Pointless writing

DeletedUser91224

I entered world 60 on the 8th of February, 2012. I had played prior worlds but I was so bad I never stood a chance. Id get on externals and talk massive crap about being the best player, the greatest thing since sliced bread. I never was. I never would be. I had no chance! I was playing against players twice my size, and was in a tribe who made me the butt of their jokes and used me as a meat shield. I was what we all liked to call bad players, a noob. So when I clicked that button to join the world, I entered it to learn and to experience everything I could, embracing my noobyness, and knowing I had nothing to lose.

I started in K61, a fresh continent with many players. I joined a tribe called AHHH. I looked through their forums, noticed nothing I liked and clicked the "leave tribe" button. So I looked around at some maps, the leaderboards, and the forums. I noticed a tribe named "Scion" or -*S*- for short. They had four members, Dragoncaptain, Colemach, Schlumpy, and Landonashlea. They were number one in K61 with four members! I was amazed! So I quickly wrote up a letter and sent it to Landona. I went about building my village up and suddenly I had a report. I thought it was a farm run so I clicked on reports to see what my haul looked like. Turns out it was an invite to scion!

Around a week had passed and I had some how worked my way into a council position. We had doubled our size and had begun to noble our areas out. Standard stuff. I refreshed the page and there was a post in the forums. AHHH wanted diplomacy. We one-uped them and asked them to merge. I had made friends with a guy named Ljulja who was something like 1 square over from my village. We had made a team together and we began to take out players in our 11x11. We used to talk a lot, he was a croation citizen, used to get drunk and do donuts and stuff in empty parking lots at night. Was almost always drunk on skype. He was a funny guy. Hes no longer on w60, or on tw. He quit a while ago and gave me his villages. Anyways, AHHH merged with us. Made a lot of great friends from that merge.

some little tribe named BASH! Declared on us later that week. They didnt stand much of a chance. I got one cap in that war, my second village on world 60. But in the middle of the war, another tribe joined named *WAR*, they were harder to fight. While we killed everyone in BASH!, WAR didnt go down easily. We ended up losing a member here and there to the rim, and *WAR* lost the same. Nothing big, I didnt really know anyone who got rimmed so i cared little for them. They didnt participate in the war, we needed them gone anyways. Every time they'd get rimmed, we'd just recap the village anyways. After about 2 weeks of a stalemate we merged, *WAR* into Scion. They extended our reach into K71, bringing us into conflict with our 3rd tribe..

At this time we were about a million or two points just trying to survive. One of the early things I remember was when ESCAPE ran over FRIGID. We tried to help FRIGID. Our thinking was, if FRIGID could do enough damage, we could come back and mop of what was left. Didnt happen, FRIGID died pretty quickly. Landona launched a nuke or two at ESCAPE. I dont really remember how, but we got left alone. If Memory serves, it was mainly because King matt was starting drama so they stopped their movement into K61.

This story is probably really boring but I care little for your opinion. As the world crumbles to ashes around all of us, I just want my voice heard, and to be saved here forever. As all those I've ever known on this world die, I want to remember them, their story as I know it will live on. And maybe in a year or two maybe even three I can come back and remember everything.

Anyways, we grew. Exploded in size even. Nobody bothered us as we nobled our browns and barbs. We started to pick on this little tribe named IP. A few members from Scion had nobled a player or two but they always put up a fight. Even I had lost a couple nukes and a train on their walls. I decided to message them, get to know them. I used to talk to JusticeSeeker a lot, gave him a few pointers, helped him survive a few trains and nuked a few things for him. His tribe was just growing. It wasnt his but it would be later on when he'd become the Duke.

I dont remember how it started, but we ended up in our 3rd war with f13 and f19. We fought for a while. Of course, they were pretty big. I think at the time they were 8 million and we were around 11-12. long story short we merged and hit something around 20M. We also had to deal with DRIFT as they tried to noble into K61. We stopped them from moving into 61 and did a little bit of nobling into K72, and suddenly calm was running over DRIFT. So we cut DRIFT off and started nobling them in lower K72 and K82. Calm did most of the work, but we couldnt let them eat everything when we had started a war with DRIFT.

We had a few squabbles with various tribes after that, some internal issues that ended up with me nobling out a guy who attacked my co-players account before we merged. I must say, it felt great destroying a player that was around my skill level even tho he was a former tribemate. I mean you dont just get to attack us for no reason and get away with it. We also had a player with 57K points try to start some sort of rebellion with a bunch of other 50-100K players. We got rid of them pretty quickly.

We declared on valour with calm, even tho it wasnt coordinated. They had attacked landona one day and he responded by declaring. 30M verses 100 something mill didnt sound good so our activity was minimal. We took 30 villages, and then suddenly they disbanned. Seems like its a re-accuring theme, get involved with scion and you either merge or disband. the only one to survive our curse so far has been calm and IP...

This is going to be a horrible read. I think I've just started to not care, but I keep typing. Maybe someone will find this interesting, maybe everybody will hate it. Who cares. Bear with me we're coming to the end... or the present.

We fought a tribe named Cobra for a little bit. They didnt last very long. We needed a foothold to take ROTP on from. ROTP members left after a week of waring and formed ~300~. We declared on ~300~ and landona, dascoop, purplehaze, peter, and a few other members launched. Landona has been a beast from day one. Scoop is really good. The others are good as well. The council of scion has always been very close. We are like a little clique, but we arent biased. Ive yelled at council members for trying to push around members for no reason. Everyone in scion is like my family. Id lose my account for them, and theyd do the same for me.

the 300 war is very slow, always waiting days for trains and nukes to land just for them to die. Im sure its the same for 300. Its not fun fighting a war across a continent. But, 300 now have gavel to fight so im sure they have fun. Mossad is a completely different front. They have this member whos stacked to all hell. Felicini or something. It seems all they do is stack. We just eat through the stacks and take the villages, but stacks are still annoying. It seems like they fight back very little, altho when they do attack they hit pretty hard. I have yet to be sniped, and i have not yet had to snipe. Hopefully that will change ;)

Im mossad front leader, and im not very afraid to put it on the forums. Attack me, hell rim me! It doesnt take troops to write up ops and give orders. And Im pretty sure im now good enough to fight off a bunch of "rim noobs" as everyone likes to call us. We wouldnt be on the rim if the world would expand!

I think its about time to wrap this up. If i get a good response to my nooby writing maybe ill write more. But Ill just get flamed as usual :) Bring it on.. Im ready!

DeletedUser80610

Good read. I enjoyed it.

That's a lot of merges too, pretty much every war was ended in a merge.

Keep writing and I'll keep reading it. :)

DeletedUser

So what your saying is, you war people, cant take them out by skill and recruit them. Oh wow your such a good tribe, i just wish i had a border with you.

DeletedUser

So what your saying is, you war people, cant take them out by skill and recruit them. Oh wow your such a good tribe, i just wish i had a border with you.

So theyd recruit you?

DeletedUser

A good read, cool to read about a story from someone who has had very little impact on the world but yet is stilling have loads of fun.

Be nice Louis, SPAM recruited me after a war, I don't see how it's so bad. :icon_razz:

Taylor

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
A good read, cool to read about a story from someone who has had very little impact on the world but yet is stilling have loads of fun.

Be nice Louis, SPAM recruited me after a war, I don't see how it's so bad. :icon_razz:

Taylor

no way? I thought u bribed them?

DeletedUser

Taylor i got no problem with recruitment after a war, however it seemed to be as i was reading it that it was kinda boasting about the recruitment after each war, saying that i havent actually read it sober yet so i might be talking out of my ass, wouldnt be the first time.

However i'm very tempted to get myself a nice little deathstar in the middle of one of his clusters :D

DeletedUser91224

Yeah the merges were a source of fighting at times. Thats all ended now tho :icon_smile:.

We could have killed them all, and we were at the time. we have the stats to prove it. But all these tribes had great players, many of them my good friends on TW. We figured, why waste the skill, when we need it? It was early in the world, i dont see why a merge would be unreasonable.

DeletedUser

I doubt all those little rim tribes had great skill :p

If they had great skill, you would no longer be around my friends.

And Louis, I get you, just havin a bit of fun thats all ;)

Taylor

DeletedUser71060

sparta is one of those little tribes with no skills but we will be around a while having fun
i myself have very little skill in playing but what i have is the fun factor
AND THE PLAYERS WHO HAVE DONE THE BEST ON THIS WORLD ALL HAVE CO PLAYERS some might want toi correct me on that lats statement

ashoka1

sparta is one of those little tribes with no skills but we will be around a while having fun
AND THE PLAYERS WHO HAVE DONE THE BEST ON THIS WORLD ALL HAVE CO PLAYERS some might want toi correct me on that lats statement

What coplayer...

All 12 of us are alone on Account ashoka1...and we have done well losing 300 villages to calm. :)

I agree on fun factor..we all had fun defending and losing villages..to calm.

DeletedUser

I would say top 20 of anything is the "best" and i dont have a co but top 20 in ODA, plus im a crap player anyway so it proves anyone can, maybe in kani :p

DeletedUser

I have played without a co player for most of the world, and havent had a co player at all during the war with Calm....Hasnt stopped me.

Taylor