same people for a few years and it gets fun, and the fact i talk with several of you outside the game is even better.

pillburydough

Yup, i quit every other world to finish here, and then likely i wont play the game again for a very long long time, if ever. Play with the same people for a few years and it gets fun, and the fact i talk with several of you outside the game is even better.

you still arent good :D

STAFAST

Oh god the peace and quiet is over it seems, the puberty boy is back.

DeletedUser

oh dear were your villages taken away that fast :O

Side 1:
Players: Glynjack
Side 2:
Tribes: =TTD=

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 309
Side 2: 76
Difference: 233

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3,005,159
Side 2: 718,775
Difference: 2,286,384

chart

not really, no

DeletedUser68692

you still arent good :D

Stafast is very good at this game, he would be up there where others are now if for other reasons and some betrayals earlier on in the game with fs and other tribes. Pills, i dont hate you but please don't insult others who do deserve some respect for howve theyve played, still with his orignal account, like me, not many others can say that on w24 now a days. :)

STAFAST

Thank you astephen68, kind words.

I have had many Top players/ tribes come after me in my time here, i guess that is why i rank in the top 40 in defense kills. I am not going to complain about my POINTS as they mean little to me. The fact i kill better than most players 10 times my size means a lot to me. The fact i can launch on just about any player on this world and have 100% moral means something to me. The fact i rate higher in most catagories except points means huge to me, if you use ratios, i am one of the top killers on this world, a fact not lost on me at all.

I have a RL, a wife, a young child. I play for fun, and to kill so others can do better, i dont give a rats ass if i WIN this world, never did. I want my TRIBE to win this world.

Anyways, TTD is not going to be #1 for very long, Deus will regain the lead, and once TTD is done, I am sure any further wars will have less children posting, for the sake of having their young voices heard.

DeletedUser48597

oh dear were your villages taken away that fast :O

[spoil]Side 1:
Players: Glynjack
Side 2:

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 309
Side 2: 76
Difference: 233

chart

Side 1: 3,005,159
Side 2: 718,775
Difference: 2,286,384

chart

not really, no[/spoil]

It really makes me wonder if he even looks at the stats.

=RedFox=

It really makes me wonder if he even looks at the stats.
From most of his responses its plainly obvious that he barely looks at the posts before some crap pops into his head, dribbles down his arm, through his fingers and unfortunately for us onto his keyboard.
If he can't even read a post properly before coming up with some trite kneejerk response then I highly doubt he looks at stats. And considering the inaccuracy of his attempted niggles my doubts are somewhat strengthened.

pillburydough

From most of his responses its plainly obvious that he barely looks at the posts before some crap pops into his head, dribbles down his arm, through his fingers and unfortunately for us onto his keyboard.
If he can't even read a post properly before coming up with some trite kneejerk response then I highly doubt he looks at stats. And considering the inaccuracy of his attempted niggles my doubts are somewhat strengthened.

coming from you :|?

DeletedUser48597

coming from you :|?

I'm assuming you mean about stats at this point, in which case...

[spoil]Side 1:
Players: =RedFox=
Side 2:

Timeframe: 15/10/2010 00:00:00 to 01/12/2010 23:33:58

Side 1: 255
Side 2: 25
Difference: 230

chart

Side 1: 2,269,492
Side 2: 236,620
Difference: 2,032,872

chart

[/spoil]
If not about stats, and you just don't like him.. your own loss.

=RedFox=

Every player except for 2 that I have attacked has attacked me first.
The player I am currently nobling did not attack me first, but has nobled something like 100 barbs out on the rim in the last 48 hrs. Seems that Cypherrr is taking TTD members under his wing and guiding them.

Strange inactives you have in TTD. Or is it that sitters have been attacking from these inactive accounts?

I'm not sure why I bother responding to you. You'll just come back with more bullshit that has absolutely no basis.