Point the finger

DeletedUser

I recalled something from an older world

[spoil]
rHFXG.png
[/spoil]

I was thinking we can play a little game.
Its called point the finger to the other teams and their players and name those that are slacking and are pointwhores.

[spoil]
BushFingerPointing.jpg
[/spoil]

pointwhore
An individual in an on-line gaming world, who's main objective is to gain points via any means instead of aiding his/her team to victory,usually with a better point rank than the ODA,ODT rank.
slacker
lack of activity, involvement in tribal activities, not nobling villages

[spoil]
slacking-off.jpg
[/spoil]

Ill start:

[spoil]
Loen--->
msft
Phoenx--->
Jonboy920
[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser79042

I see poitnwhores with great ODA-ODT. And slackers who only pointwhore barbs and inactives. I think BH has invented a designated name for them a couple of years ago. You yourself are just a slacker :p

DeletedUser

so where do u hide this days?:)
being a supernova like you, it doesnt make you better than those still alive on map you know.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser79042

so where do u hide this days?:)
being a supernova like you, it doesnt make you better than those still alive on map you know.

I co-play Lauradoom :icon_razz: Cham be afraid! Be very afraid! :axemen:

DeletedUser

I co-play Lauradoom :icon_razz: Cham be afraid! Be very afraid! :axemen:

Ah hah! I knew it! You're the one who keeps bumping me off the account whenever I log in, right?

: P

DeletedUser92

Its good to see I'm still loved! I don't even remember who we're talking about. I definitely know I was't pointing fingers, but rather answering a question about someone. Love you too, Calarasi; it seems in whatever conflict you've had against me, I've won via TKO (Driven insane).

DeletedUser79042

Cal. You probably did not know. But you are a member of THE new THE anyway...

THE B(H)ig one :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
That is me.. Always starting smaller than my opponent. The very arrogance of being so "superior" usually leads to overconfidence... :lol:

Anyways, i like that pic, cal.. There is only one i liked better...

*runs off to find it from w6 pnp*

cececole

So, R2...why are you being so mysterious as to which account you are now piloting? Just part of your inscrutible robot mystique?

DeletedUser79042

Shurup :p

EDS will deny all of course ;)

+

Proof that the past ... 5 days I was running it :icon_biggrin:

So, R2...why are you being so mysterious as to which account you are now piloting? Just part of your inscrutible robot mystique?

I am not a mystery to anyone than to the ones who claim they have all the intel they care about (cough cough birt :lol:)

Besides being on Lauradoom never did cross your mind anyway (or EDS's :lol: :lol: :lol:)