Point Lovers

DeletedUser

The resources you need for hq 2 , hq 3and racks 1 is more than the resources you will get from the misiion for the 9/8/6 mines so you dont need to upgread them today so mine are 2/0/0

DeletedUser105718

You don't get the quest for 9/8/6 mines from doing the barracks quest.

DeletedUser105718

That shows what exactly? The barracks quest with the 10 spear / 10 sword reward?

DeletedUser

Yes i mean that if you complete thsi quest then it shows you other mission that give you resources i think after this quest the only mission which gives u resources is the 9/8/6 mission

DeletedUser105718

Yes i mean that if you complete thsi quest then it shows you other mission that give you resources i think after this quest the only mission which gives u resources is the 9/8/6 mission
It doesn't.

You get it after completing "Mobilisation".

DeletedUser

Can you tell me how the order goes cause i don't remember!!!

DeletedUser

You have to build the 10 spears before you can get the reward for 9/8/6 mines. Next mine reward is at 15/15/15 but you can't collect on that until after you have LC

DeletedUser83995

Anyone who went to 3/1/1 should learn from this world incase you ever play another no haul world.

No point in going for 3/1/1 specially not on a 2 speed world where level 10 mines still only take 30 minutes to build.

3/1/1 means you likely did it for the quest

The barracks quest gives you troops which you can not farm with then the next quest is the spear quest which would be a waste of res to build 10 spears in my opinion.

So there for your stuck there with your quest and you wasted res getting your barracks.

Frozen Flaim

Anyone who went to 3/1/1 should learn from this world incase you ever play another no haul world.

No point in going for 3/1/1 specially not on a 2 speed world where level 10 mines still only take 30 minutes to build.

The barracks quest gives you troops which you can not farm with then the next quest is the spear quest which would be a waste of res to build 10 spears in my opinion.

So there for your stuck there with your quest and you wasted res getting your barracks.

I agree that rax this early probably isn't the wisest strategy, but an early market can definately be worth the extra 2 HQ levels. I cashed in on half a dozen early 2:1 iron offers, which more than made up for the resourses i spent building it. Luck of the draw i guess.

DeletedUser83995

I agree that rax this early probably isn't the wisest strategy, but an early market can definately be worth the extra 2 HQ levels. I cashed in on half a dozen early 2:1 iron offers, which more than made up for the resourses i spent building it. Luck of the draw i guess.

This i agree on my post was simply because i made the mistake going for quest res and got my barracks only benefit iv gotten so far was my market.

DeletedUser105935

i agree i did it by mistake but im still miles ahead and bashing the res so its no real biggy its not like mixing up your troop builds late game.

DeletedUser105935

sorry for double post
This i agree on my post was simply because i made the mistake going for quest res and got my barracks only benefit iv gotten so far was my market.

again totally agree but think of all them lovely points hahahahahahaha

lol the market has helped me massivly so far

DeletedUser112838

Doesn't get you far unless you've got cats or nobles, though.